Pages:
Author

Topic: How long could bitcoin last? - page 9. (Read 23198 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 02:59:07 PM
It will surely go up and go down in the next few years, but I think the time when it will stays in one level will come, and I think it is going to last for a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 20, 2017, 02:54:16 PM
Bitcoin can like any currency crash and like most currencies probably will at some point. However bitcoin differs to most currencies in that it has a limited supply and thus by nature will be inflationary, this means as long as btc is demanded the price will always tend upwards.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 02:31:17 PM
not forever, because humans evolve and want everytime something better.
but I hope to see btc survive also in my last day on earth Smiley because for the first time we have the really economic freedom from any central government.
Actually, bitcoin will last forever since the internet and cyber-based things can not permanently destroyed. If you shut down the internet, one day, there will be someone who turns on everything back to normal. however, the price of bitcoin is what matter to us. Hope that bitcoin will hit $100000 before I die
Activity: 33
September 20, 2017, 01:40:26 PM
No one knows and no one can predits on how long bitcoin will be alive and kicking in the market,though bitcoins dominates todays market this will not last foreverfor sure and new currency will defeat bitcoin
We accept the reality that everything must change, the only thing is that we don't know when it comes. And it is possible to happen to bitcoin, maybe you could say it won't last forever but still we enjoy the moment that bitcoin is still alive. And while it is still in the market, we must have to take this opportunity and be a part of this great technology.
Activity: 340
September 20, 2017, 01:28:09 PM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

Are you being sarcastic? How should price be related to existence of Bitcoin?
I seriously believe crypto community should understand nothing lies in price, what actually matter is "UTILITY". instead of growing number of exchanges, I wanna see growing number of Bitcoin merchants. So don't consider price to be the decisive factor of Bitcoin success or failure.
No one can predict that but i think it will last for long years and hope it will reach high value so that users can earn higher too. It will not die until it not reaches $10k. Haha
Activity: 256
September 20, 2017, 08:17:51 AM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

I think that bitcoin will stay in long term, but ofcourse there's a lot of obstacle that can bitcoin face. That everyday is your time, someday the bitcoin will raise higher and sometime its goin down. It's like a wheel that goes up and down. Therefor I conclude that bitcoin will last forever, but the rate will not stay the same everyday.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 07:59:14 AM

We dont know when bitcoin can survive, and the price we never know too when it rise or fall. We use bitcoin until bitcoin die
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
September 20, 2017, 07:53:17 AM
No one can predict when the bitcoins will last but as of now the price is still rising periodically and it means more money for different users that are working on campaigns. You do not need to think on when the bitcoins will last , Just worker harder so you can earn more money before it last.
Yes! The values are dumping gradually just because of what China is doing to crypto market. Many bitcoin investors are from China and the rate at which they are dumping bitcoins; it is basically affecting the current price of bitcoins. But there is no need to worry because prices will again pump soon.
Activity: 56
September 18, 2017, 05:23:02 AM
There is a large reason why human beings are generally not granted an capacity to foresee the future...existence could be different if we know what can take place quickly and into the considerably potential and we will be living in concern and not genuinely appreciate lifestyle. Allow us leave that prediction work to the men and women who are gifted enough by the divine electrical power to see the future. As to Bitcoin and any electronic coin for that matter, we know the energy of the industry...of the law of provide and desire. For as prolonged as there is a demand from customers then probably Bitcoin can carry on to exist or else it would just die a natural demise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
September 17, 2017, 07:19:01 PM
I think bitcoins would long as long as there is demand for them as bitcoins price depends on the demand of people and investors investing in them.Bitcoins are still in developing phase so I think bitcoins can last many decades until any other cryptocurrency comes or demand of bitcoins goes down.
Activity: 336
September 17, 2017, 06:47:21 PM
No one can predicts the future of the world economy including bitcoin. Bitcoin have made a revolution in the world of cryptocurrency and will still grow bigger as like wall street think so, but, there will always be obstacle and  people or even powerful business men trying to destroy it. I believe it's just the begining of a bright future for bitcoin, but who knows what may happen in the future.
Activity: 530
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2017, 06:26:55 PM
Bitcoin could last for a century or not so long if public do not adopt it...
Activity: 237
September 17, 2017, 05:54:46 PM

Actually no body knows when bitcoin going to be last.  If i predict when i dont know maybe as long as many user of bitcoin believe to bitcoin, it will not end until no one stop bitcoin.
Activity: 240
September 17, 2017, 04:17:19 PM
As for now, what all we can know is the current scenario and the early future of it based on the price movement in the market wherein we can see that bitcoin price rate is continuously rising and we all think will still continue in the near future. But the assurance of how long could it last? Nobody still can state or know because anything can lasts for long but it depends on the happenings on the surrounding.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
September 17, 2017, 03:38:41 PM
More and more people are using Bitcoin so I am very positive about the future of Bitcoin. Demand is increasing, goverment are making regulations,everything's fine!
Activity: 4
September 17, 2017, 03:11:14 PM
not forever, because humans evolve and want everytime something better.
but I hope to see btc survive also in my last day on earth Smiley because for the first time we have the really economic freedom from any central government.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 17, 2017, 03:08:27 PM
I think, no one knows how long will it exactly last. Twenty years is a long period of time, and based on the overall statistics of Bitcoin from the market demand, to its market value, I can say that it is possible for Bitcoin to last for that long. And after 20 years? Maybe Bitcoin is legal to most of the countries as a currency and will be accepted by local retailers of most countries in the future.
No one knows how long bitcoin is going to last but that is not an impediment to try to make our predictions taking into account how strong and resistant is bitcoin I will predict that bitcoin is probably not going to end or die in the next 100 yeard, there is always going to be someone willing to mine bitcoin and at least a person willing to accept it.
Activity: 434
September 15, 2017, 04:50:41 AM
No one can predict when the bitcoins will last but as of now the price is still rising periodically and it means more money for different users that are working on campaigns. You do not need to think on when the bitcoins will last , Just worker harder so you can earn more money before it last.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
September 15, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

I also believe about bitcoin for long time investment, since last year its value are pumping high, but as of the moment bitcoin are now having low value and im thinking its because on china's issue in cryptocurrency but for sure soon enough and i believe on it bitcoin will go up.....
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
September 15, 2017, 02:56:15 AM
I haven't heard anyone yet telling about the estimate life span of bitcoin. As we can see it is very uncrertain, day by day things are changing and we should be aware of it. In my opinion, bitcoin will last till forever because maybe you can consider that it will sooner be part of everyone's living if and only if it will be legalized throughout the world and be claimed as the global currency.
I believed that bitcoin will last for long period of time, i do not think there is a thing can calculate the life of bitcoin or until when it will be worth.
One thing i sure bitcoin will recover its value and back to normal at $4000 above. Life of bitcoin will not end it will be continue to gives us hope to be rich in the future, bitcoin has many things to do in our life that is why bitcoin will last until we need it.
Pages:
Jump to: