Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ? - page 3. (Read 5351 times)

copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 28, 2017, 09:20:53 AM
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that can change the world.This currency has changed the life of many.This currency has begun from small to very large stages today.It is increasing day by day. Bitcoin will be compared to diamonds after a few days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 08:39:20 AM
I value bitcoin like my family member.  It gives me hope and encouragement to go on whatever problems  may I encounter. Bitcoin gives us hope to earn whatever you are as long as you know how to write and understand.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
October 28, 2017, 08:29:15 AM
I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.

I don't think so. The most common way for people to value bitcoin right now is that bitcoin is treated as an asset and not as a currency itself. I believe that around 90% of bitcoin holder right now are either using bitcoin for trading or simply holding it, or they would convert it first into fiat before using the fiat currency for buying stuff. Either way, bitcoins are not used as a currency but as an asset.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 08:17:02 AM
On present time in my life i think bitcoin is the most valuable.i am a student so generally i don't have any jobs but i can earn with bitcoin and fulfill my daily needs.Day by day it's value will be increased
Yes you are right, Nowadays bitcoin is one of the most valuable things in our world. Personally, I like too much bitcoin and i know that it is too valuable, So i will keep saving and collect bitcoin, and work hard for it, It really help me a lot, I am also still student, and I say that bitcoin is very helpfull.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 08:13:19 AM
That is true, I also seen bitcoin value like currency value with other currency.Bitcoin has now become a precious thing from gold.Some people think that it will become costly even from diamonds.The value of the currency is at stake and it remains.Although it's virtual currency.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
October 28, 2017, 08:05:46 AM
On present time in my life i think bitcoin is the most valuable.i am a student so generally i don't have any jobs but i can earn with bitcoin and fulfill my daily needs.Day by day it's value will be increased
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 28, 2017, 07:55:27 AM
that's true, I also see bitcoin value like currency value one with other currency, but I also often rate bitcoin like gold, every process and time will increase level of difficulty. so that mining gets smaller result. when other currencies are at odds with prices. bitcoin is higher in value without any resistance from other currencies.

yes so gan if we seek sustenance there must be obstacles, so we have to work hard to get it, especially in finding bitcoin the more the competition is very tight, and the rules to high.
because the bitcoin is increasingly rising up to high prices.
Activity: 608
October 28, 2017, 07:44:34 AM
that's true, I also see bitcoin value like currency value one with other currency, but I also often rate bitcoin like gold, every process and time will increase level of difficulty. so that mining gets smaller result. when other currencies are at odds with prices. bitcoin is higher in value without any resistance from other currencies.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 07:27:48 AM
I think that the value of BTC is some kind of social agreement. Of course there is some kind of inflation, but big news can change the price rapidly. However in the long term it is good to just keep your bitcoins in wallet and wait. Because the value will definitely increase.
Activity: 280
October 28, 2017, 07:25:21 AM
There is a proverb - the promotion in the campaign, every thing depends on its needs, its  value. If the object is less then its price will be higher then it is normal, exactly the bitcoin's price depends on bitcoin's demand. The demands of bitcoin are increasing day by day, and when the demand drops, the value will be reduced, it is real, if there is no specific value of bitcoin! Huh Huh Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 07:24:50 AM
Bitcoin value is mostly driven by its community support.It does not have any intrinsic value.There is no central body to ensure its value.Its value increases and decreases with variation in demand for bitcoin.

Personally,i think that it deserves much more value than it is today.

You consider as higher its value and hold,the more returns you get and lower you think and sell,later you regret.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 28, 2017, 06:42:15 AM
I value bitcoin as a currency that could change the world of currency on Earth, because of it's optimistic flow in the world of cryptocurrency. Just what like it been doing in the past months it's really something to be valued for before it start in just a single penny then an increase for a thousand dollars that's also to be valued for, even in just that instances it is worth to be valued.
Actually, I value it like real money and gold because both of them has a high value on online market. In addition to that, some people value it as currency where they can exchange it in any materials. Lastly, I really value it as real money where I could become rich when I used it.
Wow good for you, for me I value bitcoin because it's really help me to support my necessary needs for my family. Through joining in a campaign like signature campaign on which I can able to earn bitcoin. Its considered as part of my daily living because without this it might be, I'm still get drawn in a credits now.
Activity: 532
October 28, 2017, 06:29:20 AM
I value bitcoin as a currency that could change the world of currency on Earth, because of it's optimistic flow in the world of cryptocurrency. Just what like it been doing in the past months it's really something to be valued for before it start in just a single penny then an increase for a thousand dollars that's also to be valued for, even in just that instances it is worth to be valued.
Actually, I value it like real money and gold because both of them has a high value on online market. In addition to that, some people value it as currency where they can exchange it in any materials. Lastly, I really value it as real money where I could become rich when I used it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
soohi
October 28, 2017, 04:34:25 AM
The value of bitcoin depends on the increase and decrease of just like supply and demand..
It depends on the currency of one’s country. Being able to watch and secure your investment in bitcoin
is very important. Knowing that the bitcoin value sometimes fluctuate and unpredictable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
October 28, 2017, 04:06:02 AM
Valuation of bitcoin isn't necessarily it's value when converted ro fiat . But also how big is the percentage you own and for how long did you hold it because if two people took 1 bitcoin within a year from each other you'll find that the 1st got at least double profit of the other one .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
October 28, 2017, 03:49:51 AM
If even the Dean of Valuation, Aswath Damodaran, cannot value Bitcoin, you are better off not trying. Hold it for the long-term and let the market discover its value. That is the best strategy, I feel.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 28, 2017, 03:42:21 AM
They called it world's first digital currency, bitcoin's value rose many times reaching the $6000 level and many analysts predicts it may go up further beyond that level. Many people values bitcoin by means of demands, if you demand or buy more bitcoins because you use it conveniently in your online transactions  then you highly value it. Others, like me, value it because its price is always on uptrend and hold it more to benefit from increasing value and will take profit when the right time has come.
Activity: 805
October 28, 2017, 03:35:25 AM
i valued bitcoin like i valued my future, because i believe that having a bitcoin now is having a good future too. i can build my future by this bitcoin, its a matter of time to take to achieve that dreams with bitcoin. for now its my precious things to keep and hold for more than 2-3 years to make it huge value.
Yes, I considered it as a precious thing also. Knowing that it could much valuable than the other coins and having a comparison to gold.
Even though this is just a kind of technology but it give us more than of what I think, no other currency can make it just like this even USD. Having this valuable thing in my life, is my greatest time that I've ever experience.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 28, 2017, 03:14:06 AM
I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
It depend how will value Bitcoin to another currency it is way to hard to explain if that happen it may cause of not equal of value of bitcoin or it may cause the demands. It must hold your bitcoin it is important to save your bitcoin .
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 02:52:06 AM
i valued bitcoin like i valued my future, because i believe that having a bitcoin now is having a good future too. i can build my future by this bitcoin, its a matter of time to take to achieve that dreams with bitcoin. for now its my precious things to keep and hold for more than 2-3 years to make it huge value.
Pages:
Jump to: