Pages:
Author

Topic: How far can Bitcoin go? - page 6. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 15
April 27, 2018, 02:58:50 AM
Bitcoin is dependent on demand, when many Bitcoin users take longer, we can not tell when, but so far many Bitcoin users and many countries that Bitcoin users are extending.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
April 27, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
Frankly, I know it is a joke when people say bitcoin will get to a million dollar per coin.There's no way this is going to be possible because we are dealing with the issue of supply and demand.

Then I would like to say kindly correct your math, and it is proved so many times that if even half of the population starts using Bitcoin than price will skyrocket. It all depends upon the demand of Bitcoin over the coming years. Crypto is still in the hands of few percentage of users, which also manipulates the market due to which Bitcoin growth shatters after some time.

Then when you can expect it to become million dollar per coin ? I think not very soon, we still need help from government and media so that people start using this currency but it seems quite unrealistic but I think anything is possible when it comes to Bitcoin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 12:03:11 AM
Bitcoin is still in its early years believe it or not, it has a very long way to go. Bitcoin is growing globally and waiting for acceptable from big countries. It's future and price is totally dependent on demand and supply which is a serious concern right now. It will rise to the top.
Indeed. Bitcoin is still young. It just started to bloom these past years. It will still grow and the amount of its currencies will still rise and rise. Like what he said. It needs few years to be known well and to be accepted. Even though the price go down, a lot of people will still use it because they believe on it, so I believe that bitcoin can go far than what people expect on how far can it go.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 12:00:05 AM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal to its market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
I think Bitcoin's journey is still very far away and Bitcoin can go anytime. I'm sure Bitcoin can survive for decades even until the future. With this high Bitcoin price, it is very difficult if Bitcoin is turned off. Because the higher the price of Bitcoin means Bitcoin is getting searched and used by many people.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 11:43:57 PM
All have same hope that bitcoin will go far multiply than current rate and will prosper our lives. The investors are investing good money in this it will always remain on no.1
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
April 26, 2018, 11:43:40 PM
Bitcoin will reach as far as he can go as long as people and government support it and adapt its ideology on how bitcoin can change the future currency. Bitcoin is not just a currency but an idea that was created to change the world and eradicate global financial problems.
Activity: 51
April 26, 2018, 11:37:21 PM
because of its successive path, and also by a trust build by people in society about bitcoin.
Many of countries are planning to make bitcoin has a legal and to adopt in their respective country.
Hence bitcoins are best job in online.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 26, 2018, 11:36:32 PM
Its go while humanity not develope something better than blockchain
April 26, 2018, 11:35:44 PM
The Bitcoin market is expanding in terms of number of participants and transaction quality. Citizens increasingly believe Bitcoin has chosen Bitcoin as its primary currency for trading, seeing Bitcoin as a valuable asset. The government is stepping up to reconcile the existence of Bitcoin in the market. As the value of Bitcoin on the market increases, its price will increase. Considered as a financial underworld, it is difficult to predict exactly how much Bitcoin will increase. It will increase over time and depends on the value it is used on the world market.
Activity: 56
April 26, 2018, 11:32:50 PM
Frankly, I know it is a joke when people say bitcoin will get to a million dollar per coin.There's no way this is going to be possible because we are dealing with the issue of supply and demand.
April 26, 2018, 11:26:55 PM
I have seen a good bitcoin last year that gave us benefits but we are saddened by the rise in bitcoin prices today but good news for bitcoin. Cool
April 26, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
I have seen a good bitcoin last year that gave us benefits but we are saddened by the rise in bitcoin prices today but good news for bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 11:00:31 PM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

from year to year bitcoin will move as far as possible until the price becomes very expensive you could see him from the request and transaction bitcoin bitcoin currently getting crowded already a proof of the bitcoin will can be very expensive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 10:51:22 PM
Bitcoin is still in its early years believe it or not, it has a very long way to go. Bitcoin is growing globally and waiting for acceptable from big countries. It's future and price is totally dependent on demand and supply which is a serious concern right now. It will rise to the top.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 10:44:35 PM
In my opinion, the future of Bitcoin and can go a long way, because Bitcoin has Government approval in 30 countries of the world and those countries can be purchased with Bitcoin earning from Bitcoin and adding more profit.
Activity: 99
April 26, 2018, 10:16:43 PM
as long as people invest bitcoin it will last forever.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 10:11:52 PM
I think that in the future bitcoin will be able to become an international Internet currency, which everyone knows and use it for! I hope that bitcoin will become an example for development!
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 09:30:59 PM
I thunk only time can answer that,because  it is the market then the price will be accumulative,can go up and down.It is waiting for the great future,I know from the beginning that it will gi forever and ever.Far far away  the bitcoin,maybe this year it wil have a great future for us.
Activity: 26
April 26, 2018, 09:21:36 PM
I think only time can answer all that. because its the name of the market then the price will be accumulative, can go up and could have gone down. maybe that's it from me.
Activity: 84
April 26, 2018, 08:54:53 PM
Bitcoin is waiting for a great future, I knew about it from the very beginning. Soon it will be increasingly recognized as a world currency and more and more people will invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: