Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 19. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Its hard to tell if crypto will be gone in a couple of years or it will fully overtake fiat as a currency. But at this point where i can see different good project that are totally had a mass adoption, i see that crypto will still continue and might be used as a regular currency by many.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I hope that the cryptocurrency will last for a long time. Although the market is very unstable and can die at any time. It is necessary to use the moment now and forecast a maximum of 2-3 years.
The price of cryptocurrencies can go down at any moment due to its volatility but the technology of bitcoin is only improving and nothing more, so the volatility is mostly caused by speculation and the manipulation of some powerful entities but bitcoin as a technology goes in only one direction and that is up and this is the main reason of why I think cryptocurrencies will last for a lot of time because even if the price crashed bitcoin will still give a valuable service to the community with its ability to send money all over the world with cheap fees without the need of a third party enforcing their rules.
Are you never reading the bitcoin whitepaper or did you never see that the purpose of bitcoin to be built by satoshi? It's to give a new way for us to leave from the traditional system which bring us to the centralized system anytime and i guess you should learn more about that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Crypto continues to evolve along with technology growing too. Therefore I think crypto will not die quickly could even survive until whenever. growing technology makes many emerging new ideas and of course this will make crypto also always have the new reshuffle. so will make crypto always live.
Activity: 125
I think that the cryptocurrency will never die, well if only don't think up something new, more perfect. These are technologies of the future - they can't be eradicated)
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I hope that the cryptocurrency will last for a long time. Although the market is very unstable and can die at any time. It is necessary to use the moment now and forecast a maximum of 2-3 years.
The price of cryptocurrencies can go down at any moment due to its volatility but the technology of bitcoin is only improving and nothing more, so the volatility is mostly caused by speculation and the manipulation of some powerful entities but bitcoin as a technology goes in only one direction and that is up and this is the main reason of why I think cryptocurrencies will last for a lot of time because even if the price crashed bitcoin will still give a valuable service to the community with its ability to send money all over the world with cheap fees without the need of a third party enforcing their rules.
Activity: 128
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
MY opinion the crypto currency has a future bright and it is never to die in the future and is increasing the price day by day and it's will bring us a huge profit.cuz  it has a strong team developer and the community and its price will be stable again.
Activity: 252
I think cryptocurrency has taken its place in the world and won't go anywhere. Perhaps it will exist in a different form. Perhaps the means of payment will be stable coins. And it can develop in its previous form. In any case crypo won't disappear any more
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
The cryptocurrency will always exist, it will not die, and the optimistic view is that it will devalue in the next 10 years. Bitcoin is a stable coin in the future.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
I do not think that the crypto currency will die, it has only just begun its development and I am sure that it will only be better and more popular ahead of us
Activity: 238
I consider that crypto will live forever. It has changed too much things to be dead in one moment. Crypto could be killed by people only. The system is promising by its own.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think the cryptocurrency will always exist, it will only devalue or appreciate, but this form of coin will exist forever, no matter what happens. The future may be more valuable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
The time will come that the mining setups might cost way more than it should. By then, it is possible that the return of investment would be lower than what people expected to be. If this happens, it is possible that people would stop investing in cryptocurrency as resources may be limited and as mentioned, the return of investment would be lower.
It is true that in the future mining could become a problem as the mining reward gets lower and the lighting network is activated but at the same time each time the halving comes there is an increase in price since the supply of coins is decreased and this is felt by the market a few months later, we will have to see if this keeps happening but if that is the case then we have nothing to worry about since that will mean that the mined coins will keep on being enough to sustain the miners at least for the next few years.
Activity: 126
Can't tell how long it would survive or if it would cease to survive at any point.
It has been here for a while and would be here for much longer.
Activity: 154
Crypto currency will survive as long as blockchain survives, if you understand the crypto currency you see that blockchain is that fuels this crypto currency and as long as blockchain is been adopted on daily basis then crypto will survive.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Nothing lasts forever. Cryptocurrencies are no exception. Perhaps someone will come up with something better than cryptocurrencies and they will simply become unnecessary. But so far it is impossible to imagine. So I think that cryptocurrencies will live for at least 50 years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Crypto will not die! I am sure that in a hundred years the topic of crypto currency will be relevant, perhaps it will be the main theme of the world scale!
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is just beginning to develop.And I think that in the near future the demand and passion for digital assets will only increase.regarding the second questions it is simply impossible to kill the cryptocurrency physically
Activity: 32
nothing can kill cryptos right now!!!
only quantics computer but newer algorithm will be developed!!
cryptocurrencies are here to stay!!! don't worry about nothing mate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I am one of the people that believes that cryptos will never die, rather it will transform from one stage to another, blockchain is here to stay and it is already solving so many issues already, so crypto will stay as long as blockchain stays.
Pages:
Jump to: