Pages:
Author

Topic: How is the bitcoin price determined? - page 3. (Read 1341 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
March 05, 2018, 09:36:52 AM
bitcoin prices are affected by demand, supply and the amount of bitcoin itself. and bitcoin prices are determined on the basis of trust by sellers and buyers willing to use bitcoin as a substitute for conventional money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
March 05, 2018, 09:31:33 AM
I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

bitcoin is a protocol that can help peer to peer transactions become easier, safer and cheaper so that when first published, bitcoin prices are still not as valuable as it is today. This is due to supply and demand factors, where if demand is greater than supply then the price will increase and otherwise. Moreover, the longer bitcoin stay, it will be more difficult to obtain because only limited to 21 million can be produced and currently has about 16 million in circulation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 09:27:38 AM
Many people buy bitcoin and so the price grows in earnest. But as soon as they stop with the purchase, everything can be seen as a recession. So I'm watching this.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
March 05, 2018, 09:22:09 AM
I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

All the cryptocurrency in the market is determine through its supply and demand. The reason why bitcoins is very profitable is because of the volatility of the market, with the correct timing on when to invest and sell your coins then there is no doubt that you cant be rich within just a few months after joining trading in the market.
Activity: 243
March 05, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
The price of bitcoin is determined with the demand and supply principle. The price is determined by the buyers and the suppliers as the prices increase as demand increases. I believe bitcoin price will increase in the coming years since the demand of bitcoin is constantly increasing.

The main factor influencing BTC is market demand and supply.
But its volatility is determined by the many speculations and news related to BTC.  Smiley
Activity: 448
March 05, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
If, by my observation, the number of investors should determine the price of bitcoin as well as the cryptococcal ads and the increasingly regulatory reactions.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
The price of bitcoin is determined with the demand and supply principle. The price is determined by the buyers and the suppliers as the prices increase as demand increases. I believe bitcoin price will increase in the coming years since the demand of bitcoin is constantly increasing.
Activity: 140
March 05, 2018, 08:59:15 AM
The more the demand, the less will be the supply which will increase the price for bitcoins. Actually there are 21 Million of coins total to be mined which means that the supply for bitcoins is the amount that is in circulation currently. If the number of investors start investing/Purchasing bitcoins then the price will certainly go up and vice-versa if the demand is low, the price will decrease.
Activity: 57
March 05, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
Many people do not realize that other currencies also work exactly like Bitcoin - if you are holding a coin or banknote in your local currency in your hands right now, at the same time there are millions of people who sell and buy your local currency, so even if you feel the price of your currency is stable, actually the price is changing continuously.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 12:32:50 PM
Bitcoin prices from time to time are uncertain. Who determines the price? The answer is the public demand. The purchase and sale request of bitcoin itself determines its value. That is why bitcoin is fluctuating.
With how the market moves, bitcoin value will follow the demand on how it will be use, most of the time when people keep holding the value rise accordingly, it can be move by speculations and news whether it's good or bad the end points will affect the certain value, we can't predict how
much will be the value since there's also a lots of big whales already around the exchange they can really influence the current price and if they move
then the market will move with them.
Activity: 150
March 04, 2018, 12:04:02 PM
Bitcoin prices from time to time are uncertain. Who determines the price? The answer is the public demand. The purchase and sale request of bitcoin itself determines its value. That is why bitcoin is fluctuating.
Activity: 24
March 04, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
The more people buy bitcoin, the more its price rises. Now apparently fewer people are buying up and that's falling.
Yeah, it's all about the demands and supply, that's why Bitcoin market has a huge fluctuation than stocks or golds. It could be 10k$ today and 20k$ tomorrow.
Activity: 266
March 04, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
I think bitcoins are managed by people, they make demand for bitcoin and it grows in price faster and faster.
Activity: 347
March 04, 2018, 10:57:47 AM
Like anything, the price depends on BTC's demand and supply on the market. But BTC is also influenced by many events and speeches in the media that also change the direction of BTC. That is my opinion Smiley
Activity: 29
March 04, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
The Bitcoin price is determined depending on the demands and supplies. More people need Bitcoin will increase the price really good.
Activity: 392
March 04, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
Bitcoin has no innate value and it is not set by anyone in particular. It is set by the market, high demand with limited supplies makes bitcoin the most valuable cryptocurrency. But it is very volatile, so may vary any minute. If one country bans bitcoin, it could affect the coin's value as well as reports about criminal activities using bitcoin.
Activity: 252
March 04, 2018, 10:12:24 AM
The more people buy bitcoin, the more its price rises. Now apparently fewer people are buying up and that's falling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 10:00:23 AM
the bitcoin price is determined according to market conditions, in terms of economic laws, the more bitcoin users the price of bitcoin increases, so the opposite is, the lower the users of bitcoin the lower the bitcoin

But that can not be made a core of the high price of Bitcoin or falling prices. until now I don't know how to know the price of Bitcoin will be high or down in the future.

yes, and it's because bitcoin is different than the other and it's not controlled by anyone and it makes the price is up and down. but in the future, I really believe that the price will be in highest price because bitcoin still new things that people don't know and they don't know either about how the bitcoin price is determined. so there will be a war from buy position and sell the position and the price will always change.

I really doubt that BTC price is so uncontrolled by anyone. We can`t say that Bitcoin’s price is exactly set by anyone, but I`m sure that it is controlled by smb. 
Actually, the prices is always controlled by somebody and the best way if this is controlled by the real market user.

As was mentioned in the December`s article in Bloomberg (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/the-bitcoin-whales-1-000-people-who-own-40-percent-of-the-market) there are so called "The Bitcoin Whales" - 1,000 People Who Own 40 Percent of the Market, so You could imagine what result could be from such decentralized ownership.

As there was stated in this article: "What’s more, the whales can coordinate their moves or preview them to a select few. Many of the large owners have known one another for years and stuck by bitcoin through the early days when it was derided, and they can potentially band together to tank or prop up the market."

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 09:36:33 AM
for you to know the price of bitcoin you need to go to google and do not look at the price of its search you just btc to php it will appear.
Activity: 429
March 04, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
In my opinion and based on my knowledge, just correct me if I'm wrong, the market value or price of Bitcoin is determined based on the demand as well as the volume in the market. As such when the demand is high it highly affects the market price making it  expensive. Mist of the cryptos are having the same thing wuth regards to each of their market value. That is why also most cryotos are volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: