Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 44. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
incredibly important.I generally just pay attention to it if you begin to work or invest in some sort of project,it is one of the most important things
to date, there are already a lot of developments ico companies and they want to introduce crypto currency almost in all spheres of human life. the price of coins will primarily depend on the demand for this project in society and its prospects in the market.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
on bounty Manager just need to first pay attention,because it depends on how many tokens you get at the end of participation
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
incredibly important.I generally just pay attention to it if you begin to work or invest in some sort of project,it is one of the most important things
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I Think community is very important in every crypto project because of the large number of people, joining forces to promote tbe project through the use of social.media in which it is a very powerful tool in promoting the project. So community plays an important role in the succeas of thw project.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
A community behind a crypto project is very very important, because only of people start to talk about an project it will grab more and more attentian in the future. Great community members always start to support their project and to tell the people about  the amazing features.
This is some of the best key of the project that it can be while it has been take on we can also be look on this also for us to make profit on.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
A community behind a crypto project is very very important, because only of people start to talk about an project it will grab more and more attentian in the future. Great community members always start to support their project and to tell the people about  the amazing features.
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
Community is the driving force of any project. With the help of the community, the team of any project can receive feedback, comments, as well as conduct testing of their developments before launch.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
as support for the sake of the progress of the project clear, this is crucial. the project certainly needs marketing or promotion in order to be accepted by society at large. This is where the community would be very useful to introduce it to the project.
Activity: 462
Germany’s First STO
communities are very important and have a very vital role in everything, including in a project, they will indirectly support the project and with many communities, indicating that the project is quite popular
Activity: 392
Of course, community support is very important for any project. A great team can perfectly promote the project. When communicating with friends, we exchange thoughts about new projects and each one tells about the project that most likes. Big community is one of the best ads!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Community is the plot on which the project expands. A fervent belief forms greater ripples than any advertising or bounty ever could. A Community passionate about a project becomes the promoter it needs, with its earnest belief, trust, and following strength.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

its very important, for me, community is the main foundation of how a certain campaign will build its own foundation to become successful in the future. without the community, there is no funds to be collected to fund the project and there will be no supporters if there is no community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hey. I read ... Unfortunately, in our time it is almost impossible not to encounter the interests of the state or transnational companies. They are very active in defending their interests.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
The community is one of the make or break factors of any project. So getting feedbacks to them if the project is going to the right direction or any needed improvements is very important. Also if the community is not satisfied with the project if it is just starting then the project will not push thru.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Community is a backbone of every single project. Everything without enthusiastic people behind it is dead or going to be dead in a matter of time. And if it is full of positive and grown-up people, it is the best way to advertize Your project (and almost free as well!). Great community can survive dark times with ease as well (this ended up in a disaster after that price drop from the start of the year for many of them). If you got them, in addition with big investors, it is the strongest combo in almost every single area.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It's a fantastic article, and I do agree with the contents, it's very true that any coins will need a strong community, a strong community can build trust and attract more investors once they earn more trust then the chances of  becoming successful is wide open, good community is very important to advertise and represent your product
brand new
Activity: 0
I think for the long term success, a community is important. But I feel with this new fresh ecosystem a big marketing budget can cover the cracks during their ICO. There are a lot of people who are in these "communities" that are only in it because they invested. They don't really care about the vision or dream but just waiting to cash out their token.

Community building takes time, and I notice that most ICOs give themselves 2 months before launching, so I don't think it is too vital. The community comes to a popular token rather than the other way around.

By the way, I like the article and I have signed up the Crowdholding (the guys who wrote it) They have a very interesting platform where you can earn crypto for feedback. https://www.crowdholding.com if anyone wants to have a look.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
I think it's the backbone of any great project and is needed to be successful and survive. The market is going to correct itself and when it does, the projects with the strongest community will be the ones that survive.

I agree, the community is extremely important along with having a purpose that people like and want to get behind. For example, for charitably minded people, BiblePay coin has a built-in percentage of the mining rewards that supports orphans in third-world countries, while they have implemented a form of mining that uses the computing power for medical research.

Or you can take Stipend, that is using the blockchain to decentralize freelancing, and just got invited to a blockchain summit in Dubai.

If a coin has a purpose that people can get behind, that will help a community grow and thrive. However, it is certainly possible that a coin with a great vision could simply fall to the wayside because of a lack of community. Nobody will want to get behind what could be a great coin if when they check it out, nobody else is there. It's like being in an empty chat room. Boorrring. Find a coin with a great community and great vision and jump right on in.
Activity: 50
I think it's the backbone of any great project and is needed to be successful and survive. The market is going to correct itself and when it does, the projects with the strongest community will be the ones that survive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
In my opinion community is very important because they are the one who support the projects and they are the one reason why projects success.
Pages:
Jump to: