Pages:
Author

Topic: How far can Bitcoin go? - page 13. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:44:57 AM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

The development of Bitcoin is promising, but if it is to be developed and it is to be recognized by the state, this road must be hard to follow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 04:49:31 AM
This bitcoin is very popular. And lots of business man all over the world choose this bitcoin for some transaction. And now this bitcoin will go far far.Bitcoin is waiting for a great future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 24, 2018, 04:39:37 AM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

we're at a very early stage of the industry, so it definitely has the great potential to skyrocket. Where it will end, that no one can tell you, but I'm pretty sure much more than today
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

This bitcoin is very popular. And lots of business man all over the world choose this bitcoin for some transaction. And now this bitcoin will go far far . For our future bitcoin is the best thing in this world. Many more people been prioritizing it and agree about it.
Activity: 126
April 24, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
The Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency Market capacity will grow. At the time of this writing, all of the money in Bitcoin and all of the other hundreds of coins amounts to just under $100 billion. Let’s contrast this with the trillions of dollars invested in Dot Com companies before the 1990’s bubble. Right now, it’s hard to buy Bitcoin, as pointed out by Brock Pierce of Blockchain Capital. Sources like Coinbase cannot keep up with demand for new accounts, and other options require some tech savvy. This will gradually change. When your grandpa can invest in crypto, expect the coins of today to gain enormous value.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 04:30:01 AM
All forecasts show that bitcoin diggers are still many years away to exploit this currency. There are some types of Bitcoins that will take even more than a century to dig. There is a long-term prediction that if the number of Bitcoin mines remains constant over the coming years, the 21 millionth bitcoin will be born. on May 7, 2140. The reason is because of software calculations, the requirement to process bitcoin blocks for tokens has become increasingly difficult. Each bitcoin is exploited from a block or data set on bitcoin network. This is accomplished through high-performance machines that consume the power of GPU processors. Gregory says success when digging each output block is about 12.5 bitcoins, then it is given to Every four years, or every 210,000 blocks, the amount of Bitcoin dug is reduced by half, until it is exhausted.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 04:18:10 AM
Bitcoin is waiting for a great future, I knew about it from the very beginning. Soon it will be increasingly recognized as a world currency and more and more people will invest in it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
of course bitcoin will fly and become very expensive because I think bitcoin price is greatly influenced by the total availability of bitcoin and how difficulty level to get bitcoin, when bitcoin is getting harder to get then price will surely more expensive and volume being high.
Activity: 30
April 24, 2018, 04:03:23 AM
There is no limitation of BTC's price, because it is not a traditional currey, it will keep growing if there is demand.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:00:14 AM
I think that bitcoin will really be able to increase in the volume of capitalization, it is quite actively developing now every year it grows more and more intensively. The prospects are therefore very promising.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
April 24, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
By now it will be hard to say for how far can bitcoins can sail in green line and make new headlines,now bitcoins are at its bull run i think this can result on recovering from a month long dump and go for a high price trend now.The charts are looking good and orders are good i think this will make bitcoin pump this month
Activity: 504
April 24, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

bitcoin will sped away until the price is no one can afford it because it is too expensive, I think currently bitcoin prices are still very cheap, just imagine if bitcoin prices are not very expensive to not be able to buy 1 bitcoin. it will definitely happen when bitcoin is very difficult to obtain.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 03:45:10 AM
Do not be fooled by the market cap. It is just a mere multiplication of the current price and the total circulating supply and nothing else. Thus, the market cap is not there to dictate the past, current, nor future price but rather, the market cap is there because there is a price.
Simply saying, there is no limit in Bitcoin's price. The price will continue to increase as long as the demand is constantly increasing.                             

as long as the people wont stop patronizing it bitcoin wont stop.and how this people stop because bitcoin helps them in their daily needs.for example of their needs foods,clothing materials to be use in their home also fees in school buy medicines they can get it from here. so bitcoin plays a vital role in the lives of this people. thanks so much bitcoin.
Activity: 163
April 24, 2018, 02:57:31 AM
With the age of bitcoin is still relatively new but already so many people around the world mengadopsinya because of the benefits that can be obtained by using bitcoin, I personally think the existence of bitcoin will still be long with the possibility of developing. Technological developments and changes in government and top management may be able to change the views of individual Central Banks on bitcoin. In the not too distant future, maybe bitcoin will start to be used for transactions, but to be a replacement currency I think not yet.
Activity: 158
April 23, 2018, 05:29:23 PM
   Why is gold or oil so valuable? Why do people value these two bodies? Are they very useful? No. Valuable. Because there are limited numbers on Earth. There are very few resources compared to the human population. And it can not be renewed.
   Bitcoin is like gold in the crypto world. Limited edition. The total amount of tokens can never be changed. The total number of tokens is 21,000,000. Now 17,000,000 have been produced. But production will reach the total capacity. And no other bitcoin will be produced. Then people will understand more about value.
   Bitcoin may be stationary at this moment. But it will be valued over time. You should always follow Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
April 23, 2018, 05:08:20 PM
Bitcoin will definitely be for a very long time and I see it out leaving many generations. The adoption of bitcoin will go round the world given the rate at which it is spreading. There is no limit in Bitcoin's price. The price will continue to increase as long as the demand is constantly increasing. Daily demand has tremendously increased
Activity: 73
April 23, 2018, 04:48:53 PM
how far bitcoin can go, bitcoin has a worldwide network that is once again popular and famous in the world
hopefully the next generation will still be popular and more profitable to its investor users again.
Activity: 179
April 23, 2018, 04:18:08 PM
There are many topics around exactly like this one. Obviously everyone keep asking the same questions and wonders how far can go yet no one has the right answer about that. I think it’s just the beginning..  Smiley

Yeah this is the beginning of bitoon and i think it would last forever. Some countries using bitcoin already as their money and this is also number one crypto currency in the world.
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 04:16:55 PM
I think that until 2020 it will be a trend of the middle of the crypt, a very good trend
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 04:08:05 PM
As of the moment, i think bitcoin will reach by ten thousand by mid August. This trend is normal and will materialize in the effect of new ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: