Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 40. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Community is very important as as they are the immediate consumers of the product the project has to offer, If the community members  dont approve of the coin then its bound to fail. if it has their backing then the crypto project will succeed,.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

A community is very very very important for a project to become successful. No project will ever be successful without a community to back it up. The article basically implies that a project should know its specific target market in order to have a bigger chance for success. Being able to create loyal customers/clients in order to have a repeat business with them. The community dictates the growth of a project and as to how long will it flourish. Without a community there will be no project!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
It is very important to have a big community, because the people in the community are the holders of the coins. If they support the project then it is also a good way to do marketing, because they will share information about the crypto project on internet or in their neighbourhood.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
Just as much as the ICO project itself. Believe me if there is a bad community that the project will fly like a plywood over Paris:)
Activity: 114
I definitely agree with the author of the article. For an ICO to be successful it should be backed up by a community who truly loves, believes and supports your project without extra costs. It is a community that voluntarily helps to spread the information about the true essence and idea of the project.  Bounty hunters are part of a big community in crypto space but unfortunately, some hunters ruin their true purpose in propagating the precise and correct information about ICO. In some telegram channels useless and nonsense messages repeatedly post by irresponsible hunters that gives a bad reputation on the true hunters. I'm a newbie bounty hunter and I understand now what a TRUE HUNTER is.

Activity: 81
Not needed if the token is strong in value, needed to get there though in the first place.
Activity: 126
Behind all successful projects, there is a strong community as a support. In the early stage of the project, the community can help the promotion and promotion of the project. It is helpful to shape the brand of the project. In the development of the project, the strong community can also help the team work. There are a lot of problems in the community through voting to reach consensus.

I agree. Projects are less likely, or will never be successful without the community support.
This is like a rule of thumb in all engagements, business or managemnet, its all the same, success boils down to community. Promotion of the project, and even using their products, are all due to community support.
Hence it is kmportant to cultivate a healthy and strong community.
Activity: 448
Behind all successful projects, there is a strong community as a support. In the early stage of the project, the community can help the promotion and promotion of the project. It is helpful to shape the brand of the project. In the development of the project, the strong community can also help the team work. There are a lot of problems in the community through voting to reach consensus.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Now community  is the basis of the basics of any business, regardless of whether this is a crypto business or not.
The more  users, subscribers the more profitable the project will be.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I think the community behind the project is important but you also need good marketing strategies to draw the people in who will then become your community. Then you also need good admins that will be engaged with the community and answer their questions.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Sometimes a good technology without a solid community is beaten by a lesser one but backed by a huge community. Because these communities are also the ones helping the marketing and can spread the word of mouth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is?
Project's community points on a popularity and popularity points on an involvement and interest in a project development. In my opinion, the scale of community is not just an important indicator, but the most important indicator for the project's success
Activity: 409
I do believe that in every  successful project is backed up by a strong and motivated community. Having a happy and supportive community isn’t just good business, it’s really essential for the long term survival of any cryptocurrency. Since cryptos aren’t backed by gold or governments, their value derives mainly from the community that supports it. If enough people like it, buy it, hold it, and say good things about it, the value will hold or rise.
brand new
Activity: 0
Really depends on what the token does. If it is solely for trading, it doesn't need a userbase. If there is a use in the token, then having the community is vital.
Activity: 51
Community is really important behind a crypto project because it is the place where the administrators, participants and the investors discuss about the project. When the bounty hunters want an update about the running of the project, they are usually consult the administrators in the telegram community.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In trading, if many people invest in a currency or a token, then capitalization and price increase, otherwise, everything decreases. So is in the crypt, because each participant is really important.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
Community is of utmost importance to almost all projects. There are instances where the where projects are aided to be listed on good exchanges through the help of the community. Any project that has a very active community will go a long way in succeeding. That is why projects should ensure proper management of their community.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

Community is really important in any kind of businesses especially in building up network in order to promote the product and services of a company to maximize its profit. Building a community in relation to digital currency is much more cheaper and effective than having a TV ads or social media ads, because community help each other in order to promote and troubleshoot if ever there are problems to address with. Many investors will eventually get interested if they saw other people or community have same interest towards the same goal, which they will have confidence to invest in the future. Backing up a project by community will increase its life span in the market and it will continue to grow.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
It's debatable how important it is, and I think it totally depends on the token and what it will be used for. Of Course if it's for example a vegan token, then having a strong community of vegans supporting and spreading awareness is extremely valuable. If it's bitcoin, then the price creates a community for itself.

Product / project and team are far more important.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Community is very important in every project and it likes a business model that we need to jump through and gather more information to grab the attention of people who wants to use it or make it as commodity.
Pages:
Jump to: