Pages:
Author

Topic: How long could bitcoin last? - page 6. (Read 23198 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 01:44:44 AM
We could not exactly predict that how long it could exist. the existence of the bitcoin depends on the miners as long as there are still miners who supports the blockchain technology of bitcoin then bitcoin is still alive. There might be some trouble on it's way up but still bitcoin will surely be able to overcome all of it
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 01:25:53 AM
Nothing is certain, the BTC, too, can grow in the future and reach an unexpected number. Or maybe it will return to its pig trough and will be replaced by any other.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
September 22, 2017, 01:18:56 AM
The fact that Bitcoin is so famous and valuable is because it is technologically beneficial to people. If it is valuable now, it means that it is in a technologically good place, and if it is backed up technologically someday, it will be the end of Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 22, 2017, 01:10:06 AM
Nobody knows. The Bitcoin is very enigmatic thing(currency like all crypto). Now its price is a pure speculation, people create demand because they believe in its high vaule in future. But its high vaule may come or may not we dont know. Hopefully it will happen soon but...
I am not sure hot long could Bitcoin last, but i read some rumors that if mining BTC in future will be not efficiency(because minig is getting harder) the blockchain will fall. I am not sure if that works this way so you can correct me.
Precisely! No one can tell when bitcoin will last. As long as there is still demand and supply, then bitcoin will still be there. There are a lot of things that could possibly happen in the future, what’s important is that we appreciate the good things bitcoin has done to us.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 09:40:46 PM
I positively hope bitcoin would previous forever but its desire and recognition amid the folks is only deciding element for its lifestyle and how lengthy would it last.
Activity: 196
September 21, 2017, 08:01:27 PM
Nobody knows. The Bitcoin is very enigmatic thing(currency like all crypto). Now its price is a pure speculation, people create demand because they believe in its high vaule in future. But its high vaule may come or may not we dont know. Hopefully it will happen soon but...
I am not sure hot long could Bitcoin last, but i read some rumors that if mining BTC in future will be not efficiency(because minig is getting harder) the blockchain will fall. I am not sure if that works this way so you can correct me.
Activity: 196
September 21, 2017, 07:41:06 PM
Unpredictable. This must go on because many people rely their earnings through bitcoin forum and as a follower of bitcoin. Its a painful part for us to think bitcoin has its time for extinction. We been part  of our daily routine, our habit, its like an addiction were we used to learn more hot topics and as a good source of income..
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
September 21, 2017, 06:50:30 PM
To answer this question we must read some statistics and study around the bitcoin.
In fact, this kind of question is extremely delicate and cannot be answered in two lines.
Activity: 840
September 21, 2017, 05:20:37 PM
we can not estimate how much bitcoin can last because it looks so strong these last years and powerful and at the same time it s recieving some big attacs from chinees, that is why we can not predict the futur of Bitcoin.
although it is difficult to say anything about it that either bitcoin will last for long time or not. but we can only expect from the present condition, as we can see that  people are adopting bitcoin continuously, which is making bitcoin more stronger and reliable and therefore we can expect that bitcoin will lost for a long long time, may be more that centuries.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 05:12:43 PM
Bitcoin is unstoppable .
BUT, sorry to say , in fiat term - price of BTC will at one point reach end of road. Not sure if that will be 25k, 99k or 1 mio.
Nothing goes up forever. And more important fact : no technology is so good that it cant be replaced. If one doesnt believe that,  You are free to use Nokia 3210 today. Huh
Activity: 1036
September 21, 2017, 05:06:54 PM
No one knows and no one can predits on how long bitcoin will be alive and kicking in the market,though bitcoins dominates todays market this will not last foreverfor sure and new currency will defeat bitcoin
While in theory this seems correct at the same time bitcoin is showing no signs that is getting weaker, yes the bitcoin dominance has gotten lower in this year but it was impossible to maintain that bitcoin dominance for a long time since the amount of coins that has appeared and the amount of projects that have a really great concept and developers will slowly undermine bitcoin dominance but they are nowhere close to bitcoin and I do not think that is going to change anytime soon.
Replacing bitcoin on its position to the top would really be hard and it would really takes time but now we can already see the strong contestant for the future position but well we should not think off right now and the best thing to do is cherish the moments and money making with bitcoin.No one really knows on when bitcoin would able to last or would be replaced by other coin into its position.

I think those spreading rumors against bitcoin that it will be replaced came from other coin creators. This current wouldn't be defeated because people were almost exchanging their alts to bitcoin and this will be increasing the asset of what bitcoin has right now. So we must be having that ideas that we will surely believe that bitcoin is a lasting currency as long as people were using it for their financial aspects.
Activity: 224
September 21, 2017, 04:53:10 PM
it could last for the next 100 years. since we are already on a computer age, everything gets digital and everyone gets more techy , therefore expected that there shall be more and more people who will become interested about it
Activity: 126
September 21, 2017, 04:10:44 PM
we can not estimate how much bitcoin can last because it looks so strong these last years and powerful and at the same time it s recieving some big attacs from chinees, that is why we can not predict the futur of Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 21, 2017, 03:48:21 PM
No one can predict it. I think it depends on the people's interest. As long as people are still interested in operating bitcoin, I think bitcoin will persist. I hope it will last and increase again, so bitcoin will always be there and continue to contribute.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 03:04:29 PM
yes I am sure bitcoin will continue to soar up to 20 years to come, besides japan there are also some countries that have admitted bitcoin ...
Yes as long as we are here to support bitcoin it will last we don't know until when but it will last more than we ever expected. And as for the price all of us can see it continuously rising there may be times it is going down but it always finds it way back to the top.
Back to the top? It does not have that mean, the value of Bitcoin auto increases when the momentum buyer higher than seller on the market, that is the truth because most of the traders want to hold more bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 21, 2017, 02:34:16 PM
I think it will last for hunder thousand years more.  Supposedly the last Bitcoin will be mined after a hundred years, I think it will  long survive after that event.  The technoloy is ever increasing so I think with Bitcoin updates. upgrades and splits, it will continue to survive and address several problem of finance system.  It will be used as alternative currency by the world and will be adopted though regulated by many countries if not the whole world.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
September 21, 2017, 02:32:42 PM
No one knows and no one can predits on how long bitcoin will be alive and kicking in the market,though bitcoins dominates todays market this will not last foreverfor sure and new currency will defeat bitcoin
While in theory this seems correct at the same time bitcoin is showing no signs that is getting weaker, yes the bitcoin dominance has gotten lower in this year but it was impossible to maintain that bitcoin dominance for a long time since the amount of coins that has appeared and the amount of projects that have a really great concept and developers will slowly undermine bitcoin dominance but they are nowhere close to bitcoin and I do not think that is going to change anytime soon.
Replacing bitcoin on its position to the top would really be hard and it would really takes time but now we can already see the strong contestant for the future position but well we should not think off right now and the best thing to do is cherish the moments and money making with bitcoin.No one really knows on when bitcoin would able to last or would be replaced by other coin into its position.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 21, 2017, 02:25:05 PM
As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
As long there are many users of bitcoin, it will not end. As long as there are different moderators and administrators of this, it will not end, for me. If there will be a problem in tha value of bitcoin rising and falling, I think it is inevitable because that is one of the features of bitcoin. As users we just need to continue the support of this so that it will not die.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 21, 2017, 02:24:35 PM
No one can predict the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin will only die when the time comes that no one uses it. The use of bitcoin is still growing and we cannot stop it. Let us just enjoy these crypto currencies, they are a big help to our financial growth.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 21, 2017, 02:10:24 PM
Yes nobody knows how many years it will last, but maybe bitcoin will stay in here until banks and governments decide to make a complot and start the war against bitcoin.. Nobody knows yet, maybe it can happen, or maybe not. But bitcoin is here to stay, unless the banks decide to defeat it.
Maybe some altcoins will survive a few more years than bitcoin

I think the key point here is that altcoins could last further than bitcoin. There are so many stocks in the market -- just because one has the highest market cap does not mean that it is the best stock to invest in. Just like that, Bitcoin may not even be the crypto that lasts into the future. It could be Ethereum, Litecoin, maybe even a coin that hasn't been invented yet. However; it's all about the acceptance of bitcoin across the world that determines if it will survive or not.
Pages:
Jump to: