Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 18. (Read 3250 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
If I look so far, with the support of big merchants (like paypal, amazon, dell, WordPress etc) and maybe a lot more small merchants who also accept bitcoin as a form of payment then I think bitcoin will still exist and survive in time which is long enough
Activity: 127
I do not know about how long the bitcoin will last. Because as I know, if the bitcoin falls automatically the market will go awry.
Activity: 152
Maybe as long as the crypto currency is still there and I'm sure the crypto currency for the future will be better and so is bitcoin. Because bitcoin is already widely used by many people.
Activity: 78
It will survive as long as there is crypto-currencies, because Bitcoin is pioneer of it. And with recent developments as lightning network it is bound to survive.
Activity: 79
Unless a new technology comes along and makes crypto obsolete, it will survive indefinitely.
Activity: 166
I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
Yes, that is true. As long as there are many users and investors used and invested on bitcoin, maybe it will survive for more years than what we expect. Due to its popularity and increasing demands, bitcoin can always surpass from all these crisis.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
Perhaps the same crypto currency is not worth it, but I also do not know about this. Because if bitcoin will fall maybe it will surprise the existing market. And ultimately the crypto currency market will fall as well as the fall of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
No one knows how long bitcoin will survive in crypto's industry. But once the community continues support bitcoin until the end and investors continue to buy and invest money within bitcoin will last forever. People are still believing the capability of bitcoin to give hope and earn enough income through buying and sell it in the market. Also, nowadays has a vast role in digital transaction especially through remittances. That's why many people continue trusting bitcoin and using it and different kind of digital transaction. Through this existence, possible bitcoin will last until people want.
Activity: 126
Maybe until the crypto currency does not exist, I'm sure it is. Because I think the bitcoin is the most useful thing in crypto currency and if there is no bitcoin, what would be the world of crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will last forever. If there are still investors and support from the community and continuing to believe on the bitcoin, it will be forever. Bitcoin will need effective adoption to keep its dominance in place. Awareness is definitely increasing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
It is true that bitcoin become more popular today in the world and in the indistry from a very low price and skyrocketing its marketcap to a vrry high price in the market but how long can it survive the industry i guess the pump or rhe history made by bitcoin is really a great thing and today the price of bitcoin is at stable price market range i guess it will be enough to for rhe bitcoin to survive the market as if becoming a open currency in a lot of counties.
Nobody could tell as life is very inevitable, it's market value is developing every single day, if it fluctuates it can absolutely bounce back. In fact, its volatility is what makes it more popular because it does not always give bad impact. It can be used as an advantage, like buying the dip, holding it and waiting for the appropriate time to sell. Bitcoin can survive from crash or any challenges if we let hope and unity rise above all.
Activity: 672
Bitcoin will last a long time, will probably stay as long as the internet still exists,
And I'm pretty sure bitcoin is alive even when all altcoin is dead, because bitcoin has the highest confidence level compared to any altcoin
Its survival matters on how we strongly uphold to its vision for the common good. It's future is totally unpredictable, but we Bitcoin users have the biggest role to be the engine for it to keep moving for progress and create positive change.
I strongly agree! Bitcoin is a developing technology, but it is undeniable that it already has a large edge compared to other cryptocurrencies in the market. As any other network, strong support system is vital for it to stay longer, gain trust, and grow stronger. We may not know yet it's length of stay, but at least we have contributed something for its development and it will serve as an authentic legacy.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
More and more often talk about the "soap bubble" and the imminent collapse of not only bitcoin, but also the industry of digital currencies in general. Prospects bitcoin really do not look so rosy
Activity: 42
as long bitcoin still has the demand on the market its makes bitcoin is has a value and i think if bitcoin has a value it can survive in cryptocurrencies indsuty, but right now we can see that bitcoin still the king in cryptocurrencies, i thin to makes bitcoin down its very hard for us because we can see that bitcoin has a good records
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Bitcoin will last a long time, will probably stay as long as the internet still exists,
And I'm pretty sure bitcoin is alive even when all altcoin is dead, because bitcoin has the highest confidence level compared to any altcoin
Its survival matters on how we strongly uphold to its vision for the common good. It's future is totally unpredictable, but we Bitcoin users have the biggest role to be the engine for it to keep moving for progress and create positive change.
Activity: 57
I believe that Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry not much.I think that Bitcoin can survive more than 5 years.In five years  ETH will be the biggest cryptocurrency in the world.I am very happy that I can make money with Bitcoin.
Activity: 77
Bitcoin will survive for long term and there is no end for crypto currency, always bitcoin will be top and once it reaches 21 million bitcoin then it value will be increased ever before . Bitcoin will never end in crypto world , its ever never close.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will last forever. If there are still investors and support from the community and continuing to believe on the bitcoin, it will be forever. Bitcoin will need effective adoption to keep its dominance in place. Awareness is definitely increasing.
Activity: 423
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
It is true that bitcoin become more popular today in the world and in the indistry from a very low price and skyrocketing its marketcap to a vrry high price in the market but how long can it survive the industry i guess the pump or rhe history made by bitcoin is really a great thing and today the price of bitcoin is at stable price market range i guess it will be enough to for rhe bitcoin to survive the market as if becoming a open currency in a lot of counties.
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
Bitcoins were born dead. Check all the fools looking for Satoshi!

People keeps on attacking the the network and it get stronger for every try.

Bitcoins is still around. If you are looking for a coin cheaper the 42 coin.
Pages:
Jump to: