Pages:
Author

Topic: How does one start on crypto? - page 7. (Read 2554 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
December 17, 2021, 01:59:43 PM
Hi everyone, I would like to ask a very simple question on how to start on crypto if that is what it is called. The idea for me is in hopes I can just earn here and there mainly to help with monthly expenses. Not looking to invest like 5 figures but more of like 3 to 4 figure ranges to create that monthly recurring for my expenses.

Welcome on board. Happy to see you having a limit on your investment figure and a constant monthly return to balance your expenses. You might be aware by now or in progress of learning things up to invest on the right place. Would like to alert you that constant return might not be possible but yes there will be returns. None would assure of the market move as its volatile always. You might get more than you expected on a month and the next month it might be visa-versa. So, plan accordingly.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
December 17, 2021, 11:19:35 AM
Lending is one way to increase your source of profit, it takes a lot of capital before you'd start earning a decent amount. You can check the forum's lending section to get an idea of the situation. It's not the best option but it's better to have alternatives than sticking to one or two options.

lending is a good business but currently the competition is very tight while the OP is a newbie so there will definitely be a lot of cheats, hopefully the OP can be patient and grow his account first so he can join a signature campaign that pays btc or other tokens..
Activity: 966
Merit: 10
Allah is the Greatest
December 16, 2021, 01:21:24 PM
Bro if you are new in this field so first you have to learn that how Market behaves because it's totally works on fundamentally and technically so that's why you have to learn before earning otherwise you will loose this Market. 2nd way you have start with little amount and start the Trading with little profit . So there are many free airdrop which you have to chance Big money in free
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
December 14, 2021, 01:30:57 AM
Hi everyone, I would like to ask a very simple question on how to start on crypto if that is what it is called.
On a lighter note, that question isn't a very simple one. If it were you wouldn't be asking it. You would already known the answer. Now, to the complex situation embedded in your question (though it seems simple), the first step to start with is to have the mindset of learning rather than wanting to make money from it. That way, you will be sieving the numerous scams that are associated with cryptocurrencies as you will have learnt the tricks along your learning curve. Don't make the mistakes of others who hastily jump in with the aim of hitting it big overnight. They always come out scarred.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 11, 2021, 05:30:32 AM
Hi everyone, I would like to ask a very simple question on how to start on crypto if that is what it is called. The idea for me is in hopes I can just earn here and there mainly to help with monthly expenses. Not looking to invest like 5 figures but more of like 3 to 4 figure ranges to create that monthly recurring for my expenses.

The idea is very simple as usual. I'm also a newbie like you. I already started researching and looking for a good and reliable one. I have a little bit of knowledge bout CoinField Coin (CFC). This is a kind of coin that has something new. As a new crypto trader you can try with this one here: https://www.coinfield.com/presale I hope that helps a lot.
December 12, 2021, 02:48:24 PM
Before investing on any coin, I would say, just start with paper trading. Just take time and identify the best coins in the market. Discuss with friends here who are already into a successful trading. Once the correct coin is chosen, start your paper trading. Then when you are familiar with moves, technics and etc, invest about $200 on a cheapest and best coin in the market. Dont worry about loosing in the beginning. Its part of learnning.
Activity: 55
Merit: 16
December 05, 2021, 12:41:24 AM
Buy a book and start reading up on crypto. I’d recommend that as any internet learning you do, at least general learning such as reading and watching videos, is not retained as good in the body and mind as print media and books. So, buy a book and read up on it and also watch YouTube videos and stuff. Also just play around with the sites that are bitcoin related like wallet sites and exchange sites. Eventually you’ll gain an understanding of the field and it will get you comfortable and knowledgeable on the basics of crypto and then you can move on to more advanced topics if you’re interested.
Activity: 790
Merit: 44
December 02, 2021, 11:04:18 PM
The best method is to trade with you make trades within a certain time frame you will get good results every day and month, the problem is that you have to really understand the trading strategy, if you don't want to invest.

The crypto you choose to trade is also very influential and important to determine the value of your assets per day and per month.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
December 01, 2021, 11:59:52 PM
I would looking into staking stablecoins as a starting point. Stablecoins are assets that are typically pegged to some other currency or commodity. For example USDC is a token which matches the US dollar 1:1. There are many reliable places in the crypto space which pay a high APY, much better than leaving that money in a bank account in my opinion.

If you need to stake stable coins, why would you need to jump into crypto. You can deposit your fiat in the bank and get interest on it on monthly/quarterly basis (although the interest given by banks are less as compare to the APY for stable coins)
A better option is to join the crypto trading where you can trade the volatility and generate much more income.
November 28, 2021, 07:29:50 AM
Now a days even a guy who completes a collage, looks for options online to earn money. As Bitcoin is booming now a days and the news around on Bitcoin promosing its huge return when anyone is investing in Bitcoin and in other best crypto currencies after a complete analyze. They do see things practically that their friends are earning a decent profit out of Bitcoin and other crypto currency. This is how many here now a days start investing into cyrpto currencies.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
November 26, 2021, 10:58:33 AM
The first step would be to watch a simple video about cryptocurrency in youtube, a short one and then one can start by creating a wallet online and creating an account on exchange and buy some bitcoin a very small amount may be of 10-15 Usd, join this forum and read some older posts about bitcoin, sending some bitcoin to wallet or someone else. And then one can go on for ether and binance. Slowly one can get into crypto gaining knowledge himself/herself.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
November 13, 2021, 04:15:42 AM

Without proper guidance, now very challenging to earn from crypto where many many fake men waiting for you to catch your invested money. I will suggest you to make work on experienced person who are on this ground for many days. If you wants to earn by investment you have to take risk in different coin but before that you have to study about that token and roadmap also. thanks.
November 12, 2021, 01:32:09 PM

There are number of ways to earn crypto currencies here in this forum. Yes, starting from signature campaign, trading and etc. Yes for a beginner it would be bit difficult to earn from trading but yes after once its learnt, yes its going to be yielding a good amount of profit when investing in the best coins in the market.

I was introduced to this forum in 2016 by my friend and started up with posting and side by side trading with small investment. Yes both really supported me earn to manage the basic requirement.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 907
November 09, 2021, 06:49:43 PM
Am definitely sure you can make extral cash from trading but the problem is before you start trading you have to understand the fundamentals of cryptocurrency, you dont have to start large you need to start small to understand how trading is and you have to understand the pathern that works for you and also since you are starting small don't really expect massive profits.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 02, 2021, 12:30:11 PM
I would looking into staking stablecoins as a starting point. Stablecoins are assets that are typically pegged to some other currency or commodity. For example USDC is a token which matches the US dollar 1:1. There are many reliable places in the crypto space which pay a high APY, much better than leaving that money in a bank account in my opinion.

So you mean to buy the stable coin like USDT or USDC and fix them on the exchanges to get the interest on them. This could be a good thing if you have a lot of money and you have no further knowledge about crypto currencies. In the meanwhile i suggest you to learn the crypto trading as this can give you much better results than only trading or staking the coins.

You need to have capital in order for you to start the trading business. Many people do not posses much capital an for them, the best course of action is to earn some free crypto through Airdrops and bounty.
Also this may not make you much money, but for those who do not want to invest initially, this is a good way to start on crypto. It will also help you earn and as well as you will learn too.
trading or staking yes they both need a capital and capital is not a problem with the op .
op can put 3 to 4 digits but before he proceeds ,
 it would be better if he start on the verry beggining which is to read and learn if what are cryptos and on how cryptos work so that he can reduce his risk of loosing but no doubt that most of us here have proceed in doing airdrops and bounties right after we learn some crypto knowledge .
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
November 01, 2021, 12:15:08 PM
I think if you visit a cryptocurrency academy it will make things more easy for you, it will give you good foundation and a solid background to take good steps in your cryptocurrency journey. Apart from that there are other things which you can do that can help, study cryptocurrency materials too .
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
November 01, 2021, 08:14:43 AM
Anyone can come and experience this crypto industry. For newbie it is very important to know that what is Crytocurrency is all about. How it is different from fiat money and how it will effect society. They should understand future of crypto currency in this high-tech modern world. Learn from YouTube or blogs about crypto and after satisfaction enter in this Areana. Don't go on past performance of any crypto otherwise this will be your biggest mistake in whole life.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
October 31, 2021, 12:17:53 PM

So you mean to buy the stable coin like USDT or USDC and fix them on the exchanges to get the interest on them. This could be a good thing if you have a lot of money and you have no further knowledge about crypto currencies. In the meanwhile i suggest you to learn the crypto trading as this can give you much better results than only trading or staking the coins.

You need to have capital in order for you to start the trading business. Many people do not posses much capital an for them, the best course of action is to earn some free crypto through Airdrops and bounty.
Also this may not make you much money, but for those who do not want to invest initially, this is a good way to start on crypto. It will also help you earn and as well as you will learn too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
October 30, 2021, 02:38:28 PM

Its good to know that you are turning your attention towards crypto to meet your monthly expenses. One thing we need to understand is that earning profit from crypto is challenging, its not a piece of cake. Before you invest even 2 figure in crypto, I suggest you to please study the crypto market first. One great platform for learning crypto trading is this forum. You can read threads here or start your own thread if you wanna ask something. If you jump in crypto market without equipping yourself with necessary knowledge and tools you may end losing your money. 
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
October 29, 2021, 01:55:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: