Pages:
Author

Topic: How far can Bitcoin go? - page 4. (Read 2269 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 07:15:41 AM
the bitcoin price does not affect the price of the market cap.bitcoin will go far as much it desired. It is also a better place to invest and to earn good money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 07:11:06 AM
on the planet only 75 trillion dollars. This is all the money (fiat, securities, bonds, etc.) if all of them get into bitcoin it can cost 3.5 million dollars. but in reality this is not possible. I think more than 100 000 it will not cost never.
Activity: 95
April 29, 2018, 07:06:52 AM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?
I am not sure what the price of the coin will stop at. Maybe the coin will be a million dollars each, that would make 21 million people millionaires if they all held a single coin.

i wish i can be one of the millionaire whose holding millions of bitcoin. i have not yet hold bitcoin in my wallet i wish i can have it until the value became high, i want to become millionaire. i am sure that bitcoin will be very great help for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
At present, bitcoin is creating its own momentum. They will gradually increase and increase with stable prices. After that stability, the price of bitcoin will increase more and more to confirm its strength in the modern and advanced cryptocurrency market. I think this will happen soon.
Activity: 22
April 29, 2018, 05:26:59 AM
My opinion is personal, no one can estimate how far bitcoin can go. But bitcoin can go as far as desired. It all depends on how much money people want to invest.
Activity: 39
April 29, 2018, 05:14:04 AM
How bitcoin can go bitcoin is a place to invest and memgolah profitable shares, not only in our country alone but bitcoin also exist in various countries and parts of the world
Activity: 73
April 29, 2018, 05:04:48 AM
How bitcoin can go bitcoin is a place to invest and memgolah profitable shares, not only in our country alone but bitcoin also exist in various countries and parts of the world.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 04:58:46 AM
Bitcoin is getting more widely used for transacting between Internet users, and we see businesses starting accepting payments with Bitcoins so bitcoin will go far let's wait and see.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
April 29, 2018, 04:13:43 AM
Bitcoin in its value can go very far, until it once stopped a strong panic among its holders. Having begun, it provokes a chain reaction and will continue until bitcoin has dropped to the level of its first purchase with pizza, or even depreciated. Therefore, investing in bitcoin, you always need to remember about such a sad opportunity. You should always have spare sources of livelihood and always be ready to stop on time.
But with the altcoyines, with their relatively low prices and the constant in demand in connection with the performance by them, as a rule, of a number of specific functions, I do not see such a problem. Basically, they are very useful and must exist, constantly developing, for a very long time.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 03:24:58 AM
It will certainly go far even beyond expectations because we shall still see some countries legalizing bitcoin in their respective countries which will cause more demand of it...
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
April 29, 2018, 03:20:59 AM
Bitcoin will go very far. Though most government have not approved it but I believe with time most organisations will adopt bitcoin and in so doing the notoriety of bitcoin will go very far and wide
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
April 29, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
How far can Bitcoin go guys? If the the Market Cap currently is $219 000 000 000, can Bitcoin ever be worth $200 000 000 000 with this market cap?

I am just curious, is the Bitcoin (or any coin) price caped by the Market Cap? Or the finite number of fiat money in the world?
Can a coin be worth more than it's market cap or can the value of a coin be equal with it's market cap if it's intensively traded/used?

yeah bitcoin market cap is the most high cap in cryptocurrency.
bitcoin market cap can increased more if bitcoin price surpassed last year peak.
Activity: 12
April 28, 2018, 05:40:24 PM
 Yes I  Can Estimate That How Far Btcoin Can Go. ItS Depends  On Your Hold . If you hold novmber2018  you get 5x profit must
 Grin
Activity: 156
April 28, 2018, 05:21:57 PM
no one is certain but we believe with the great potential bitcoin has, it will surely grow beyond our expectation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
April 28, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

Bitcoin can go to the moon. Because it will bring us to a successful life. This is the real thing to be a millionaire. Because I've proven also in our community they are rich now through bitcoin.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 05:13:38 PM
bitcoin wakes up farther and desise because now in the country, crisis and because of this, after some time the bitcoin will rise very much in the top. everyone thinks that bitcoin is not the same but in actual fact it is very popular now gradually emerging market currencies! therefore, it is worth waiting for a sharp jerk of bitcoin to the top!
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
April 28, 2018, 04:43:25 PM
I think bitcoins will survive most of the fiat currency's we have today. So guessing a fiat bitcoins price in 30 to 50 years from now will be pointless.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
April 28, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
No one can answer that precisely, just all I know was as long as there is a bitcoin users patronizing it, the existence of bitcoin will continue to progress as time goes by for sure. Aside from that the price value of bitcoin is very unpredictable also.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin can not be predicted by anyone unless the internet channel breaks up so people can predict that bitcoin is dead but to increase the price and the price drop we can not predict it because we just live it and hope the best in bitcoin.
bitcoin as people wanted to treat it more like this is very needed specially for everyday lifestyle on we are here to make things more clear about and do what we should be able to have on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 04:23:55 PM
In what sense is it far? How far in the sense of its value? Or in the sense, what place in our life can take bitcoin?
In fact, I would like to see that in both of these issues bitcoin took an increasingly confident position. However, I think that the growth in the price should be expected sooner than the active introduction of bitcoin into people's lives.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
Nobody can say how much time a bit can go. The distance between Bitcoin will depend on its needs and usage. But it can be assumed that as long as there is a network of Bitcoin, there will be bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming popular even today, compared to the previous day. Most of the countries are recognizing Bitcoin. Bitcoin makes human life easier and makes them economically strong. By the various advantages and benefits of Bitcoin, it can be seen continuously.
Pages:
Jump to: