Pages:
Author

Topic: How is the bitcoin price determined? - page 2. (Read 1341 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 03:18:37 AM
There is no parameter for determining the price of Bitcoin. Actually Bitcoin is not a useful thing it is the asset to invest your money. The value of Bitcoin totally depends on buyer and seller. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:13:26 AM
цeнa oпpeдeляeтcя oт пoпyляpнocти биткoинa
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
March 12, 2018, 01:15:28 PM
I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

I am not familiar with the specific rules as to how it really works. But as far as what I did know it is based on the law of supply and demand. The higher the demand and the lesser the supply, the better will be the price. But how I wish anybody could get first hand info about this as to its formula. Maybe we can apply the ideas on other trades.

People or consumers place a value on it on the first time when it came from the market and as the time goes by, the value just increases because of the demand and bitcoins earn more and more popularity each month and year and now it already reached a stable price on $10k dollars.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
March 11, 2018, 04:52:33 PM
To me this is a balance of what one person is ready to pay for what other people are also ready to sell. Overall raft of emotional factors, supply and demand and others. If there is more income the price will be lower with limited inventory or price rise. Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
March 11, 2018, 02:52:37 PM
Since the Crypto currency is decentralized, it is relatively unregulated and nobody manages it. This means that the formation of its price depends solely on the demand for it and its offer for sale. Due to the fact that the supply-demand ratio often changes, the crypto-currency is inherently unstable. This is one of the main reasons why crypto currency can not replace conventional paper money.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
I think the value of bitcoin is determined by the number of buyers and sellers. If the number of buyers increases, it will increase and vice versa. In addition, the value of bitcoin is affected by the approval of many countries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 02:16:02 PM
the bitcoin price is determined according to market conditions, in terms of economic laws, the more bitcoin users the price of bitcoin increases, so the opposite is, the lower the users of bitcoin the lower the bitcoin

But that can not be made a core of the high price of Bitcoin or falling prices. until now I don't know how to know the price of Bitcoin will be high or down in the future.

yes, and it's because bitcoin is different than the other and it's not controlled by anyone and it makes the price is up and down. but in the future, I really believe that the price will be in highest price because bitcoin still new things that people don't know and they don't know either about how the bitcoin price is determined. so there will be a war from buy position and sell the position and the price will always change.

I really doubt that BTC price is so uncontrolled by anyone. We can`t say that Bitcoin’s price is exactly set by anyone, but I`m sure that it is controlled by smb. 
Actually, the prices is always controlled by somebody and the best way if this is controlled by the real market user.

As was mentioned in the December`s article in Bloomberg (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/the-bitcoin-whales-1-000-people-who-own-40-percent-of-the-market) there are so called "The Bitcoin Whales" - 1,000 People Who Own 40 Percent of the Market, so You could imagine what result could be from such decentralized ownership.

As there was stated in this article: "What’s more, the whales can coordinate their moves or preview them to a select few. Many of the large owners have known one another for years and stuck by bitcoin through the early days when it was derided, and they can potentially band together to tank or prop up the market."

And as was mentioned a week ago in the quoted post, now we all know at least one of those influencers that dumps the BTC price during for several monthes)
His name is Nobuaki Kobayashi and he is the Tokyo attorney and bankruptcy trustee for the now-defunct Mt. Gox exchange! He sold about $400 million of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash since late September - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-07/bitcoin-s-tokyo-whale-sold-400-million-and-he-s-not-done-yet
The most interesting thisng to know was the amount of BTC (equal 3000 BTC) that he usually sold at the market in one round that made so damage to the market price.
Hope he will not sell more with such technique and in a such robust way!
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 02:34:25 PM
The price really depends on the behavior of the buyer and the seller, this is how we determined demand and supply affect also the price of bitcoin. In the future, the price of bitcoin will surely go even higher since the demand for this is continue to increase.
Yes, I agree the price is determined by the number of Bitcoin supply and demand. If more and more demand price Bitcoin will continue to rise and vice versa. Best wishes and I hope there are still many people who need Bitcoin.

Yeah i totally agree thats why bitcoins price have value. because of the mass adoption and more people are getting in bitcoin stuff and whales manipulating the market the pump and dump of it is giving bitcoin and altcoins unstable pricing in the market.
Activity: 378
March 05, 2018, 11:21:09 PM
I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

I am not familiar with the specific rules as to how it really works. But as far as what I did know it is based on the law of supply and demand. The higher the demand and the lesser the supply, the better will be the price. But how I wish anybody could get first hand info about this as to its formula. Maybe we can apply the ideas on other trades.
Its hard to evaluate the price of bitcoin or any altcoins in the market ,it really needs a deep knowledge and mathematical experties but as far as i know, bitcoin's price ia determine depends on the demand and supply like in the physical market if the fish is limited then the price would be high and should meet the budget of the people, same with the bitcoin as the supply is below the demand, the price would be low.
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 05, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

There is no way for you to determine the price of bitcoins or any altcoins in the market because there are a lot of coins out there who are competing in the market so there is no way to determine when the price will increase or decrease.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2018, 03:03:55 PM
Most of the time FUD are the cause of the downward spiral of the price of Bitcoins and some of the time positive news and lot of people investing into bitcoins also shoots the price of bitcoins upwards as well.
March 05, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
It greatly influences the price of bitcoins, this is mathematical analysis and news! We need to follow the news, especially for news from China, from Korea, with the US! these countries are seriously affected the course of the cue ball! I also advise you to watch the schedule, what is the most interesting growth schedule and the fall is repeated from year to year! It can be traced: fall in winter and autumn, and in spring and summer growth!Watch the schedule and watch the news!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 05, 2018, 02:28:57 PM
Things like this are very profitable for traders because the price they can set to profit from trading and it is also a motivation for traders with small capital to become a millionaire so that traders can become a next millionaire to participate determine the price of crypto in various markets.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Activity: 238
March 05, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
Now, as I have heard a limited amount of bitcoins, it is based on everything from the fact that they are smaller and smaller each day.
Activity: 193
Presale is live!
March 05, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
To be honest, I really don't have any idea how bitcoin price was determined. All I know is, no one is manipulating it and when there's an issue of banning bitcoin in some countries, I seriously think that it has a big impact why there's a plunge happened last month of January. Whenever I am curious regarding the bitcoin's value, I always tried to look for an article and watch videos of financial analysts and economists about their opinions and predictions.
Activity: 462
March 05, 2018, 10:22:35 AM
Bitcoin prices are determined by sales and purchases, if more and more people are selling auto bitcoin prices will go down, but when fewer bitcoins sell in the market. because many hold it, it will make the bitcoin price to be expensive.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 05, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
For starters their is no fair value for Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is determined by the demand of the people and how the buying and selling forces agree and settle with a price. We the people who are into trading Bitcoin are the ones who determine the price of Bitcoin that is why it is so volatile because many people are actively trading it to take profit and also the big players are the ones who are controlling it mostly.
thats the sad thing about this market,being controlled by big players while we small players waiting and speculating about their decisions..thats why im aiming that small players like us should have part of controlling the market so the balance will be in favor of all not by some individuals whos gaining and gaining without losing
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
To me this is a balance of what 1 person is ready to pay and what others are ready to sell. Coupled with it as a whole raft of factors with emotional, supply and demand, and others. If there is a lot of supply the price will be low, the inventory is limited and the price will go up. Cool

There is only one thing which plays a key role in deciding the future market value of any of the coin amongst all the coins and that is the demand of any particular crypto coin in the international market as well amongst the investors like how many investors are willing to buy more number of crypto coins. The increase in this rate will result in increase in the market value and vice versa.
Activity: 84
March 05, 2018, 09:43:00 AM
Bitcoin's price depends on consumer demand, that is, willingness to give in exchange for bitcoins more traditional material goods.
Pages:
Jump to: