Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 9. (Read 8810 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
January 10, 2018, 05:00:17 AM
Each day take one minute before you trade to make sure you are feeling clearheaded, focused and present. Also take a couple seconds to reiterate that you're here to trade, not check your social media accounts, email or watch videos online. When you trade, focus on trading.
Being in a clear state of mind set is really a better way to have a successful trading, and since whenever we try doing this thing the contribution of our feelings too is inevitable, so we must be relax and focused on what were doing at that time. Just feel the moment that it would go with your plan just sit back and relax.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 04:51:38 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
If you go for trading, you must know everything. First you need to observe, listen to others who expert for trading. And then if you know everything about trading then you can start but you need to be responsible to everything even in trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
January 10, 2018, 03:28:45 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
In the past I also often experience losses in trade, but now I understand better, and start to benefit from trading. The way I use is very simple, I just need to be patient if the coins I buy have decreased in price. because every down coin will always go back up to its original price even higher. I have been trying that way for almost a year, and no one has suffered a loss, though I have to wait for several months. but it is very satisfactory, let alone the higher BTC prices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
With all the factors that could help us become a better trader, I think experience is the most crucial part of it. Trading is not as easy as it seems to be and predictions often end up in failure. Simply learn from your mistakes and apple preventive measures in the future to avoid doing the same thing. Mistake occurrence reduction would end up in perfection.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 07:03:07 PM
Out of trivial advices (buy cheap, sell at high price), the only way to improve trading result is by experience and - moreover - by working with an experienced trader, who can help you to see things in the right way, out of personal biases.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 08, 2018, 12:29:41 PM
Only Tip - Do not dump the coin when market says this is all time high price. Check the history it will reveal all the things.
Second tip - Try to lean from the mistakes you did in past , Early selling or something if coin price high you buy and loss.

Common mistakes come from your emotions , Try to control your emotion , once you did this you will win.
Buy Low and Sell high..

Do not Buy coins at high price and Selling at low rates. Such as today market is down due to some reason its not an issue price will up again Then All will well
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
On the off chance that you need to enhance trading then you ought to put resources into learning and read a considerable measure of things about exchanging and furthermore think about how to complete an extremely extraordinary specialized examination since that is just the most ideal approach to make an awesome exchanging execution is to have a decent information in specialized investigation. That is the most ideal approach to enhance exchanging.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
January 08, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
In order for you to improve your trading skills, you should take time to read about trading tools that are used in trading. You should know what is for and how they are use. And try to search for sites that will teach you from the basic up to complex. Knowledge comes from reading and practice. It takes time. Do not lose hope.
Reading, learning, practicing are the things that would gradually get anyone to improve in trading. You cannot learn it all in one day and you need to take it step by step to be able to do well in trading.

Most people who have skipped stuffs like this have always ended up losing a lot of money thinking they can just keep doing the buy low sell high until they end up panicking, selling on losses, buying at wrong points and then gradually diminishing the little they have.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 07:52:53 PM
Best teacher is you yourself, after a bad trade just tink about your mistakes, common mistake is lack of patience, emotion. if you can deal with emotion you can do great things
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 06, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
I am also new in bitcoin trading but before i enter in this situation, I've read alot of trading tips with the help of this forum, watch on youtube. There is many way to improve your skill. Not only your skill but also your emotion.
With the help of the bitcointalk forum and youtube channel, you can learn the first abilities that will be useful to you in the future. But only worked out your Strategy and personal experience will give you the opportunity to trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 03:12:02 PM
I am also new in bitcoin trading but before i enter in this situation, I've read alot of trading tips with the help of this forum, watch on youtube. There is many way to improve your skill. Not only your skill but also your emotion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
January 06, 2018, 02:29:26 PM
I'm also new to bitcointalk but I've learned enough about trading and looking for information about trading.
I think if you want trading that I think you should first dare to take risks in trading means continue. if the coin's price goes up you will definitely benefit if the price goes down your treatise and the result. that's my way of trading for this and i get the benefit of this way.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 02:21:49 PM
Each day take one minute before you trade to make sure you are feeling clearheaded, focused and present. Also take a couple seconds to reiterate that you're here to trade, not check your social media accounts, email or watch videos online. When you trade, focus on trading.
Activity: 239
January 06, 2018, 11:31:31 AM
Learn from your losing money times. you should do some research on the coins you care. if you have some friends who are investing in trading, make a group
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 02:56:38 AM

Tips to improve trading. Don’t afraid to lose your alt coin you need to learn on your mistake this will ways to improve Don’t panic buying if the value of your investment drop, relax and take a breath the best way. Don’t invest all your capital in single investment you should try and try until you make it successful.
Yeah because some people ask me and they are afraid after being rekt with their coin which is overhype and after a dump they sell. Altcoins are altcoin still it is risky to enter but it is how trading works a battle of emotions and risk takers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
January 06, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

Tips to improve trading. Don’t afraid to lose your alt coin you need to learn on your mistake this will ways to improve Don’t panic buying if the value of your investment drop, relax and take a breath the best way. Don’t invest all your capital in single investment you should try and try until you make it successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
For me you better research about coin if you buy and check a supply about coin in coinmarketcap and price correction always.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
January 05, 2018, 02:49:10 AM
To improve in trading you should you need to read books or article regarding the trading market. If there a seminar about the trading strategy in your place attends it. Watching on YouTube regarding on that is very helpful to you. Read, Watch, Experience will be your guide to improve your trading skill.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 02:41:53 AM
If you want to improve trading then you should invest in knowledge and read a lot of things about trading and also study how to do a very great technical analysis because that is only the best way to make a great trading performance is to have a good knowledge in technical analysis. That is the best way to improve trading.
Activity: 397
January 05, 2018, 02:35:07 AM
Emotion is probably your worst enemy during trading. Don't let the demons FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) and FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) sink their teeth into you. They can transform your portfolio into a bloody red mess very quickly. Set out your strategies and try to stick to it no matter what. Gotta say it worked for me a little bit.
I agree with your opinion. I also often lose at the time of trading because of FUD and FOMO.
This is why it is necessary for a trader to be a fearless guy. Fear is important for surviving in his world only if it is controlled rather countered with some working strategy. In addition to this, it is better to not pay attention to every single mouth a person comes across to. A trader must look deep into his own nature and work on polishing his skillset by taking out practical. That way, he will be safer in his career.
Pages:
Jump to: