Pages:
Author

Topic: How far can Bitcoin go? - page 14. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 03:59:49 PM
I think only time can answer all that. because its the name of the market then the price will be accumulative, can go up and could have gone down. maybe that's it from me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
This amount (in my opinion) for a coin - it's just not real! This is how many years or decades must pass to such a cost? Never!
Activity: 616
April 23, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
I think that if bitcoin does not interfere, then it can really rise to 100,000 dollars! The question is only in time!
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
I have seen a good bitcoin last year that gave us benefits but we are saddened by the rise in bitcoin prices today but good news for bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 154
April 23, 2018, 03:15:06 AM
despite the fact that it is impossible to rely entirely on crypto-currencies, since they do not cost anything without the Internet, nevertheless, alternative monetary systems are extremely important:

Everyone needs an alternative monetary system, which clearly works and such already exist today. They are called crypto-currencies. It all started with bitcoin. Then there were a few others. I have some of them. I do not have much crypto currency, but I think that it is necessary to have it, in case of collapse of the monetary system, in this case, you can exchange money directly, even for long distances.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
April 23, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

bitcoin can move very far and can be very expensive if bitcoin has a useful function of usefulness throughout the country, just imagine the more people who want to buy bitcoin the more expensive bitcoin price.
I see that the bitcoin will have the big capacity to go so far. I believe that many people can really used bitcoin in the near future because of the internet . I think we need to wait for the right time selling bitcoin in a very low price is a lose. Maybe we need a big patience. Beacuse bitcoin is really unstable and we can only gain on it if we have patience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

bitcoin can move very far and can be very expensive if bitcoin has a useful function of usefulness throughout the country, just imagine the more people who want to buy bitcoin the more expensive bitcoin price.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 02:31:01 AM
Regarding market cap, bitcoin can not reach the same amount. It may reach that amount but it will take a very long time. The price depends on the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 05:10:26 PM
No one can give you an answer for this question! I think that this year bitcoin can rise to 40-50k $, because it is the year 2018 will be the most popular for the cryptoworld!
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 04:22:11 PM
bitcoin are still circulating round the world, and many country are about to use it, while more than 70% countries has already using bitcoin for trading and also short time investment, bitcoin can be converted at any time to real money.
Wow, where is the source of the information that said more than 70% countries in this world already use Bitcoin for trading or investment ?
I think it's really an unexactly information and you should check it carefully first before talking . The number in this case only about 30~40% in my personal opinion.

In my opinion, I think that bitcoin will continue to expand it's value in the coming years. Checking the price history of bitcoin, it is progressively increasing in the market and that is the reason why people will continuously support bitcoin all the way because they are earning good profit.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
April 22, 2018, 02:37:52 PM
bitcoin are still circulating round the world, and many country are about to use it, while more than 70% countries has already using bitcoin for trading and also short time investment, bitcoin can be converted at any time to real money.
Wow, where is the source of the information that said more than 70% countries in this world already use Bitcoin for trading or investment ?
I think it's really an unexactly information and you should check it carefully first before talking . The number in this case only about 30~40% in my personal opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
If you look in coinbase you gonna realise the high increasing of bitcoin price since the last month he has rise 324,14 $ so because of that i think bitcoin can go over 15000$
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
April 22, 2018, 02:30:05 PM
"How far can Bitcoin go?"

I don't think it could go much below zero but posts from the other side of the coin are being weighted down here
with lead weights and here is one i found early.
The little image Google is feeding me for the Bitcoin price chart looks like a flat line up to about mid 2017 and then
it spikes up to $15,000 (NOT $20,000) and looks like it's going to flat line again which is not such a surprise given that the
world now knows that it can cost as much as $55.00 to conduct a single transaction using Bitcoin.

My plan was to jump out at about $50,000 because it was obvious that this was Tulip Mania version two
but the miners got too greedy, too soon and now Joe Six pack is never going to come and fortunately I read
the writing on the wall and panic sold at $18k  Cheesy

Since then I have found out that the Lightning Network is just a system of centralized off block banking hubs
and are already charging 0.65% per transaction which is more than anyone else is charging and even worse than
high street banks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

if you are playing with money you cannot afford to gamble then give in with the pipe dream about money for
nothing from your gambling "Investment" and get out now whilst you still have a shirt on your back and don't listen to the
many gambling addicts here and paid trolls that will still be talking about buying on the dip as bitcoin goes below $1000.

By the time BitcoinTalk is manipulating the comments you know your in trouble and are being selectively spoon feed
propaganda but it's your pocket they will hurt, not mine, I panic sold at $18,000 you see  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
April 22, 2018, 02:22:41 PM
It's hard to say for sure what bitcoin is capable of. Professional analysts say that bitcoin will cost $ 30,000 and even $ 100,000. We can only wait and believe, I think that in the coming year we will see everything ourselves.
Activity: 209
April 22, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
April 22, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
Bitcoin is going in live a long life in coming decades.Nobody knows the future but looking at the present scenario i can say that it is having a bright future.We can see more and more people investing in bitcoin.It is becoming popular day by day. In earlier times people were not awared about bitcoin.They were not having proper knowlegde.But presently people are showing great interest in bitcoin.People are promoting bitcoin and in coming years bitcoin will reach a great height.Hopefully it will become a legal and common method of transaction.Youth should also contribute in promoting so that many users get attached with bitcoin which will led to increase in number of investors.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
Bitcoin going to lid a long life.I can't think so and i don't know what will happend.man cannot say what will happend in future. we just think so . We know the nature of bitcoin . Bitcoin price fall down or price rise again in top position in a short time like a rollar costar running.I think bitcoin price will be rise again very soon. We should wait and see this ,thank you.
Activity: 66
April 22, 2018, 12:48:47 PM
you should not make market cap as the main reference, if you want to monitor the growth of the market every time. I think in 2018 this bitcoin will still survive even exceeded its peak of 20.k it seen from the previous analysis and now that is happening. it shows that after this there will be a fantastic price increase. do not analyze much patiently and wait for the date of the game. if you believe the change will happen.
Activity: 156
April 22, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
Well, with the limited supply that bitcoin will provide, i think bitcoin will go further than we can expect as the gold also stay long lasting, thus i think bitcoin will also last for a longer period.
Activity: 546
April 22, 2018, 12:13:31 PM
I'm still sure bitcoin this year will reach new all time high which is more than 20k
Just wait for the time.
Pages:
Jump to: