Pages:
Author

Topic: How is Bitcoin different from Etherium? - page 11. (Read 2019 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Right. I still think Bitcoin or Ethereum is a long term investment solution for you. I think both will be very well developed in the future. When Bitcoin has long appeared and has an irreplaceable standing position. In addition, Ethereum is a platform, a new digital currency, it's perfect, it meets all the needs of users and has the potential to grow in the future and be able to overcome both Bitcoin. So, I still prefer ETH over Bitcoin a lot

If you look at it that way, then I would agree. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum possess their own pros and cons in terms of what it can offer to the table as an investment medium. It has different capabilities due to its differences in price point and marketability, but no doubt, both the coins are good coins to actually hold and invest upon it is two of the best coins in the market. It just depends on the season you would choose to invest in, there are times when Bitcoin is doing good while Eth does not and vice versa. You just have to choose the right time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The different between the two bitcoin and ethereum is that the bitcoin is the first in cryptocurrency and establish its name already in the cryptoworld as leader of all the altcoins in the market, and bitcoin has a high price value in all altcoin in the market ,while ethereum is just still rising ,lower value than bitcoin and it has yet to establish its name in the cryptoworld as a good kind of altcoin, next to bitcoin.
Activity: 314
Bitcoin is the king of all the crypto coins followed by the ethereum. Ethereum on the other hand is the boss among qll the altcoins. In a nutshell they are all digital currencies.
Activity: 686
For me, Bitcoin is the Father of the crypto World. It is the first thing that you will know when you want to study about Digital Currency. Ethereum, on the other hand, is what we can describe as Bitcoin's number one Competitor. though some say that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, I can't comment on that. because they have their own advantages.
It has a big difference since bitcoin become the root of everything, because of its existence a lot of opportunities out there are coming our way because of this and we are all thankful for this kind of opportunity as we have all given the chance to earn more and to explore our limits and knowledge.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For me, Bitcoin is the Father of the crypto World. It is the first thing that you will know when you want to study about Digital Currency. Ethereum, on the other hand, is what we can describe as Bitcoin's number one Competitor. though some say that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, I can't comment on that. because they have their own advantages.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Ethereum with smart contract is powerfull platform for bussiness. Ethereum is good long term investment. Recently i am reading online media that some analys make prediction ethereum can reach $2500 end this year and $15k on 2023.
Activity: 364
Now many projects are based on ethereum because of its blockchain technology. Bitcoin is very fast in its growth and Ethereum takes time to show its growth. Both are good for investment so Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good coins for investment. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency while ethereum is next to bitcoin. Bitcoin is suitable for long-term and short-term investments. But Ethereum is only for long-term investment
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin is different from ethereum by simple as the security. Security or how the blockchain or network of bitcoin is unhackable unlike ethereum that has been hacked by a lot of times and the reason why ethereum is not a good option for investing for long term purposes because it has a record that things can be messed up because of its security.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
Bitcoin and ethereum both are cryptocurrency. But bitcoin is more popular than ethereum. As bitcoin's price is more than ethereum's price. And also because investors mostly invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 700
In my opinion, bitcoin is like gold in internet world and its used for store of value and used for peer to peer transaction. Ethereum mostly used for bussiness purpose and thats why most token in market using ethereum smart contract
Activity: 994
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
The difference between bitcoin and ethreum are bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it is the king of all crypto and ethreum and other coins only follow to bitcoin.And if we compare their value even bitcoin going down still it is higher than ethreum.So that bitcoin has a lot of investors and users.Ethereumis is also good, but I don’t think it will ever be able to reach the level of Bitcoin and taking its position as the leading cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
bitcoin is for payments whereas etherum is for smart contracts we can write any program encrypted in etherum blockchain so both the coins have different advantages all together
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Bitcoin on one hand being the pioneer is much more widely accepted in the financial market than Ethereum and hence has a more market capital. Ethereum works with a more advanced technology and hence has a more developed blockchain and secure cryptography.
While Bitcoin is currently used just as an investment asset, Ethereum is more versatile and is used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also is used as a platform for posting new ICOs.
I still feel that bitcoin is better than etherum in all aspects, compare the statistics, growth graph, the valuation, popularity, the potential, number of investors of bitcoin and etherum and I think bitcoin is superior in all these aspects, though etherum worktop more developed technology and has more developed block chain but still bitcoin always has upper hand over etherum and moreover people find bitcoin more trust worthy and profitable than etherum.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Bitcoin on one hand being the pioneer is much more widely accepted in the financial market than Ethereum and hence has a more market capital. Ethereum works with a more advanced technology and hence has a more developed blockchain and secure cryptography.
While Bitcoin is currently used just as an investment asset, Ethereum is more versatile and is used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also is used as a platform for posting new ICOs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are good coins for investment. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency while ethereum is next to bitcoin. Bitcoin suits for both long term and short term investment. But Ethereum is only for long term investment. Now many projects are based on ethereum due its blockchain technology. Bitcoin is very fast in its growth and Ethereum takes time to shows its growth. Both are good for investment.
Activity: 644
yes many differences between bitcoin and ethereum. from many different technologies. but ethereum is very good and more modern than bitcoin. the speed of transactions and the cost of shipping is very cheap ethereum rather than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: