Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 17. (Read 3250 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 100
       Even though Bitcoin is gaining more popularity and more people are getting involved in this industry some of the countries government are not entertaining the growth of Bitcoin so it will be hard to predict till how long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry. But some developed countries are not influenced in bringing any laws and regulations to this industry so we can trust that Bitcoin can survive for the next decade also. It is a truth that even the government gives treat the governments also trying to move to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 336
Lots of people's use bitcoin as a funding component. This motive to maximize the capital of bitcoin. But how long bitcoin will live on on this enterprise ? Because lot's of government try to manage and manage the crypto currency enterprise via introducing new law. As a country some one can do big harm to bitcoin. We observed a number of in past.
Activity: 476
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Even if the governments or any greedy giants were able to have total control over Bitcoin, it will still exist, circulate, and operate. A total stop may not even be possible due to system that it operates in. Regulate? Yes! Manipulate? Possible. But not a total phase out. I believe the only time Bitcoin's existence will come to an end is when the final BTC/Satoshi has been mined or all of the BTC holdings have been sold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
We can never know until when bigcoin will continue to exist but so long as there are people who are usong its technology and investing in it, i believe bitcoin will stay. However, bitcoin’s existence will be shaken if the governemt will make a move that will greatly affect bitcoin athlugh there is no certainty that it will stop bitcoin. I guess, when people will no longer supprt it then probably bitcoin and altcoins will cease to exist.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I am pretty sure that we all want bitcoin to survive all the challenges that will come along its way. But we don't really know if until when will bitcoin live.
What the other cryptos don't seem to understand is that whatever happens to bitcoins eventually affect them all, I am betting bitcoins to survive for a very long maybe in the next 50 years or more.
Activity: 504
I am pretty sure that we all want bitcoin to survive all the challenges that will come along its way. But we don't really know if until when will bitcoin live.
Activity: 346
Decentralized blockchain is impossible. In addition, the authorities in most cases realize that the prohibition of bitcoin terrorism and crime can not be defeated. This is just a financial instrument, the use of which depends on who is in it.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
I'm sure bitcoin will continue to be the first crypto despite all the flaws. He can really cope with any difficulties.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
It is unlikely that any of the coins will be able to overcome bitcoin.It arose the very first at the dawn of all crypto-currencies and will not give its place to anyone. Bitcoin deserves to be the first.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I believe bitcoin will survive in cryptocurrency world despite of many hassle, and unexpected circumstances,  ups and down vàlue, negative feedback so on and so forth...as long as there is poeple who patronized, invest and believe in it it will continue for as long as there is internet.
Activity: 76
It is difficult to say an exact date or a prediction, it all depends on the users that benefit from this currency, while there is the non-profit internet, this after we live.
Activity: 294
I can easily predict that if authorities find out the way to regulate the whole cryptocurrency market they will start using it for the purpose of making profit, for example by means of taxation etc. then there will be set of laws accepted to make regulations even more official.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Bitcoin has a longer lifespan and even seems forever. It has got all that it needs to keep spearheading the whole crypto world to a revolutionaized financial system. And as most of us already know, there are more developments yet to fix in Bitcoin's operation.
Activity: 86
Bitcoin will survive a long time. Because many countries accepting bitcoin. Even if the value of bitcoin dropped people still invest on bitCoin. So bitcoin have a better future.
Activity: 854
The quest for survival has been ongoing since introduction, bitcoin has survived so many criticisms and manipulations in the past and as it stands now, I see it almost on the track of independence. Even though governments which happen to be the worse enemy of bitcoin are trying to put up structures in the form of regulations to impede bitcoin’s progress, I see that citizens are in love with bitcoin and thus will continue to fight for the use and acceptance of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
We all know that even when the bitcoin currency price has dropped, it always survives, especially and it has been known throughout the world there are several companies that conduct methods and businesses that include the bitcoin currency.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Firstly , i would like to correct your question that how long BITCOIN will make cryptocurrency industry survive? And the reason i said this is that cryptocurrency industry is known because of BITCOIN.No matter how low its price may fall but many are there who knows and trusts cryptocurrency only because of BITCOIN.
Activity: 36
It will not be a payment method for your everyday groceries. It's a store of value. Buying a house, boat or something expensive. The transaction cost will become lower in the near future. Bitcoin cash and bitmain are fucjing with the mempool and making the transfer time very long because they want to have more value of their coin. It's a political game right now. Lightning network is already done but it withhold by Bitcoin cash. Once Bitcoin wins this fight expect it to go berserk.
Activity: 504