Pages:
Author

Topic: How is the bitcoin price determined? - page 5. (Read 1341 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:01:37 AM
The price of Bitcoin is determined by the demand of the people and how the buying and selling forces agree and settle with a price. We the people who are into trading Bitcoin are the ones who determine the price of Bitcoin that is why it is so volatile. It depends on the flow of stocks. Like in stock market it defends when do you want to pull out your assets and when the price is higher you can sell you BTC when the the BTC is in it's lowest price you can buy some.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
January 16, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
Bitcoin's price determined by supply and demand. Since it is with a limited supply, if demand gets high then price tends to go up as well because supply is getting more limited when there are many buyers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?

Really depends on a lot of things but it always circulates around supply and demand. When the demand is high, price is high. When supply is low, price is high. Price also depends on big fish sellers or "whales" who sell bitcoins at a high price to allow bitcoins price deviations.
Activity: 336
January 16, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
guys, have you had any experience with this big pump signal group?  https://discord.gg/cE7XcM4 

I think that at last time so much noise were about Bitcoin and its prospects that this coin was overpumped. Now the price is stabilizing. With the time we’ll see the moderate growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
It depends on the seller and buyer....
If many sell bitcoin but only few buyer price diffinitly is going down....
But today,  many buyer but limited seller.... Price is increasing like fire in burning forest.....
They increase the price to buy bitcoin and the rest will do the same..... Price keep on increasing...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
January 14, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
Unlike normal companies that are traded on the financial stock markets bitcoin falls into a different category. First of there is noone corporation controlling it so cant treat it like one. Now as others said basically the price comes from people buying it up and driving demand up. This is also how many of the world currencies work they are essentially worth in what faith value is pegged to them.
Activity: 81
January 13, 2018, 09:34:44 PM
I have just been recently trying to know how our legend crypto (Bitcoin) price determined. I really need to know more about this. Pls how is the price determined from time to time?
Just like the legal currency, the value of supply and demand will be decided.
Activity: 218
January 13, 2018, 03:33:34 PM
Both buyers and sellers affects the price, whenever someone sale and someone buy, this changes the price.
Activity: 10
January 13, 2018, 03:15:43 PM
The price of Bitcoin is determined by a lot of factors like the currency value and exchange, including the transferring fee and the power of the currency over others.
Activity: 65
January 13, 2018, 04:50:32 AM
The price really depends on the behavior of the buyer and the seller, this is how we determined demand and supply affect also the price of bitcoin. In the future, the price of bitcoin will surely go even higher since the demand for this is continue to increase.
Yes, I agree the price is determined by the number of Bitcoin supply and demand. If more and more demand price Bitcoin will continue to rise and vice versa. Best wishes and I hope there are still many people who need Bitcoin.

Yeah I also agree, I wonder when this demand would go down considering that all of the possible investors have joined. What I mean is when does the price reaches its max level.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
January 12, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
The price really depends on the behavior of the buyer and the seller, this is how we determined demand and supply affect also the price of bitcoin. In the future, the price of bitcoin will surely go even higher since the demand for this is continue to increase.
Yes, I agree the price is determined by the number of Bitcoin supply and demand. If more and more demand price Bitcoin will continue to rise and vice versa. Best wishes and I hope there are still many people who need Bitcoin.
Activity: 2
January 12, 2018, 11:49:14 AM
guys, have you had any experience with this big pump signal group?  https://discord.gg/cE7XcM4 
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
The price of bitcoin is the first thing that usually bothers people who are eager to make money on it. First of all, it is necessary to understand that bitcoin, like ordinary money, is prone to fluctuations in value - that is, from supply and demand. But the price of crypto currency is constantly rising
Activity: 266
January 12, 2018, 08:15:18 AM
No one can determined price bitcoin changes without control.

last three months bitcoin came out of any ranges
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 12, 2018, 08:12:59 AM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin is determined by its supply and demand. But still, there are some factors that affecting the price, example is when the price have reached an ATH and when there is a widespread of FUD.
I am at odds about some of the things that happens with the price of bitcoins, people say that when lot of people buy bitcoins, the price soars and when people start selling it goes down but they forget that as people sell, others are buying as well. I on the other hand think that its the transactions being made and confirmed that drives the price up.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
I do determine the price of the Bitcoin when its market are so high and on fast demand then I would love to sell some of mine and I do make intuitions whether the people are onto Bitcoin right now or what then that was the time its price will fall down and the perfect timing to buy some.
Activity: 65
January 12, 2018, 07:28:34 AM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin is determined by its supply and demand. But still, there are some factors that affecting the price, example is when the price have reached an ATH and when there is a widespread of FUD.
Activity: 238
January 12, 2018, 07:25:48 AM
I think BTC price is determined by the demand for it. If the demand drops, the price drops, and when the demand picks up, the price picks up.
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Bitcoin prices on those who trade Bitcoin. Because they sell Bitcoin for their needs, At that time the price does not look more or less. If do not needs there was not so much then the price would have been equated.
Activity: 11
January 12, 2018, 07:14:11 AM
Besides the market rules (how much someone willing to pay for it, and at what price someone willing to sell it), the bitcoin price is also tied to the costs of mining it, afaik.
Pages:
Jump to: