Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 24. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency can and will survive for the longest time possible, in fact, i don't think that it will fade off at all, this will be a revolutionary technology that will be here to stay for a long period of time as it will change the FINTECH sector for the better. Most are yet to adopt it because of personal doubts, but lets just give it time
Activity: 56
Crypto is here to stay. Bitcoin is going to become one of the worlds reserve currencies and projects like AMB and ETH are going to be the backbone of many businesses and industries.
Activity: 13
I see the revolution is coming. If crypto currency die, every other devices would die too.
Activity: 56
I am very confident in this project and I am ready to give a 100% guarantee that these guys will succeed. Check it out: CRYPTICS
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
No one tell the truth what is gonna happen with the crypto currency in the future, should the crypto it will last or it will survive forever. As long as their are many investors and the community around the world are still believe and continue to support crypto currency i think crypto currency it will survive.
Activity: 140
I do not think that they will die. Now that the market is not good and there are many waste projects, there are also many quality projects. Ultimately, it will be for them to survive and develop in the long term. The future world will definitely need cryptocurrency, because it brings fairness and transparency, and it is not controlled.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
it will not die. already US and G20 countries are supporting crypto. lot more other countries too, its a big thing after finding internet. so its a good market and will survive forever
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Crypto will survive just as internet survived. This is just the beginning of greater things to come.
Yeah you're right, I think crypto will continue to live with the internet, because like the internet is the technology of the future, crypto will also be a future requirement just like the internet in the future, so I think crypto will become mainstream and will continue to survive until whenever
Activity: 113
Cryptocurrency will survive for as long as it possibly can. The technology is still new and is yet to be fully adopted by the masses, as time goes however, more people will join in especially if and when the regulation issues have been sorted out, if this happens then there will be a longer life for cryptocurrency
Activity: 309
Crypto will survive just as internet survived. This is just the beginning of greater things to come.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I don't think crypto will end. Because it's only starting maybe it will become better in future and be known by many of people. As long may people believing in it. Crypto will never end
Activity: 294
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
As long there's people believing in crypto and as long people wants to use it. Cryptocurrecy kill by shutdowning all about crypto but it's hard to happen because lots of people using it and I think powerful person will kill cryptocurrecy.

Exactly as long as people are will need it and will continue using it it's impossible to end. And even in this bear market people keep believing on the potential of crypto. More and more people everyday are showing interest on crypto space and more projects are coming using the blockchain. So I doubt crypto will end. There maybe red days like whats happening today, but it's normal on the market.
Activity: 308
I personally think that the crypt is now only being formed and therefore will continue to exist for a long time. After all, there are many goals to which we should strive.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
As long there's people believing in crypto and as long people wants to use it. Cryptocurrecy kill by shutdowning all about crypto but it's hard to happen because lots of people using it and I think powerful person will kill cryptocurrecy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
why many people believe that the crypto should die, some individual coin and tokens should definitely go away, but good projects I think will continue to grow.
Activity: 126
I think in the crypto futures, crypto hedge funds and derivatives, this train is going places, you might squeak out 10-15% more if you time dips properly but the chances of you getting it right are less than worth your time, effort, or frustration compared just sitting around holding.I’m hoping we will go a little bit further since we really just reached all time high territory on a lot of the alts. I think it will jump a bit more and new support levels will be established past those of the previous crash.
Activity: 57
It's hard to predict about crypto world , but it's clear this just the beginning of crypto .. there are more to come
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
Theoretically, the crypto currency is immortal. Decentralization, blockchain, etc.
But no one knows what will happen to the price and to whom this crypto currency will be needed in the future.
Once it was tulip fever. Tulips after it have not disappeared.
Conclusions make yourself.
Activity: 196
The cryptocurrency will survive for a long period of time ,until such time that there will be another breakthrough in the digital world ,in which there would be another advance digitsl currency, that the functions and uses are more exellent than the current cryptocurrency , that will be the time ,there will be a change in the new technology.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Crypto is here to stay.  Its been established with only a small percentage of the world population using it.  Crypto is in its infancy and will only gain momentum.  Sure, there are a ton of worthless coins and scam coins, but there is real world uses for bitcoin, ethereum and many alt coins.  Its volatile, but its not inflated like the USD.  Many things have tried to "kill" or atleast damage crypto already - governments, banks, etc.  Nothing has succeeded.  The only thing that will end crypto is the apocalypse.  Crypto is the future!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: