Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does Ico last? - page 6. (Read 15785 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 23, 2019, 02:14:03 PM
I hope that ICO can get up and recover, it's time to make strict regulations so that investors don't hesitate to place their money during ICO, hundreds of ICOs now look like a garbage.

Everything comes to this, soon the largest ICO projects, perhaps even supervised by the largest banks, will enter the market under the auspices of complete regulation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 01:22:44 PM
I hope that ICO can get up and recover, it's time to make strict regulations so that investors don't hesitate to place their money during ICO, hundreds of ICOs now look like a garbage.

I am sure that crypto will rise sooner or later. it's just that we need patience to wait for things to improve again. so we certainly need to be sure that crypto will grow soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 01:00:03 PM
Ico duration is depends on the team if they reach the softcap earlier then they will wait for the time of ico to expire.And if the ico did not get atleast the softcap they will adjust the duration of ico until they get the softcap.Ico investors now has been quite or lack of interest so now ita not easy to get the hardcap but it depends on the sales of tokens form ico if the project is good and has the potential.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 23, 2019, 12:32:37 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 23, 2019, 11:53:25 AM
We don’t know how long Ico last, there are many things could happen in crypto. As i can see no one can determined the time limit of Ico to exists. So before making any move by having an investment let’s think first.

I agree to you buddy everything can be change in cryptoworld and we cannot know when the time ico last but in my own opinion until people patronizing ico it will last for a long term, if you notice some big exchange site are now offering initial exchange offering (IEO) thats a good sound to alive ico project.
Activity: 238
March 23, 2019, 11:48:02 AM
ISO can last until they collect the required amount of money. Most campaigns limit the duration. Look at these campaigns or get only cents.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
March 23, 2019, 10:26:08 AM
The PR campaign of a normal project can last for 1-3 months. The decision to delay ICO means that the project has no investors and the team extends ICO from month to month. It is better not to participate in such a project and moreover not to invest.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
March 23, 2019, 10:20:08 AM
We don’t know how long Ico last, there are many things could happen in crypto. As i can see no one can determined the time limit of Ico to exists. So before making any move by having an investment let’s think first.
Activity: 462
March 23, 2019, 10:18:57 AM
It depends on a level of hype of the ICO. For example, some ICOs on binance launchpad lasts for a few minutes. Good results.

Well, they want more money. Running a token on such a platform can mean success for a fraud. This is too expensive. Scammers don't do that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 23, 2019, 10:15:50 AM
It depends on a level of hype of the ICO. For example, some ICOs on binance launchpad lasts for a few minutes. Good results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 09:58:29 AM
seeing the current market situation still looks bad, I don't think all altcoins will survive, because the increase in bitcoin prices also affects the altcoin price. so in my opinion not all altcoins will last longer.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
March 23, 2019, 09:55:21 AM
recently many projects prolong collections, stage 1, 2, 3, 4... until the limit is reached, I think a situation to change in case of market growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 23, 2019, 08:17:45 AM
with IEO let's see the changes would make in the future.
I don't think something will change. Maybe there will be less scam projects. And for us - investors, this is an excellent opportunity to earn right now.
Isn't it enough that the scam icos will be reduced? Because of the scam icos, investors are decreasing their confidence in crypto coins. Ieo's will be a major contributor to trust.

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 02:50:42 AM
with IEO let's see the changes would make in the future.
I don't think something will change. Maybe there will be less scam projects. And for us - investors, this is an excellent opportunity to earn right now.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
March 23, 2019, 02:30:56 AM
These days most ICOs don't pay bounty hunters and always waste their times so I would advise you start participating in short duration bounties so that in event when you don't get paid, it wouldn't be a waste of too much time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 23, 2019, 01:15:55 AM
If what you mean is ICO in general, then I think ICO will continue as long as the Cryptocurrency exists. if what you mean is the ICO you are following, the answer is all according to the Project Team's decision. no ICO project will last forever, because if the ICO is procured for too long, then many investors will back down because they are uncertain about the project.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 12:10:26 PM
It depends on the project itself and on the funds collection process. Some ICOs are ending within minutes and some are trying to collet the required amount of funds within a year and getting prolonged over and over.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 22, 2019, 12:07:21 PM
An 8-month bounty campaign? It's a madness, I hope your work doesn't go to waste. I never spend more than 3-4 months on a bounty, and I choose accordingly.
Also now the period of ico's ending because of ieo's.
Yea, if it turns to scam. Then those peoples that were doing their bounty job for more than 8 months are pointless and they don't even get the reward, it's unfortunate and sad to see those kind of stuff. Yeah, with IEO let's see the changes would make in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 22, 2019, 11:40:19 AM
Actually there is no time bound for ICO's but from the little I know most bounty campaigns might last for 3 months and ICO's end probably a month after or latest by another 3 months after the campaign. I have hardly seen a signature put on for almost a year. Just leave the project and look somewhere else.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
March 22, 2019, 10:18:33 AM
As long as there is crypto i believe that ico is always there. Because I see that even there are so many scam ico from the past few years I see that there are still so many people that believe into it. Maybe we need to be careful on choosing an ICO because there are so many scam ico on the feild and selecting good and legit ico is reall6 hard this time.
There might be ICO in the future, but strict regulations will be implemented and then we will see only legit projects, but scammers will find a way around it and start running those in unregulated jurisdiction, people are not throwing money like that in the past, there are several ICOs that did not collect even $100 and majority of them are not transparent about how much they collect.
Pages:
Jump to: