Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 16. (Read 3250 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
in my opinion, Bitcoin will exist permanently because it is a foundation to create other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 108
I think bitcoin can survive so long.  Because we can see now bitcoin users every day is increasing. And many countries support bitcoin. So i think bitcoin will continue to survive.
Activity: 76
I thought last coin will be mined in 2020?

As long as people will support Bitcoin by buying, investing and promoting, it will last longer. Even though the market price is shakey for as long as people  will continue to invest and hold it will survive the tough challenges it will be facing in the future. The competition in the cryptocurrency industry is very tight but as long as Bitcoiners will continue to support Bitcoin it will last longer.

For me I think as long as crypto market exist bitcoin bitcoin will still continue to lead the market because  bitcoin is a very strong cryptocurrency and many people already invest.
Activity: 28
I think Bitcoin will be replaced by other cryptocurrency with innovative features in several years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

As long as people will support Bitcoin by buying, investing and promoting, it will last longer. Even though the market price is shakey for as long as people  will continue to invest and hold it will survive the tough challenges it will be facing in the future. The competition in the cryptocurrency industry is very tight but as long as Bitcoiners will continue to support Bitcoin it will last longer.
copper member
Activity: 13

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Surviving here in cryptocurrency is not easy because bitcoin have a lot of competence like ethereum right now that many people and even believe ethereum will become the next bitcoin and if that happen bitcoin will become zero the price or very cheap like hundreds dollars only. But I hope bitcoin become very high in the next few years from now or better decade.
I think to survive in the cryptocurrency industry is not a difficult thing for bitcoin. many people know cryptocurrency is bitcoin? how can people forget about bitcoin? bitcoin is much more famous than cryptocurrency. if you ask to people in outside about cryptocurrency. I doubt they will be familiar with that word but if you ask about bitcoin surely they would know that? the point is bitcoin will continue to be the main cryptocurrency and will continue to survive
Activity: 158
I think Bitcoin will last a long time. because many of the different countries that adopt Bitcoin let alone the many investors who use bitcoin to invest into altcoin or token projects that are now circulating in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.    
Given that bitcoin is an established cryptocurrency that has built itself up quite some reputation in this industry, it could survive on itself for a quite long time. But no cryptocurrency could go on by itself and ut will die off eventually. If we want bitcoin to really last, then continue to gice support and trust not only to bitcoin but also to the blockchain technology. This way, you'll be able to take part in prolonging bitcoin's life in the industry.
i believe on what you said, as long as there are people who believes and investing on bitcoin it will never last,and look how block chain change the world to a new stock market ( crypto world) it creates fast and easy transactions. As new gold is mined, there is always less and less gold left and it becomes harder and more expensive to find and mine, The same is true with Bitcoin, look at the graph as people invest and trade bitcoin the value grows and grows even there is volatility and huge dips that happen just like this last january 2018, Bitcoin is now on its recovery. And it will sure get back to its current heights.
credits for https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com for the graph

expert said Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000
read here for more info
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-50000-this-year-experts-say.html

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Given that bitcoin is an established cryptocurrency that has built itself up quite some reputation in this industry, it could survive on itself for a quite long time. But no cryptocurrency could go on by itself and ut will die off eventually. If we want bitcoin to really last, then continue to gice support and trust not only to bitcoin but also to the blockchain technology. This way, you'll be able to take part in prolonging bitcoin's life in the industry.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
As long as users exist
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Surviving here in cryptocurrency is not easy because bitcoin have a lot of competence like ethereum right now that many people and even believe ethereum will become the next bitcoin and if that happen bitcoin will become zero the price or very cheap like hundreds dollars only. But I hope bitcoin become very high in the next few years from now or better decade.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
in recent times we have seen announcements by mega firms wanting to implement blockchain technology, or even create their own coin .This industry is driven by bitcoins it is the main crypto currency and its price directly affects the price of the other crypto currencies, having said that it is very unlikely that bitcoin will ever crash because it has now gained much respectability and various Governments and private organizations have sought to ingrain the bitcoin technology blockchain into their systems suggesting that it will form part of the new generation of companies and also inspire a new way of conducting business. various states in the USA have also legally began accepting bitcoins as a method of tax payments . We are only looking at bitcoin as a coin that prices goes up and down and from which we can make some money but its actually a lot more , just give it time and we will recognize and be amazed at the picture when its complete.
Activity: 420

Bitcoin will survive when the users and investors will continue to support the growing demand of bitcoin.  Bitcoin is currently good as an investment because there are existing users and inventors as well. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Bitcoin has a longer lifespan and even seems forever. It has got all that it needs to keep spearheading the whole crypto world to a revolutionaized financial system. And as most of us already know, there are more developments yet to fix in Bitcoin's operation.

You're correct mate, as long as the bitcoin have a value it will still exists for lifetime. I believe that bitcoin will increase tremendously which I think it will definitely popular throughout the world. In some point bitcoin will experience some downfall situation as its value will decrease which I think is just normal due to those users have a huge amount of shares that will suddenly sell their share having a great amount of profit and after that it will back again to increase and vice versa.
Activity: 276
I cannot say how long the bitcoin can survive in this kind of industry, but what I know is that as long as the bitcoin has demand to the people it will have a long run in cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin is a legend and he will survive as long as the cryptocurrency itself is still there. Although it may be a massive crisis that causes all altcoins to have no price, I'm sure bitcoin stands even at the lowest price.
Bitcoin is a currency , it's not a creature at all. But i think Bitcoin will still be there if human still be there because Bitcoin actually presented for the exist of human, intelligent.
So Bitcoin only be gone when human are gone also.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin is a legend and he will survive as long as the cryptocurrency itself is still there. Although it may be a massive crisis that causes all altcoins to have no price, I'm sure bitcoin stands even at the lowest price.
Activity: 279
Every year the number of participants will grow, and the number of coins produced will decrease, therefore, the Crypto currency will most likely become even more valuable.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
I do not know how long the bitcoin will survive nobody knows but as long as the bitcoin transaction is still not banned by governments around the world then bitcoin will grow and strong
and when many countries begin to organize and incorporate in state legislation it can be ensured bitcoin is one of the tools of future transactions that will affect the world economy
Pages:
Jump to: