Pages:
Author

Topic: how improve trading - page 10. (Read 8810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
January 05, 2018, 01:23:28 AM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
Practice is the quickest way to improvement. You need to practice what you are learning, a lot, before it will become ingrained enough to be useful in making trading decisions in ever-changing market conditions.
Try to analyze coins value, it is really hard at first and we should really have atleast tried it, having knowledge in trading is a must, try to read watch tutorials and choose best exchange like bittrex or binance for new alts. FYI, Practice is not the quickest way to improve on trading and also that there is no quick way to learn trading. I took almost 1 year to gets the principle of trading but learning some strategy is a different matter.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

No need to tip anyone here, Google is your friend, just keep reading and researching until you grasp the basics, then get a bot to automate certain aspects of your trading. With time you may develop an edge. It comes only with practice and discipline.

I think you are right. Google is a friend when we want to start learning something new that we can not get from surround.
However, here in this forum if you can do more research there some source how to improve the trading skill.
Activity: 154
January 04, 2018, 11:23:35 PM
Practice is the quickest way to improvement. You need to practice what you are learning, a lot, before it will become ingrained enough to be useful in making trading decisions in ever-changing market conditions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
I think the best way to improve you trading skills is be patient always and all the time hold you coins until you reach the good price that you want a good profit also always study watch youtube and some videos about tradings
January 04, 2018, 11:13:12 PM
trading for me must not be only for solo person because i think that everyone should make a good relatiinship with the members of traders of cryptocurrency since they can help you to choose good alts.
Activity: 390
January 04, 2018, 10:09:10 PM
you need to have discipline, focus, objectivity, patience, confidence and decide that you will work on building your trading skills. other than that stop doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 04, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

Reading and learning how to trade are the best way to improve you trading activity, try to research in youtube or google how to become great traders and learn how to buy and sell in online wallet.
Try to read the binary option there have an tip how to start in trading patience and giving time before you achieve yor goals.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 04, 2018, 09:28:54 PM

lots of ways to improve your trading, you can learn to control your emotions and get rid of your panic when the price plummets down, because if you still have an impatient and panicky nature then you will lose money.
January 04, 2018, 09:10:10 PM
With trading what's much required is the ability to learn continuously. Maybe this will not be successful at the beginning of the trading process. When one continues the same, experimenting with small amounts automatically the success on trading can be experienced.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 08:43:32 PM
1-Don't waste your time with useless youtube trading videos. They're not working.
2-Follow famous altcoin traders on social media. Don't get fooled by manipulators.
3-Learn some analysis tools like indicators, RSI and ellit wave counting method. Never listen others they can cheat you!
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 04, 2018, 08:26:08 PM
The best way is to understand the forex market (there is plenty of good and free material everywhere) and to make a demo accout with a broker, just to understand the game.
Of course, crypto market is so unstable that usual strategies don't work so well, but it's better than to take decision just by instinct.
With good technique, you can rise your win rate at a more that acceptable level.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
January 04, 2018, 06:29:29 PM
Just create a McAfee coin of the day trading bot Cheesy

Your answer is ridiculous, I do not think that creating a coin and getting it accepted by everyone is easy. In fact, we need to do more, everythings are never easy.
No bot can actually think in a way like a man does. Gaining for a trading bot cannot help you in making you better in trading. You can become better in trading by learning the things which you don’t know. Moreover, learning from your past mistakes and taking the guidance can also help you serve the purpose. It is a very long marathon and you need to keep trying hard for learning new things.
Not only that bots need to be adjusted so they can profit from the market so you need to have a deep knowledge about trading already to profit from those bots, bots are not going to give you earnings in a magic way the advantage of bots is it can trade with no rest all day every day something that no trader can do even at its best physical condition.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
January 02, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
Improving your trading requires knowledge of reading charts and analyzing it. Aside from chart reading, indicators is also very useful as well. It doesnt stop here. Researching about your hold coin is a must. Always read the news, so you will know when to sell or to buy more.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 10:55:50 AM
Of course learn and keep learning. How the price market a day or a week before you must keep on compare and pay attention to the chart and volume. But right now there are so many signal group that could help you to do trading.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
January 02, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
In order for you to improve your trading skills, you should take time to read about trading tools that are used in trading. You should know what is for and how they are use. And try to search for sites that will teach you from the basic up to complex. Knowledge comes from reading and practice. It takes time. Do not lose hope.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
January 02, 2018, 07:34:22 AM
practicing will give you learning, no matter how much you read if you dont put strategies on place you will never understand how they work. you need to learn to trade and that is it, you can use simulators which are plenty on the web before launching to it
The best way to practice is to buy and sell with small quantities, for example because today Bitcoin has devalued 25%, and altcoins have lost value by 40%. If you are starting to make money with large quantities, it is very damaging.

You are right the best way to improve trading is to deal in bitcoin and by this way you will gain experience about trading and if you are sincere with your work no doubt that one day you will be a successful trader. Try to get more and more knowledge about good trading and search for the successful traders which will also help you to improve your trading business. Invest small amount in trading and be fare with the people.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 01, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
practicing will give you learning, no matter how much you read if you dont put strategies on place you will never understand how they work. you need to learn to trade and that is it, you can use simulators which are plenty on the web before launching to it
The best way to practice is to buy and sell with small quantities, for example because today Bitcoin has devalued 25%, and altcoins have lost value by 40%. If you are starting to make money with large quantities, it is very damaging.

I wrote the same thing many times. Trading is not something to learn from TV or computer screens. You have to create a membership on exchange websites and start your own trading with small capitals. This is the best.
Yeah it is good but if someone wants extra knowledge about trading then YouTube and other sites are also helpful. Practical involvement will make you the best trader as it says that practice makes the man perfect. I will also suggest starting trading with small investment and do not try to earn more and more money in less time because successful businessman never focus on making money at start.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 31, 2017, 03:44:13 PM

My only advice to you my friend is hold you're emotion in trading..just keep calm to do that because some other traders are lose also many coin in trading same in you're problem but that's a part of it.make another strategy and monitor the flow of the chart time to time.
Apply everything you read into practice and you need to be positive and always learn from your mistakes.
The success is not overnight but if you keep learning then for sure you will grow as a trader, our purpose here is not make money and only consistency can give that to us, if we are consistent, it's easy to make money but you have to go through a lot of challenges in your journey, if you survive then that's it.

I also say to do practical things practically because they are supposed to be done this way. Trading is all about practical. It is not some sort of theory that one needs to put it in his head. The knowledge will increase if it will be implemented. Trading is a full fledge job. There are few things that all traders must learn before really jumping into the river and these are patience, persistency and courage.
Activity: 378
December 31, 2017, 02:54:33 PM
Trading is asking people for skills, talents and experiences. You have to gather all 3 conditions to become a good trader. No pro trader misses 1 of 3.
For me to improve in trading is we should read many tips in trading disscussion so you can learn many things coming from the pro trader or on a expert, and i know to myself that we can totally improvw in trading by watching videos on the youtube on how to trade very well, so we can became more expert in trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
December 31, 2017, 02:30:46 PM
You need to practice every day for you to improve with your trade and also read a lot of trading books and watch tutorials also. Getting information with latest news of certain coin will also help your trade.
Pages:
Jump to: