Pages:
Author

Topic: How far can Bitcoin go? - page 2. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 11:10:52 AM
I have seen a good bitcoin last year that gave us benefits but we are saddened by the rise in bitcoin prices today but good news for bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 154
May 01, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
Bitcoin can get high level when all tokens will be found by mining. Then it will cost 100 000$
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 10:25:39 AM
I have seen a good bitcoin last year that gave us benefits but we are saddened by the rise in bitcoin prices today but good news for bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
May 01, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
Many experts predict a market capitalization of $ 2 trillion. If so, we can see bitcoin at $90,000. I believe btc can hit $100000
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
Bitcoin is still in its early years believe it or not, it has a very long way to go. Bitcoin is growing globally and waiting for acceptable from big countries. It's future and price is totally dependent on demand and supply which is a serious concern right now. It will rise to the top.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
April 29, 2018, 08:03:31 PM
I think Bitcoin will go farther as long as people will keep supporting it. If people will support it no matter what happens, Bitcoin will gain power and have a foundation to stay.
Activity: 266
April 29, 2018, 08:02:51 PM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
Bitcoin is considered to be a virtual currency of the future, possibly in the next few years. Bitcoin will be brought out as a virtual currency to replace the current dollar, But to beat those currencies needs a big startup and high prices.
Having begun, it provokes a chain reaction and will continue until bitcoin has dropped to the level of its first purchase with pizza, or even depreciated. Therefore, investing in bitcoin, you always need to remember about such a sad opportunity. You should always have spare sources of livelihood and always be ready to stop on time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 07:57:52 PM
It can go to more than 90 trillion dollars butcoin is so eligible to be the worlds unifying currency bexause of it's various advantages as soon as people realise that it will replace every other currency.
Activity: 84
April 29, 2018, 07:56:24 PM
     We can't predict how far can bitcoin go but i think very far from now. Bitcoin is stillbthe leading coin with higher value and marketcap. And because there are still huge demand ,it means it will go so far and as long as internet is alive bitcoin also stay alive.
Exactly! as long as we stay connected with this bitcoin and well see everyday there's changes and we cannot predict on that but what matter most is bitcoin now is one of the leading in the market and thats the proof of how far bitcoin has to do in the world today.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 06:54:35 PM
     We can't predict how far can bitcoin go but i think very far from now. Bitcoin is stillbthe leading coin with higher value and marketcap. And because there are still huge demand ,it means it will go so far and as long as internet is alive bitcoin also stay alive.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
i think no one can say or fixed you how far it will go its very much hard to say
Activity: 243
April 29, 2018, 05:13:21 PM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
Bitcoin is considered to be a virtual currency of the future, possibly in the next few years. Bitcoin will be brought out as a virtual currency to replace the current dollar, But to beat those currencies needs a big startup and high prices.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 05:09:34 PM
How far can bitcoin go? as long as people will invest in bitcoin and would still believe on its technology.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
April 29, 2018, 04:55:38 PM
Has can go very far. Soon we will see new conquered the heights. Those who have not bought in a falling market would be regrettable.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
There are many topics around exactly like this one. Obviously everyone keep asking the same questions and wonders how far can go yet no one has the right answer about that. I think it’s just the beginning..  Smiley
It is actually difficult to determine how far bitcoin will go because we can not measure it all and most importantly we have to keep it well so bitcoin can go further because that's what I hope so far so for all members of our family can follow it anytime.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
predictions and always predictions there is no certainty of a fundamental price about bitcoin. but this year I believe the price will continue to rise. not without reason I reveal it. I think it will happen to be influenced by the world cup which is held in the country that get bitcoin that is russian state
Activity: 176
April 29, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
as long as people are using bitcoin. bitcoin will last as humanity last. its price depends on how people use it, so basically, people runs bitcoin. Its what keepin bitcoin alive and rolling at its high value. the people, us, the users are the ones behind it. Bitcoin will probably last until when people will stop using it. But! Bitcoin provides financial support to its user that is making people happy and encouraging others to use bitcoin as well.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 29, 2018, 12:19:41 PM
it's so unpredictable to say what will be tomorrow with BTC price. Don't worry about market cap for now.

I think no one can give a correct answer if how far can bitcoin go, because no one knows, the excess of this bitcoin that can not be predicted, we can only hope that bitcoin will become more famous so that it can last long.
Bitcoin will definitely go very far.It has become the leading cryptocurrency and is still on that position from a very long time even after the price fall.It is an opportunity for those who want to earn money.Bitcoin has made many people rich.Bitcoin's users are increasing day by day by seeing the profit margin it gives us.Many people hold bitcoin for the future price rise.Transactions through bitcoin are also very simple and fast.I think it can give competition to fiat currency in the future.
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 12:08:54 PM
first of all we are happy to bitcoin.we are so much hope to future.If it is actively traded and used, it certainly can! And if take bitcoin, he has already begun to give away positions, but this is all temporary! I think that bitcoin will surprise us all!
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
it will go till whales eat up. as it never ends - than no upper limit to price...
Pages:
Jump to: