Pages:
Author

Topic: How important is a community behind a crypto project? - page 38. (Read 4765 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
community  is very important because the project can get the trust of investors  because this project must be a good project, everyone will hold coins .
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The community is literally everything for the crypt, because everything is so arranged that only in general everything works.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

Building a large and vibrant community behind an ICO project is very paramount to its success before and after crowdsales. There are many cases of projects that strong communities have taken them to the success point they are today. I see building a strong community as also part of marketing techniques because you will have to entice them with some rewards that can be in form of bounties.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
I think that this is completely obvious that the community for crypts is the decisive factor of success. I think that we should all remember this ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
I really like the crypt that every member of it can contribute, which will affect the further development of the whole system..
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I came across this article that talks about the importance of a community backing a project, how important do you think it is? Do you think they can get by through large marketing budgets instead? and do you agree with the article?

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2

I read the article from the first post, and I believe that it was useful, so I agree with what the author correctly states there. the crypto community is necessary for each project, the project whose team is respectful to their business and primarily to investors, and of course to participants (if the project involves a bounty program).
Discussion of the details of the project is necessary for its prospects, the more interest in the project, the more likely its success. This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
Having taking enough patience to go over the Article @
https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/why-do-you-need-to-build-a-loyal-community-for-crypto-projects-14b9207608c2,
that I so much agreed and gave my kudos as presented by you, where I came across this statement '' Qualitative users are much more better than Generic Users'' I can infer that generating Qualitative Users around the community which is very tasky is much more important to give a Crypto project a strong support for success other than common users that can quickly be sort for since they are always around to welcome your project having discovered that Qualitative Users are already rendering or giving their support. This however behooves my stake saying that not just ordinary community users behind any project shall breeds the success of the project involved, but more importantly is the Qualitative ones.

More so, patience and consistent research methodology studying the community that needs our project without instant rush to quickly acquire wealth is a strong key/factor into catching the attention of the community importance to take our Crypto project to the moon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think the community is very important because the advent of a project depends on the community, indirectly the community that always supports the project, and I think projects that have a large community have a great chance of success as well,
Activity: 144
For me, the community behind the project is very important and has a big role in the continuation and smoothness of a project. If the project can get support from many communities, the project has a great opportunity to continue the project smoothly, and the project can progress and develop well in the future.
If a project does not have strong community support, the growth of the project will slow down, the project's future becomes abstract.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
project progress could certainly be said to be based on the ability of the team that runs the project. This will greatly affect the existing marketing. by having it certainly has a goal to achieve maximum sales.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think the community is a very important tool in the project, because if not the community, then the project as a whole will be lost because it is the community that forms the opinion about the project.
Activity: 798
homt.net
Hello all,

I quite agree with the article because the writer has taken time to explain the importance of a large community fellowship in the crypto world of business which is also applicable to any kind of business. Large audience is good but it should be a targeted audience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Hello all,

Community is important because in this way you will get supporters that might promote the platform of their ico in order to earn more profit from the investors.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The idea of the community according to the thread looks to be defined into 2 ways and I like to know the prefered meaning
1. some defined the community as the target market where the coin will be used or traded
2. some define the community as the group of the crypto supporters who spread the news
Activity: 98
Of Course Community it's very important especially to share more knowledge about it. Without that, no one will have trust about crypto project and nothing reference on the internet. It's that why community has big role.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Community contribution is important in the development of the project! Every project that wants to succeed requires real investors and the community!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Very important. A community is one of the terms defining a project ICO is successful or promising or not (even this is not the only one I said).
The community can be a field or forum where all people and community-related tot eh forums are there. It will help the developer to enhance their project to the community. The community also allows the investors to know exactly the progress and future of the project. And many other benefits to gain from community behind an ICO project.
Activity: 546
A project or product needs to have strong foundations before starting the branding process to the community. One way is to create a brand positioning for the product delivered intact to the target. In addition, it is necessary to find out what the product wants to focus on in order to facilitate the marketing process.
Activity: 154
A good example of community importance is deeponion. Take a look at their success at all the voting polls which is due to having the most supportive and active community in BCT. The market is low so it's a good time to invest now

The project will not be utilized or successful without community, thier support and efforts is much counted  the trust and vision  and aim combined for the good outcome purposes.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Communities will be solidly formed if you can make a profit for them, or at least have the potential to be profitable. So I think a project with great detail for the next 2-3 years will be very easy to get support from the community.
Pages:
Jump to: