Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - page 29. (Read 3268 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
i dont know how the Price Behavior of bitcoin works but i think as long as many people still holds bitcoin and Bitcoin continues to Circulate Globally no one can Kill bitcoin.
and They will always Believe in the Profit on earning bitcoin.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Although there are lots of issues that happen in bitcoin recently, I think bitcoin will last forever. Why? If there are people that are willing to use bitcoin everyday then there is a high chance that it will last forever.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has reigned in crypto for all this while and I don't see Bitcoin ever falling. Bitcoin will survive in the Cryptoworld forever and become accepted globally for all transactions. The news about Bitcoin keeps on spreading everyday and new investors come in everyday making it stronger with time. Long live bitcoin.
Activity: 6
Don´t really know how much will it last, it could be a few years or it could replace money as we know it right now, but i think we should try to invest in cryptocurrencies right now such as Brickblock which is a rather new cryptocoin that is getting bigger, you can get it by registering on its website, it´s really easy.
Activity: 71
AS LONG AS THE CRYPTO SURVIVES.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Bitcoin has come to stay. It remains the number one crypto accepted and recognised in most cases. Bitcoin will survive in the digital trade market as long as digital trade is there no one can say the exact time but one can predict that the future belongs to bitcoin as these days most of the worlds is after btc and people are doing the digital trade too with the help of bitcoins so I think it will emerge as standard in near future and will cover the whole world’s digital trade which will add alot of development to capacity.
Activity: 187
I am sure that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will exist in the same way as blockchain technology. This is the very first crypto coin, the cost of which will only grow over the years, in accordance with its scarce system!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
I think there is no one person knows bitcoin will survive until when, Let's wait and see fact the more days pass,more and more bitcoin users are increasing
among traders,bitcoin lovers,and up to the bounty hunters so i thought bitcoin will last forever
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Undoubtedly crypto currency will be there for long time and will never die nor never end, so keep purchasing crypto currencies and become rich.
Activity: 133
Everything is possible in cryptocurrency industry but I think when Bitcoin exit all cryptocurrency is survey but there are no possible Bitcoin can exit
Activity: 98
I would say for a very long time because even if the prices and uneven and unpredictable the bitcoin still remains at the top other than eth. And from the look of things things are getting better decelopment between bitcoin and other cryptos in the economic world is soaring aiding to the development in which it will survive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
when most people talk about crypto currency they are referring to bitcoins, bitcoins simply put is the main crypto currency the fluctuation in its price affects the price of the altcoins, meaning if the price of bitcoins goes up then there is a proportionate increase in the price of the altcoins , and if the price of bitcoins fall then there is a proportionate fall in the altcoins prices.The crypto industry is not going anywhere infact it clearly being positioned to play a role in the financial sector in the years to come and since bitcoins is currently the lifeblood of the industry i don't expect it to go anywhere anytime soon.
Activity: 238
Of course Bitcoin will last forever because Bitcoin is the mother of all other Cryptocurrency. There will be no Cryptocurrency industry without Bitcoin. When Bitcoin falls, everything falls. when it goes up, everything goes up. You have high confidence that Bitcoin can last forever because we all know that many people now support it, they also do not want Bitcoin lost in life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think we are just in the early stages of Bitcoin, it will still evolve and develop as time goes along, I believe that it is an awesome innovation and it is for the future, so I know it will survive a lot of years more, even decades more. It has been a game changer for the world's financial industry so I know it will survive just as much as it has survived the past few years, it will overcome what ever challenges may be on its way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
this all depends on the development of bitcoin in the world, when the world still needs and still like bitcoin it is definitely bitcoin will survive forever but if it does not have a very good development then bitcoin will disappear quickly.
Activity: 133
Everything is possible in cryptocurrency industry but I think when Bitcoin exit all cryptocurrency is survey but there are no possible Bitcoin can exit
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
bitcoin is the industry. it's a symbol. bitcoin will always be the first, and no matter what technologies in the block, the bitcoin is something more.
Activity: 3
BTCBTC Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be the next revolution of the mankind, the next thing people all around the world will be used and adapted. We cannot resist this evolvement, Each country, and big conglomerate will release their own coin, gradually replacing tradition finance system. BTCBTC
Activity: 151
Bitcoin will survive for a long time as long as more people are investing or buy bitcoin, it was the first cryptocurrency and have the highest exchange rate of all coins, the popularity of bitcoin is widely known all over the world and it really gives good benefits to all users. I believe bitcoin will not erase in the market.
Activity: 48
Unless a new technology comes along and makes crypto obsolete, it will survive indefinitely
Pages:
Jump to: