Pages:
Author

Topic: How far can Bitcoin go? - page 10. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 25, 2018, 03:38:00 AM
I think that no one can answer you this question! It all depends on many factors! In fact, bitcoin will exist as long as people like us believe in it! But some experts predict that he can raise several times higher than at the end of last year!
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 03:33:21 AM
Nobody knows how far can BTC go but I believe many people didn't expect this price two years ago and Who knows where the BTC price will be during the next two years. I belive We will se price around 200.000,- dollars / BTC and doesn't matter how big the market cap will be.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
April 25, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
As you can see now how bitcoin is rising up and it is fastly growing. No one can say where can bitcoin go and how far bitcoin will go and How long will leads all cryptocurrency in crypto industry.
Activity: 106
April 25, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
Hard to wait years for your profits to come. Entered at aroumd 7k zone, so honestly would be happy to triple mine, beliving in 18-20k once again in F/W season this year
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 02:57:39 AM
A few year ago it was worth a thousand dollars. Even before that it was a hundred dollars. Prices of one hundred and one thousand dollars in a year go up. Then within a few months its price has risen to $ 19,000.Now price 9000$.So i think Bitcoin long far go.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
April 25, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
I think Bitcoin can go as far as $100k. This would be a world class accomplishment coming this far. It could even go higher but the posts talking about Bitcoin growing to a million seem a bit unrealistic if you ask me. $100k already seems unrealistic actually, but Bitcoin has surprised me many times before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 02:38:07 AM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
no one can reliably analyze the forecast bitcoin the higher the bitcoin value does not affect the real market price value bitcoin can rise in price belief and bitcoin confidence will make its value rise
Bitcoin will rise to 18 000 that's for sure. My forecast is 20,000 by the end of the year. Although the news will come now that China has allowed the cryptocurrency will cost 100,000.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 02:35:39 AM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
no one can reliably analyze the forecast bitcoin the higher the bitcoin value does not affect the real market price value bitcoin can rise in price belief and bitcoin confidence will make its value rise
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
April 25, 2018, 02:14:51 AM
No one can answer that precisely, just all I know was as long as there is a bitcoin users patronizing it, the existence of bitcoin will continue to progress as time goes by for sure. Aside from that the price value of bitcoin is very unpredictable also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 01:53:16 AM
the bitcoin price does not affect the price of the market cap, the bitcoin price increase is influenced by the demand for bitcoin in the market, and the more bitcoin demand the more and the bitcoin price will follow the higher price increase.
Yes it's true what you say, bitcoin will not affect the market price even bitcoin only has its own capacity of market price so how far bitcoin stepping is where bitcoin always exists at a high price because this bitcoin greatly affects the market world and everyone to follow it.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
April 25, 2018, 01:36:13 AM
Technically I don't know because sometimes btc often give you a surprise,I just tried to follow the direction of the game but also be careful not to get trapped,and when the market is not healthy I just want to sit and watch eating popcorn.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 01:03:57 AM
of course no one knows the extent to which bitcoin will go, it is very difficult for us to know and predict it, if people expect it bitcoin will go even further so that others will not be able to pursue it, and bitcoin will always be a coin the number one of the other coins.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 25, 2018, 12:02:29 AM
When the bitcoin is created, its price is $ 110, now its price is $ 9000. Even the price of bitcoin increased to $ 18,000. This is a strong development of bitcoin. it is increasingly popular. I believe it will last forever.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

The bitcoin market cap does not dictate the price.  But if you are interested in where the price of bitcoin could go, I would say 50k-100k is not out of the question.  People never in a million years would have though bitcoin would have reached 1k.  But it did and then it hit 10k and then even 20k.  These prices would have been considered imaginary just a few years ago so there is no telling how high they can get a few years from now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

No Altcoin can be capitalised at the same level as the market cap for Crypto because there is a lot of Altcoin in the Crypto market. Especially Ethereum is an Altcoin that occupies a significant market capitalisation compared to all another Altcoin present.
Activity: 36
April 24, 2018, 11:26:54 PM
It can not be said exactly how much Bitcoin can go, and if it was correctly told that he would have owned billions of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
I have never doubted the future of bitcoin, it keeps me from buying bitcoin because I'm sure someday the bitcoin price is very expensive, and I'm happy because the price is almost $ 10k but I will not sell, instead I will continue to buy because the price end of year will reach at least $ 100k.
Activity: 7
April 24, 2018, 11:18:08 PM
It can reach to great height if proper and efficient txn r made and its info if spread to every citizen. It can attain that platform which can provide employment to million of peoples.
Activity: 74
April 24, 2018, 11:14:44 PM
On the news page, there is much to write about the future of bitcoin, how far will bitcoin go? But they do not predict exactly what the future bitcoin will be, all just conjecture. But at the present time, the bitcoin value is okay. Hopefully next time bitcoin prices will improve.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 11:07:09 PM
Do not be fooled by the market cap. It is just a mere multiplication of the current price and the total circulating supply and nothing else. Thus, the market cap is not there to dictate the past, current, nor future price but rather, the market cap is there because there is a price.
Simply saying, there is no limit in Bitcoin's price. The price will continue to increase as long as the demand is constantly increasing.
Yes, I totally agree with you. These are only general and inaccurate numbers. If the market capitalization to invest in bitcoin is a wrong strategy.
The best we should find out about these high value coins is the low price to buy them. Or we can buy altcoin that has a good investment strategy and hold them until its price reaches its true value.
Pages:
Jump to: