Pages:
Author

Topic: How far can Bitcoin go? - page 19. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 11:15:20 PM
 About the market cap the bitcoin can not catch the same price I have prepared bitcoin at least but is such cases it is right or wrong , it still cost but it takes a long time at the exact price.it only depend on the way it is used so we must say no demand for inscription and how to get the price and at whatever price the market cap comes from at the right time and then double it up with the current price , still available.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 10, 2018, 09:18:49 AM
The price can rise forever. There is not technical limit or anything in the code that prevents bitcoin from doubling, tripling, ... its value.

BUT it won't. It is the same idea as traditionnal fiat currencies. At the beginning, the value of a currency was defined according to the amount of gold the corresponding country/entity had. This has changed as gold was not exaclty very convenient to convey...

Today, the value of fiat currencies are... Quite made up in fact. But it is convenient to have exchange rates, so government, people and so on, prefer ignoring that such value relies on nothing. In the same idea, the value of bitcoin can change, the fact that it is highly volatile is well-known.

Why then putting a limit?
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 08:15:34 AM
Bitcoin is now have no upward limits as it can go anywhere from here. It is limitless and no boundary can stop it now because everyday its supply is decreasing but demand is growing so it will be the market leader for many more years.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:23:39 AM
Bitcoin will be limitless in price as soon as it deals with its current issues hopefully with the lightning network update. I still trust in Bitcoin and that it will remain as #1 for more than 100 years.
Activity: 47
January 10, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
Given that we have a fix supply in bitcoin, possible we reach 100 million per 1 bitcoin after 20 years, but this on my speculation, the future is still open for more possibility
Activity: 273
Merit: 18
January 10, 2018, 05:43:12 AM
1 cent.
Activity: 280
January 10, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
bitcoin will not stop, and wil go to moom soon, 1btc=100k$
Activity: 83
January 10, 2018, 05:41:28 AM
Bitcoin's growth is simply limitless especially since it does not cater to a single country alone. However, it still needs to work around its current obstacles for people to see its worth.
Activity: 490
January 10, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
$200 Billion market cap is a huge money and I think is a good sign that bitcoins has come to stay. Foreign exchange market is now competing with Bitcoins in the  same market cap so I think bitcoins can go far than we can imagine.
Activity: 406
January 10, 2018, 05:17:58 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency.it is very unpredictable.now Bitcoin price is ups and down.now Bitcoin price change randomly.market cap does not affect by Bitcoin price.it's price increasing,when market demand is high.I feel and I think Bitcoin will stabilize at high label.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 10, 2018, 12:07:01 AM
Bitcoin will be there as long as currency market is going on. Fiat currency and bitcoin are two different instruments, one cannot compare between them. Bitcoin cannot reach fiat currencies numbers and fiat currency cannot have returns like bitcoin currency. People or investors are not going to lose their interest in cryptocurrencies, instead it will go on increasing. Bitcoin`s figures of last three months shown this. So no need to worry about bitcoin currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 11:16:24 PM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

Market cap can not be used for reference to connect with the price itself. It is very different thing.
However bitcoin has no limit and it can go to a place that beyond our imagination.
Activity: 179
January 09, 2018, 11:10:31 PM
Perhaps bitcoin is in the midst of a huge bubble, and I remember last year it was still less than a thousand dollars.
Activity: 42
January 09, 2018, 10:57:53 PM
The boom, bubble and bust cycle can't be avoided, it is the history of innovation. But Bitcoin is, I believe, in the early part of the process which means it could go very high indeed.
Activity: 58
January 09, 2018, 10:49:40 PM
endless Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 10:36:05 PM
There are many topics around exactly like this one. Obviously everyone keep asking the same questions and wonders how far can go yet no one has the right answer about that. I think it’s just the beginning..  Smiley
No one can give an accurate and correct answer, because no one knows how far he will go, the excess of this bitcoin that can not be predicted how far he will go, we can only hope that bitcoin will become more famous. and of course the greater the value from now.
exactly agree on it there is or i may say that no one can predict on how long does bitcoin may go through we see on how the progress can take for but we all know that it may take a lot of time to take for a lot of good things and the way on how bitcoin as of now from its first are too far so as of now it is hard to predict for.
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
January 09, 2018, 10:22:25 PM
IN my opinion it easily goes over 100k in the future.

People had topics here 2 years ago will Bitcoin ever reach over 1000$ again.
And there was topics with actual predections show it will go above 10k and even 100k.

I actually start to believe that now, i do think another crypto will takeover bitcoin as payment provider.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
I am expecting  to last it for a long time but there  is no great assurance  but I am sure that the existence  of bitcoin and some alts varies from the supportive users. It will surely  goes up and continue to rise until $50000 or much higher this year.
yes, I have the same expectation as you, and I am sure that bitcoin every year will increase to unlimited, even more than $ 50000.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 09, 2018, 10:13:24 PM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
A coin can never be worth more than its market cap because the market cap is just showing what the total amount of value a crypto (or stock/commodity) has in potential value at any one moment, so there's no "cap" for the value a market can have beyond that which the market caps it at. Nothing can ever be worth more than its market cap, it will only ever be at the lowest a 1:1 ratio and nothing less, never a 1:0.[X] ratio or anything close to that, ever.

Hypothetically the value of an investment is limited based on the amount of fiat money that exists but it can always have unrealized value for the market cap.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
January 09, 2018, 10:02:05 PM
Hi, I agree with the community, the higher the price of BTC, the higher the price in the market will be, that is, the higher the demand, the higher the price in the market. there may be a limit on what the btc can do, but I assure you that for now it is very far;D
Pages:
Jump to: