Pages:
Author

Topic: How far can Bitcoin go? - page 15. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
Bitcoin can go far that can reach the top because as the time goes by the value of money in the bitcoin will be high and, more users and investors will invest and use bitcoin to earn money. If many person will be interested in bitcoin there is a big chance that bitcoin will reach the top and will be a tool to send money that can use to pay. Bitcoin will go far and can reavh the top.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:41:20 AM
Well as like intial stage  Bitcoin is not prooving not so good .so in my opninion Bitcoin will not reached its extent.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 04:55:40 PM
bitcoin can go at highest peak. after some months its price is unbelieveable.
i think bitcoin will go till to end because its very hard to control bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
April 21, 2018, 04:22:15 PM
It all depend on the acceptance  bitcoin receive world wide. If bitcoin continue its rave then no price is impossible to attain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 03:56:30 PM
Interest Ask. It seems to me that if it grows at the same pace, then its cost will clearly have so far reached a record 22 thousand dollars. Therefore, it's time to buy it and think about it in the long term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
How far can bitcoin go?  It depends on how every individual  is seeing and also from different perspectives,  I can say it depend on how u are seeing it,  I can see it as far currency can go likewise bitcoin will also go.
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 03:31:25 PM
Bitcoin has create a job opportunity to young youth in a digital way of business for buy and selling online transaction, with a help of smart countract peer to peer receiving of fund with an immediate confirmation, bitcoin has gone to the extend no rejection can applied as long the payment is done by using btc. base on the current payment values of bitcoin are fixed in equivalent to united state of america dollar.

POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
April 21, 2018, 03:25:53 PM
Umm it’s not easy to predict a specific amount about it. Many people are still in the process of getting to know bitcoin more and investments grow day by day so, for sure, it can go far far away from here but that’s just my thoughts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 03:16:06 PM
i think bitcoin can go for long time asset, we don't know how many years, but sure when looking about bicoin are still development bitocoin can still upgrading for much better i guess and also we can feel many uses of it
Activity: 73
April 21, 2018, 03:15:43 PM
bitcoin can go at highest peak. after some months its price is unbelieveable.
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
I do not know what Bitcoin's near future is, but the way it is going forward, guess that Bitcoin will reach its success. Bitcoin is very strong if it is used by the government to control the people and use Bitcoin, it will reach far away.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
April 21, 2018, 03:12:07 PM
I do not think that I can surprise you with something new in guessing the future for bitcoin. We all have an end, - bitcoin will not sooner or later pass this fate, I hope it will not be very soon. It is the contradictory opinions about digital gold that makes me think of some supernatural power of bitcoin. But the confidence that bitcoin will be much more valuable than now, grows every day.
Activity: 8
April 21, 2018, 02:57:10 PM
Bitcoin is on its first spets right now, i guess the end of the road is not visible for many years...
Activity: 75
April 21, 2018, 03:00:37 PM
Bitcoin will stay for a long time . bitcoin is new technology development in 2009, which aim at reducing intercontinental money transfer stress through banks .as far as technogy keep on evolving ,bitcoin will keep on gaining ground. Bitcoin has many advantages which will keep her for long period of time .no body can fight technology ,you can only watch it evolving status
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
April 21, 2018, 02:50:41 PM
All have same hope that bitcoin will go far multiply than current rate and will prosper our lives. The investors are investing good money in this it will always remain on no.1
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
Bitcoin can go anywhere and market cap is just a calculation ( number of coins multiplied by price of coin = market cap). It has no relationship with its market cap and it is guided by its demand and supply not by its market cap. Its price movement is supported by people who want to invest in it for future gains.
Yes that is right that there is no limit for bitcoin price to go, bitcoin can go anywhere, we can see a tremendous increase in bitcoin price in a short time.  So i think that we need to hold our bitcoin for a long time, and hope that we will see a big increase in bitcoin price, I am holding my bitcoin for a long time and not going to sell it in next three or four years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 17, 2018, 03:16:50 PM
I've heard from experts that upwards of $100,000 by the year 2020 is not entirely out of the question.
Whether or not I choose to believe that type of speculation is a totally different story, but anything is possible in this space.
No one can say anything sure about bitcoin price, in fact it is not so easy to predict about bitcoin price, because it is depending on demand and supply, if the demand of bitcoin is increasing the price of bitcoin  will also continue increasing, but if the demand is decreasing then we can say that its value will also start decreasing. To me my person view is that still bitcoin is tading in a very very low price but in future its value can increase more and more.

There were too many factors afecting the price of btc , not just demand and supply. few examples i can think of is market manipulation by whales or any other people as long as they have the ability to change the flow of the market in favouring thru their own hands. Fuds and speculation can somehow affect the prices of bitcoin because some people tend to believe whenevener they see or heard it and lastly news is also another reason on why btc is changing its price unexpectedly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
April 17, 2018, 03:16:37 PM
I've heard from experts that upwards of $100,000 by the year 2020 is not entirely out of the question.
Whether or not I choose to believe that type of speculation is a totally different story, but anything is possible in this space.
No one can say anything sure about bitcoin price, in fact it is not so easy to predict about bitcoin price, because it is depending on demand and supply, if the demand of bitcoin is increasing the price of bitcoin  will also continue increasing, but if the demand is decreasing then we can say that its value will also start decreasing. To me my person view is that still bitcoin is tading in a very very low price but in future its value can increase more and more.
We cannot tell at the moment, you are right as we are still in the early stage of making speculation about the future, a lot of factors to consider and that involves demand, if all countries will believe and adapt  bitcoin for sure it will reach the predicted price more or less.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2018, 03:11:19 PM
Activity: 130
April 17, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
Yes,it will and it can reach as high as you can imagine,no one can stop it even if how many billion dollars you want as long as investors and products will always trust on it then BTC will always goes higher and higher and so it only shows that the future of it will always remain in our hand.
Pages:
Jump to: