Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 15. (Read 3250 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 34
Bitcoin will last forever, it can survive any challenges it will encounter even the banning of other countries. I believe that it will become widely used and the countries that banned it will have no choice but to accept it because it is the money of the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
bitcoin will survive long time if a lot of that support and make the popularity of bitcoin's getting high.
Activity: 75
Bitcoin can survive in the cryptocurrency industry forever. now can be seen the development of better bitcoin and largest.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
Well, It's difficult to predict how long Bitcoin will survive but I'm almost certain that Bitcoin will survive forever because of day by day the popularity of Bitcoin increase where no country can stop it as well as No Country can get Control with Bitcoin due to Bitcoin is decentralize.
Activity: 5
As long as people still want to mine it, buy it, hold it, Bitcoin will continue to be in existence.
Activity: 45
I'm sure bitcoin will keep on inertia for a long time
Activity: 50
Once we are all long gone in 200 years. It will definitely become digital gold. It will always have a value. Over time it will increase in value because it will become the most lucrative crypto.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
nobody know how long bitcoin will survive
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
As long as people choose to invest on it, it will last until people is demanding for it. There is no assurance wether it will last until the end, but the only difinite thing is that bitcoin would gain its success if people choose to have it. Knowing how people are now into bitcoin it will surely not end so soon. It ia just starting to gain demand and popularity, there are still something in store for it.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
As long as we continue to support and use bitcoin, it will remain infinite. We are now living in a world that everybody wants to make everything fast and accessible, and that things are define in bitcoin's meaning so it will be more easy for us to transact. As of now many have been interested doing bitcoin things because of the benefits it brings to us users. Bitcoin will be the currency of this era and maybe in the next millennium.
Activity: 459
Bitcoin will definitely survive long in the Crypto market. Although it has not been upgraded or there is any conference to develop it, it is still a lot of people using the service. Because the price of bitcoin is quite high and it makes the big deal faster than ever.
The volume of bitcoin is never reduced, I still see it increasing day by day. This is a good sign of its long-term development.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
If there's one coin that will survive in the end, it's gonna be bitcoin. If btc fails, everything else will probably fail. There's no crypto without bitcoin and everything is correlated to it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
As long as technology and connection is heres
 Bitcoin is still survive in cryptocurrency
 Because bitcoin is future payment and future money Smiley
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
As much as i know bitcoin will survive as long as many people will always support it. There are many ways to support it such as investing, trading, mining and promoting these will be helpful to stay cryptocurrency longer no matter whats obstacle came. I 'll do my best to make it happens.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Bitcoin can survive as long as the people are supporting it by buying and selling and also promoting it to different people and that is the best way for bitcoin to survive in the cryptocurrency industry as long as we want because bitcoin is decentralized so it is only dependable to the people who uses or buy it so as long as we are here, bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 574
Bitcoin survive forever why because of ther popularity and love of many.Bitcoin is like treasure that you really care,bitcoin so many are helpful so it's not just lost here in the world.Always positive in that case bitcoin will survive forever as long as we are here to support
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I am not sure if bitcoin will last long in the cryptocurrency industry. There are several fators that seem to be constraints and obstacles to bitcoins. One of which is the misuse of bitcoin. As we know there has been a lot of news about it. Of course it will have an impact on the credibility of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Yes Bitcoin will survive in cryptocurrency industry, but we can't say how long because this is so volatile like other altcoins. Bitcoin is the center of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 178
We all know that even when the bitcoin currency price has dropped, it always survives, especially and it has been known throughout the world there are several companies that conduct methods and businesses that include the bitcoin currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
for sure we all nobody can know for sure, but if we see from bitcoin evolving along with the times and technology I think bitcoin will continue to grow and advance rapidly forward
Pages:
Jump to: