Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 23. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think that the cryptocurrency will never die, well if only don't think up something new, more perfect. These are technologies of the future - they can't be eradicated)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

Blockchain technology and of course the cryptocurrency innovations are still very young, and I think they are very unique. In my opinion, we can see both more successful than their current successes.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I want to immediately separate the concepts of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. In my opinion, blockchain technologies are the future, they will help to take a step forward in different industries. As for the cryptocurrency, I read several articles that everything will be decided at the next presidential elections in the States
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Crypto currency is believed by many to be the currency it the future with unique features and an ever expanding community. It us difficult to predict how long it would last or if it would ever die.
One thing is sure, it is going to be here for a while.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
I think that for the next hundred years, the cryptocurrency will become a means of payment, and much more than that! And what will happen in a few centuries no one knows!
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
There is no strict timeline in which cryptocurrency is supposed to last, but it's for certain that it will stay for a long period of time. Crypto is still a new technology that is yet. To be fully adopted by the masses. Its a tech for the future that  will revolutionise the Financial sector, it think crypto is here to stay,
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto currency can be killed by people who do not benefit that this industry develops because they will lose their money  Cool
Activity: 77
It hard too say that , who can really know . I think that this is just a beginning bcs crypto exist much longer then past 1-2 years , and become more and more popular .
Activity: 140
The technology of blockchain is unique and will be used for many years. As for crypto, I think that many payments will be available, while the states of the world do not mind. If crypto is banned, it will be used by the darknet
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Crypto-currencies will live as long as there are people who will be interested in them and use them. It is possible to kill the crypto currencies only if all states declare it outlawed and close the crypto exchanges, then interest in the crypt will gradually fade away.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Everyone here hopes and believes that the crypto currency will never die. I also believe in it because there are real projects and real technologies behind the crypto currency.
Activity: 101
I think that with such a very unstable market, the crypt can not exist, we must try to find a way out of this situation and save the market.
you say is true. the market can not maintain its stability will threaten the quality and existence of cryptocurrency. because it is not hypocritical cryptocurrency it is acceptable because the quality is in the market itself. to keep the stability indispensable our good ethics in utilizing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think that with such a very unstable market, the crypt can not exist, we must try to find a way out of this situation and save the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Crypto currency will never die but only the shitcoins will reach their end. And I believe crypto will be the next face of money in the future, eliminating the fiat to make the service better in money world.
Yes cryptocurrency will never end and absolutely shitcoins will not survive. Cryptocurrency will survive maybe this year who knows even the value has in down trend it can survive.
Bitcoin was mold to replace fiat money soon so I believe it will long lasting because it is useful for individuals due to quick transaction in terms of payment , the number of years in crypto is unlimited due to the services and good benefits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Crypto currency will never die but only the shitcoins will reach their end. And I believe crypto will be the next face of money in the future, eliminating the fiat to make the service better in money world.
Yes cryptocurrency will never end and absolutely shitcoins will not survive. Cryptocurrency will survive maybe this year who knows even the value has in down trend it can survive.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
For as long as there are people and community giving interest to cryptoworld, it will not fade, nor die. Remeber, WE are the cryptoworld. Without us, the community,  there will be no cryptocurrency to talk of.
That’s right. Bitcoin is created by people, and people are getting on using it, therefore there is no reason that makes crytocurrency disappear while it has a big community supporting it. Besides although almost all governments in most parts of the world impose a ban to cryptocurrency, with some latest news such as Germany accepts cryptocurrency as a legal currency. In addition, some big business, Samsung is a case in point, is going to support bitcoin as well. In a nutshell, I strongly believe that bitcoin will have a big potential in the future.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
as my opinion i think crypto will never die cause, right now even it's price crush but still there are a lot of people buy and sell them. so the crypto world will continue to live cause there is demand for buying cryptos.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I believe in the crypt and the fact that we can achieve a lot of goals with crypto projects. Some of them are already implemented..
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

It will last forever, that is how I see cryptocurrency world and it will make into the top and probably it will be part of every economic system in every country in the world. Look at Japan, you can buy things using bitcoin thru a machine in order to do blockchain transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: