Pages:
Author

Topic: How does one start on crypto? - page 5. (Read 2557 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
May 29, 2022, 05:20:00 AM
Here are several ways to make a profit, the most important of which are:

- Trading: It is called a way to get more money by trading cryptos, either by transferring between them or by providing exchange services.
 - Investment: There are many cryptocurrencies with a good future, but I only recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum.
 - Gambling: I don't recommend it at all.

There are ways to acquire bitcoin, the most important of which is either buying it or providing services in exchange for it, such as programming services, marketing, and others.

So in short, you need to get a job and additional income to buy bitcoin, and then it is better to invest (do nothing and buy more when the price drops) and after several years you will make a good income.
My question is how can you provide marketing services and get bitcoins in return.
Through which platform kindly elaborate.
Thanking in advance.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 11, 2022, 05:46:17 AM
Research -Watch Whiteboard Crypto YouTube channel videos and you will come to know which projects have the potential to go big.

Staking - Buy some crypto and stake them.

Bounty Campaign - Participate in good quality project bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
April 07, 2022, 05:04:23 AM
Crypto is a good place to invest, but you have to invest wisely. Because of the good speed of crypto as well as one of the bad aspects of it is that now the crypto world is filled with scammers. So if you research well and invest, you can be successful, otherwise, you have to face the loss
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
April 06, 2022, 10:54:35 PM
In order to earn income from crypto, at first need to do research and gain knowledge about it.  Then there are lot of sectors where you can make money.  If you are in the early stages of it, then you can make money by bounty and invest in different trading sectors.  You can see the details by going to the bounty section  => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

This is just one way of starting the journey in crypto if you do not have any funds. If you have some fiat money, which you can convert into bitcoin and altcoins, then that can be a much faster way to invest and start the journey in crypto. Another thing is from where ever you start it is your choice but make your you keep on learning new things in crypto. There is a lot to learn in cryptocurrencies if you are totally new in this field.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 06, 2022, 05:23:45 AM
Hi everyone, I would like to ask a very simple question on how to start on crypto if that is what it is called. The idea for me is in hopes I can just earn here and there mainly to help with monthly expenses. Not looking to invest like 5 figures but more of like 3 to 4 figure ranges to create that monthly recurring for my expenses.

Crypto Industry has shown tremendous growth and massive adaption during the past years. There are many ways to generate extra income in crypto like investing, trading and staking but to do this all first you should have good knowledge and develop technical skills and funds to invest or trade on daily or weekly basis. You can also generate income by joining airdrops and Bounty campaigns with zero investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 05, 2022, 07:27:01 AM
In order to earn income from crypto, at first need to do research and gain knowledge about it.  Then there are lot of sectors where you can make money.  If you are in the early stages of it, then you can make money by bounty and invest in different trading sectors.  You can see the details by going to the bounty section  => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Bounty is profitable but it need skill of promoting projects and you need to learn and read every project before promoting. If you want to promote through social media than you need followers also. telegatm and Discord compaign is suitable for newbie because it's need no followers.
I think content creation is best for students and those who has less time and want to earn crypto for free. These money can be then used for trading and other purpose to maximize profit.
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
April 02, 2022, 10:38:16 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 732
March 26, 2022, 11:16:50 PM
you can start crypto by learning the basics of knowledge about crypto itself.
It's better to have thorough preparation than you experience problems when you have jumped.

it's better to go slowly than in a hurry. learn little by little. and if you want to start investing then just enter a maximum of 10% of your assets first. do not rush to put all your assets in investing in crypto. because crypto is like a double-edged sword. it is very sharp. you benefit if you can use it reliably. but you will be harmed or lose if you can not use it properly.

• The following are the basics that you must understand first:

1. Knowing your risk appetite

Knowing your risk appetite means knowing how much risk you are willing to take. Trading requires consistency. From the start you have to determine how much risk you want to take. The risks are also different between trading bitcoin and altcoins, or crypto assets other than bitcoin.
     This risk appetite is also related to how much funds you want to use or what percentage of your savings will be allocated to crypto assets. 
  • 2. Determine the time frame

The second point is that you must understand and determine the trading period. Do you only want to trade within a week, a month, or a year? Each time period has a different way.

For example, you choose to invest Rp. 1 million in a month, because in that month the money must be withdrawn for other needs. So, the Rp. 1 million should be consistent to continue trading, and not be taken before the expiration of the specified time period.
  • 3. Psychology

After the two points above, the next point that is no less important is psychology and discipline. That is, how to stick to the plans that have been made and not easily panic when the situation worsens. This can certainly be anticipated if we have done good research and planning before buying the chosen crypto asset.

Sourch : https://pintu.co.id/academy/post/langkah-awal-trading-kripto-untuk-pemula
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
March 25, 2022, 03:47:09 AM
If you want to earn money without investing, you can start with good quality post in this forum and increase your rank And then by signature campaign you can earn average monthly income, but there is another option which is if you have zero skill Then you can earn money by participating in various social media campaigns from Bounty section
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
March 22, 2022, 12:45:11 PM
Before you start with crypto you have to know what crypto is all about, the right platform to trade with and the basic concept of crypto such as
• FUNDING YOUR WALLET
• HOW TO BUY CRYPTO
• HOW TO SELL CRYPTO
• WITHDRAWING
Before going into the Dipper parts of it such as
• SPOT TRADING
• SPOT TRADING SIGNALS AND HOW TO APPLY THEM
• FUTURES TRADING
And not keeping all the money at one place. Some very useful info shared in the forum – if the OP creator goes though all the post they will find some great piece of info through this forum, but little learning is a dangerous thing too. Be very careful and do your research before you jump into the crypto world.

Many got burn for thinking that they know everything so settling some goals and learn more from it will really help those individuals on their fresh start on crypto. And also I can say they should not focus only here since sometimes we can read some hyping or fake vouching especially on altcoin section so we need to go to multiple platform to dig up more information about things we want to go on crypto investments.
When we are still noob then we wont really be minding on finding other sources of information and would directly believed on things on what they would directly encounter or do able to read up.
This is actually a very common behavior but once we do able to gain up sufficient experience then you would really be having that idea on how things been doing and on what are the things
you should gonna do.Start up isnt something always be an easy way because you would really be needing to exert extreme effort on researching everything because you would
able to know on how to deal with it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
March 22, 2022, 09:19:37 AM
Before you start with crypto you have to know what crypto is all about, the right platform to trade with and the basic concept of crypto such as
• FUNDING YOUR WALLET
• HOW TO BUY CRYPTO
• HOW TO SELL CRYPTO
• WITHDRAWING
• SPOT TRADING
• FUTURES TRADING
And not keeping all the money at one place. Some very useful info shared in the forum – if the OP creator goes though all the post they will find some great piece of info through this forum, but little learning is a dangerous thing too. Be very careful and do your research before you jump into the crypto world.

Many got burn for thinking that they know everything so settling some goals and learn more from it will really help those individuals on their fresh start on crypto. And also I can say they should not focus only here since sometimes we can read some hyping or fake vouching especially on altcoin section so we need to go to multiple platform to dig up more information about things we want to go on crypto investments.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
March 21, 2022, 07:20:22 PM
• FUNDING YOUR WALLET
• HOW TO BUY CRYPTO
• HOW TO SELL CRYPTO
• WITHDRAWING
• SPOT TRADING
• FUTURES TRADING
Activity: 78
Merit: 6
March 13, 2022, 06:19:03 AM
For me i will tell you to first of all go into researching about cryptocurrency know more about cryptocurrency the basics, the benefit, the risk and and so on. Just go into full research of everything about crypto currency that is the first step you need to take before thinking about investment or trading because crypto currency is sweet and also bitter before going to it you need to be prepared.
Activity: 12
Merit: 3
February 27, 2022, 05:38:09 AM
• FUNDING YOUR WALLET
• HOW TO BUY CRYPTO
• HOW TO SELL CRYPTO
• WITHDRAWING
• SPOT TRADING
• FUTURES TRADING
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 25, 2022, 11:23:17 PM
you should join airdrop, bounty, ama, testnet.... with hard work
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
February 17, 2022, 10:11:08 AM
Before investing on any coin, I would say, just start with paper trading. Just take time and identify the best coins in the market. Discuss with friends here who are already into a successful trading. Once the correct coin is chosen, start your paper trading. Then when you are familiar with moves, technics and etc, invest about $200 on a cheapest and best coin in the market. Dont worry about loosing in the beginning. Its part of learnning.

Doing paper trading requires a lot of potential in itself. When i started trading, i also did paper trading but i got so frustrated on not getting real profits so i quit paper trading and started real trading. But, yes you are right, if you jump straight into the markets , you can lose a lot of money in live trading as markets won't spare your mistakes. I myself will advise people to do paper trading, however i did not did it myself  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
February 11, 2022, 07:56:21 PM
As you before starting of any work or business you need to know-how about it then you can start, in crypto field, you can start trading for earning your monthly expenses you can become as a crypto trader, you just need to make an account in Binance or as per your convenience and add funds in exchange and start crypto trading to buy and sell the altcoin, you can learn more about what you should buy or when you buy from Youtube video tutorials, from day trading you can easily make $20 to $30 per day so you can earn from you investment.

The question about this is how to start? many newbies doesn't know anything about it since they are the one who firts know this on their neighborhood that's why many of them got hard start to know everything about starting up on crypto and maybe for going here they should atleast look at the information they can find on google since this is the most basic things to know and secondly find another one on youtube then the rest will be history until they reach here and continue to grow.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
February 11, 2022, 11:54:05 AM
As you before starting of any work or business you need to know-how about it then you can start, in crypto field, you can start trading for earning your monthly expenses you can become as a crypto trader, you just need to make an account in Binance or as per your convenience and add funds in exchange and start crypto trading to buy and sell the altcoin, you can learn more about what you should buy or when you buy from Youtube video tutorials, from day trading you can easily make $20 to $30 per day so you can earn from you investment.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
February 08, 2022, 08:29:37 AM
Hi everyone, I would like to ask a very simple question on how to start on crypto if that is what it is called. The idea for me is in hopes I can just earn here and there mainly to help with monthly expenses. Not looking to invest like 5 figures but more of like 3 to 4 figure ranges to create that monthly recurring for my expenses.
if you want to get crypto without capital then you must have skills such as being a programmer (frontend, backend, security and web design) then you can get a monthly income with crypto, currently many big companies need that, and you just have to submit your salary to them for crypto payments

If anyone wants to have a Startup in crypto he obviously needs to have funds to invest in the crypto. He could have a business or job and his revenue and profit will be in fiat currency.
He then has to convert his savings or extra money into crypto and then start crypto trading or crypto investing. Without the initial capital, its impossible to make money out of crypto.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
February 05, 2022, 06:49:08 AM
Skill is a plus to get crypto but even if you don't have those skills you can still earn bitcoin on some other jobs here. There are running campaigns available around also there are clients who hire social media managers and doing some small task like joining to be a beta tester or even joining or participating on airdrop events.
With or without a skill you can still get a cypto. Say I am not skilful but I have a cash on my pocket, I can just use this cash to get a cypto for my self but to expect a return is likely impossible if you do not have a skill and knowledge related to crypto. We need to obtain that two first if our goal in crypto is to earn.

I think doing a crypto job will also require a skill and knowledge but jobs that are not related to does not really. Anyway the op is not looking for a job to earn a crypto but he already have a capital and he prefers to earn a stable income per month but that looks hard to achieve if he will do trading or investing since cryptos are very volatile but he can try staking because there staking platforms that offers fixed returns.

Only if you have money to use but for other don't have? We need to actually take those options what suggested since from that we can earn bitcoins even without any personal money used.

Although its good for Op if he really have money since he can short cut things up and he will not go to the process where he will get stress for finding jobs here. Maybe staking platform is suitable for that if he don't want to exert effort to earn but what is more ideal thing there is to trade since from this we can possibly earn huge money if we are skilled trader so better invest with trading skill before performing any trade since we know market is so unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: