Pages:
Author

Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive? - page 12. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
November 03, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
I believe Cryptocurrency won't Pass away simply because we will the near future and that's age Today's technology now we're simply beginning to make use of as well as adjust this sort of Technologies, later on we are able to make use of the blockchain technologies in lots of ways that will assist people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 03, 2018, 07:18:34 AM
As per my opinion, it will survive forever, maybe some altcoins disappear because of their own reasons but overall, this will survive as every day new innovations are coming in this field.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 07:13:14 AM
As long as people want to use it. If there will be some better solution than cryptocurrency, then there is high probability that crypto will be replaced. But now, we dont have better solution than crypto Wink.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 07:10:23 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency will exist as long as the speculation of tokens will bring profit to the owners of the exchanges. As soon as the work of the exchanges becomes unprofitable, the cryptocurrency depreciates and becomes unclaimed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 03, 2018, 06:25:12 AM
Nothing could kill crypto. Even if the governments will ban this industry, crypto will continue to make the world decentralised, but I think that the mass adoption will come and the governments will have no other choice. Crypto will live forever!
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 06:13:51 AM
The rapid spread of cryptocurrency around the world and the increasing popularity of it allow us to be confident about the future of digital money. How much will be the demand for cryptocurrency so much will it exist.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
November 03, 2018, 05:10:09 AM
I see no reason because of which crypto-currencies can disappear, because some countries legalized Bitcoin as a means of payment, and technologies such as the blockchain are being actively introduced into some areas of activity. There is no way back, they will exist forever.
Activity: 574
November 03, 2018, 05:02:19 AM
Some of my friends claiming that crypto has died or will die in 5 years, but i strongly believe it won't die in 30 years at least!
it is a start of great path and I can't imagine my life without it!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 04:52:49 AM
Over time, the state of altcoins in the crypto market will improve. ICO will continue to work, in any case, they will be better in 2019-2020. Companies will continue to integrate blockchain technology into their business. Weak altcoins will leave the market, but in their place a large number of new promising coins will appear.
Activity: 154
November 02, 2018, 06:32:03 PM
For me Crypto will survive for a long period of time as long as they still believe and use it.
Activity: 672
November 02, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
The exact time period I can not designate, but the event that can affect it is not difficult to predict.
A better technology can kill cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
November 02, 2018, 06:02:57 PM
How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

as long as there are those who continue to use, crypto will last as long as it does
many issues say crypto will not last long but until now crypto still stands
Activity: 350
November 02, 2018, 05:55:43 PM
Well, now it is unlikely that the cryptocurrency will die, now only the beginning of all growth and the beginning of blockchain technology , I think in the next 10 years there will be a very rapid growth of technology!
Activity: 294
November 02, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
Look , at the moment , cryptocurrency displaces money , as this institution is outdated , and cryptocurrency is much more progressive for society as a whole . Now the question is . What can kill bitcoin ?
Activity: 164
November 02, 2018, 04:22:58 PM
Now there is only the formation of cryptocurrency and acceptance by the broad masses. Yes, it is popular and everyone knows about its existence, but only a small percentage use or earn it. I think over the years it only strengthened on market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
November 02, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
I think that cryptocurrency will still be able to survive and will be able to live for a very long time, because today cryptocurrency will still be able to find serious use sooner or later, it will inevitably be accepted by the state.
Since the leading countries have long had plans for cryptocurrency and its implementation, the rest of the world has nothing to resist. Cryptocurrency will be a legal business and a real financial unit.
Activity: 546
November 02, 2018, 12:31:13 PM
I think that cryptocurrency will still be able to survive and will be able to live for a very long time, because today cryptocurrency will still be able to find serious use sooner or later, it will inevitably be accepted by the state.
Activity: 630
November 02, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
Whole world is converting into the digital world and this is new technology which is very useful and people are happy to accept it. because it is making life is very easy and fast. Crypto world is making use full environment for every man for buying and selling transaction and easy mode of payment system with in the very less second. So it will survive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 11:59:40 AM
How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

I think crypto will be ok all the time. It will not die. In crypto we trust!!! 

I think what the future cryptocurrency. There are certain fluctuations in the market, which is quite natural, considering economic factors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
November 02, 2018, 11:49:43 AM
This question is very difficult to answer now. The most important thing is that the cryptocurrency was approved by the law of most European countries.
Then we can say that it will exist for many years.
Pages:
Jump to: