Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 20. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Personally, I hope that blockchain will replace the banking system and make it the property of people, not a few fatties in greasy tuxed. I will be very happy when it happens.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Obviously if you are from this forum you will believe that crypto won't die. But I believe that too.

Government and banks are considering cryptocurrencies already, it would be stupid of you who are investing in crypto no to believe in bitcoin and ETH. They are going to survive even if countries bann  btc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
as long as people keeps participating in it, crypto will never die, instead it will soon dominate the world, i hope very soon crypto will be the only means of exchange
Activity: 99
Crytpo will not die as of now crypto was a popular in the whole world so no one will thinking of that this crypto will going be die. If we have ways about this crypto maybe it be getting better in the future of this cryptocurrencies.

cryptocurrency is our future, it will not die, it is going only to grow and transfer into something else maybe, not die definitely
Activity: 99
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
i yhink itbismnot a matter of time, cryptocurrency world and cryptocurrency sphere have kustnbegun, so ghere ar ea lot of ahead
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency will never die so long as the blockchain technology continues to provide solutions to the numerous challenges the world is facing. I believe it will live forever.
Activity: 210
in my view, It's hard to say how it will happen in the future. The only thing that could possibly kill a crypto is when the internet goes down regulation or any regulator can not kill cryptocurrency. But that is just the beginning of a technology perspective that has the potential to change the world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
There are a lot of things to be considered. One of them is that after 5 years a code usually become very big and it's hard to manage it. I don't think that a lot of coins will stay for more than 5 years just from that point of view.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Situation looks like in early 2000's with e-commerce. Only the strongest cryptocurrencies will survive, like Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 210

What could kill Crypto?

I want to say if I think that cryptocurrency has come into our lives forever and nothing will stop it and If we believe in crypto we can say it will last for years because this is new technology and the future will be based on transferring this smart money.

Activity: 124
I would predict that they will survive for a long time, maybe around 10 to 20 years from now on. The only thing that could kill crypto is when there is a new technology that better than crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution

What could kill Crypto?
The best answer is none know about that, how long and the crypto currency itself can determine how long it will be survived. The only possible thing could kill crypto is when internet goes down any regulation or regulators can't kill the cryptocurrency and you can mark my word. Crypto is based on the its own network.
I see for the Cryptocurrency market continues to experience an increasing development. this is good enough to make the Cryptocurrency market stand and have improved quite well. to see the continued development of the necessary effort to market continues to develop and become a mainstay of many people.
Activity: 406
Crypto market survive forever as now blockchain technology is gaining momentum and every field try to use it due to its special advantages. This is a future technology and altcoins using this technology. Maybe some coins disappear in future due to their own reasons but this market never die.
Activity: 228
If it is not a barrier to the development of countries or does not gain the scale of a global fraudulent network or black market, then there will be life. In another case, it will simply be artificially destroyed by everyone.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Now it is difficult to say what will happen in the future. But blockchain technology is the future.  And she will.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
In my opinion, crypto will last forever until someone can replace and ban it. Because with the advancement of highly sophisticated technology, everything will happen. Every year technology is getting more sophisticated and a lot of changes that can be exploited by all humans. It could be crypto will be replaced with a sharper and could have crypto banned by the state.
Activity: 154
What we do not know about the future yet, but we only know the short but not high rate, the time for the cryto will survive for us maybe longer than what it has at past and present
Activity: 196

What could kill Crypto?

I do not know how long crypto will last because now is still not good and the market has not been up and still up and down and so I do not know how long Crypto will be good and can survive. but I am sure all will be good and can last for a long time
Activity: 686
Merit: 146

What could kill Crypto?

The time will come that the mining setups might cost way more than it should. By then, it is possible that the return of investment would be lower than what people expected to be. If this happens, it is possible that people would stop investing in cryptocurrency as resources may be limited and as mentioned, the return of investment would be lower.
Activity: 2
As long as there are trades in many markets mate, cryptocurrency will be alive. As long as we are here doing some transactions every second. And also as there are many new projects thats comes, it will help crypto survive
Pages:
Jump to: