Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 5351 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 08:58:14 AM
the amount of bitcoin for me is as much as my work because of the size of my bitcoin earnings it still overcomes the income in my workplace.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
really, the easiest way to calculate bitcoin prices is to compare with the prices of other crypto currencies, such as FIAT currency exchange
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
how to appreciate bitcoin should you not tell it to other people especially if you do not know because the scammer is now more and more especially if bitcoin is the subject.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 28, 2018, 08:44:53 AM
I honestly confused on what the word "value" is you talking about.  But I will answer the two things I understand in your question. If you are asking about how the "value" of bitcoin happens,  well it is based or it increases or decreases based on the law of demand and supply.  The higher the demand the higher the value of bitcoin is and vice versa.  The higher the supply the lower the value of bitcoin is and again,  vice versa.
On the other hand,  if you are asking how am I value bitcoin,  well I value it so much.  It is because it is my found way on how to earn money even though I am still studying and without affecting my studies that much compared to work.  It makes me buy my needs and wants that is why I am grateful that I have found out his cryptopcurrency. Aside from it,  bitcoin is very accessible and more secured compare to paper money that is why I think the world needs to accept this currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
March 28, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
Well, I value bitcoin as something important to me as something special to me that I need to be cautious everytime I would do something that would have a direct effect to bitcoin community, well, it may be a digital money for other people but this kind of thing is more than just a money for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 08:34:15 AM
I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.

I hope that everyone of us think the way you think it the way you value bitcoin. But as far as I observed people doesn't value bitcoin like valuing other currency by another currency which is not observable because the time that bitcoin goes up people grab this opportunity to sell all their bitcoin without thinking what happen next.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

As you've mentioned, bitcoins are valued by the law of supply and demand. But nowadays, since bitcoin hype was so strong a few years ago, a lot of people went all in on bitcoins and they've become whales. Whales are dumpers and pumpers of bitcoins in a huge scale. They can affect bitcoin pricing in a blink of an eye.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 08:27:04 AM
  Yes of course. Your thoughts are very advanced. We all support Bitcoin and appreciate it.
In my opinion, Bitcoin will get more extensive contacts in the future. In my opinion, Bitcoin will get more extensive contacts in the future. Used in everyday work. It can be said that there is no real value of Bitcoin. Its job is to propose a fair price by campaigning
Activity: 87
January 11, 2018, 08:04:49 PM
  For me,i like to learn bitcoin because i know it give me a lot of money and make my dream come true. We know in this crypto bitcoin is the valuable crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

We have to be honest here. Everyone wants money. But there is small number of ways to make your money doubled. So one of the way is having concurrency. But there is another advantage in having bitcoin in a starting of a new circle. that will 4x your money.
Activity: 37
January 10, 2018, 04:54:16 AM
Yes bitcoin is really appreciatable and we can valuing it like the other things which very important to us. Bitcoin is not just a currency its also a way to make our life conveniently.
Activity: 184
January 10, 2018, 03:55:04 AM
Bitcoins derive their value just as anything else does: because people want them. Like any other currency, bitcoin follows the basic rules of supply and demand. Currencies have always been useful tools to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through sale, then use the proceeds of that sale to purchase nearly anything they wish.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 12:04:35 PM
Appreciating or valuing bitcoin is really a big thing. You need to value bitcoin because it is very profitable. You can value bitcoin by investing it or saving it in a safe place. You can always donate to the bitcoin forum if you earn to much and the developers would be pleased because you value their hard work. Valuing something is always a good thing because every thing in life has a significant role. Cryptocurrency needs to be recognized because of the revolutionary way of founding cryptocurrency will lead to technology advancement.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
October 28, 2017, 11:42:46 AM
Bitcoin still the most powerful and uses cryptocurrency in the market because of the high number of investor in BTC
Definitely Bitcoin is most power full crypto currency and having high number of investors.  Every sensible man can judge very easily that Bitcoin is the currency of future and soon it will rule over the world. The value of Bitcoin in my view is too high. Because of Bitcoin I am able to true my dreams, it provides me the way where I can invest and get profit.

very precisely, if we say or think about the bitcoin main thing surely will come out is that bitcoin is definitely going to be the currency in the future. Because it is the best technology of the bitcoin to nowadays and most likely it will be a technology that is replicable in the future or be an example of technological change that is even better. Just wait and see the results obtained, so that now it will be much better think of a way to get more of the bitcoin.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 11:14:11 AM
Bitcoin is so very important to me, I value my bitcoin like a treasure. I always saved all the bitcoins that I earned from many campaigns. I know that the bitcoin will give me a wonderful life in the future.
Activity: 196
October 28, 2017, 10:59:16 AM
We can value bitcoin with fiat money like usd or euro. Or can value with another crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
October 28, 2017, 10:46:28 AM
I evaluated Bitcoin as a digital currency. It is the world's first trusted cryptocurrency . Even, I appreciate Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has become very familiar to us in such a short time, and many people love Bitcoin. I wish Bitcoin's bright future. It's worth a lot more to us.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 10:37:45 AM

Of course yes i valuing bitcoin because i earn and have extra income so who cant value bitcoin if they are earning a profit or xtra income. When i first time to hear bitcoin i didnt belive because i thnk this is like others scam, pyeamiding or networking so  i didnt believed biin bitcoin but right now i believe that you can earn using bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 28, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

For me the best thing to value Bitcoin is to save it for the future, but not save all we must use them also and try how it works. Bitcoin can be the future of finance as one of the expert says. Maybe bitcoin in the near future is being accepted by not only online store but also local store in different country.

Activity: 267
October 28, 2017, 10:24:50 AM
I value Bitcoin based on the fundamentals of how the network is structured. Since the protocol is voluntary, open source and decentralized there is huge potential for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: