Pages:
Author

Topic: How long does Ico last? - page 7. (Read 15785 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
March 22, 2019, 05:38:47 AM
actually there is no limit time for ico, it depend on the team from the project it self, they can extend the campaign or bounty, we can't do nothing about that, but after doing 8 month signature campaign i think that ur friend should continue do that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
March 22, 2019, 05:35:06 AM
there is no ruler from any site that say about ico limit time. but when you join the campaign then they extend the time , the team between the project should be questionable
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 22, 2019, 05:27:20 AM
An 8-month bounty campaign? It's a madness, I hope your work doesn't go to waste. I never spend more than 3-4 months on a bounty, and I choose accordingly.
Also now the period of ico's ending because of ieo's.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
March 22, 2019, 05:20:20 AM
No one knows how long the market will be able to accept ico but at the moment ico himself has started losing his interest due to not giving back profits and in my opinion it is a natural thing

And I see some investors start switch to the IEO. As we see, in the last few months, ICO is starts to lose interest, there are many factors.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
March 22, 2019, 05:08:59 AM
I believe you are not new to this market, if not, you could have known that the prevailing market conditionis one factor that constitutes to the delay in ico round up.
Projects keep postponinhlg ico dates and pushing yo see if softcap could be reached.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
March 22, 2019, 05:02:12 AM
No one knows how long the market will be able to accept ico but at the moment ico himself has started losing his interest due to not giving back profits and in my opinion it is a natural thing
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 04:46:37 AM
How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-outofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-4814891
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-resumedoutofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.
It’s a pity to throw a signature, it turns out 8 months of work wasted ...

Tell me, is there a limit on the duration of Ico? It can not last forever?
It is normal in this market, many ICO projects last more than 8 months but you have to check it carefully because the campaign's time is very long, if you are not sure about the project, You should not participate
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
March 22, 2019, 04:42:57 AM
How long does Ico last?

So, my friend is participating in the subscription campaign in the OUTOFTHLOUD project. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-outofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-4814891
then something has changed and now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-resumedoutofthecloud-file-and-data-sharing-ico-with-working-product-5085373
The rewards program began on August 1 and continues to this day. It has been 8 long months. Posts in social networks stopped at the end of 2018. For all Telegram questions, when the program ends for a fee, my friend gets one answer - after Ico. When asked when Ico will end - silence.

Sincerely an ICO that is going for over 8 months is a failed ICO because they keep on postponing the tokensale because of the inability to raise soft cap. Therefore, an ideal ICO should not go more than 8 weeks.
Sometimes ICO extends several week more than the planned because of less investors and have to gain successful token sale. Though some are having few weeks then give rewards, the exchange longer to be listed. I have joined some bounty for a year but until now, there is nothing profitable among it.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 04:30:19 AM
As a result of bad market atmosphere, many ico are extending their indefinitely. This is affecting both bounty participants and team of course they don't have choice than to extent it. Though personally i can't join any campaign for such long period of time, i see it as madness.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 22, 2019, 04:25:31 AM
It depends on when they want to end the ICO 8 months of working and waiting is very longtime and if Im your position of your friend for sure I will be sad. But once they join to the campaign they will know every information and also looking for the project info like when the ICo ends or how much funds the target of the ICO before end. Mostly hunters looking for the end of the campaign like 3-6 months maximum.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 22, 2019, 04:22:04 AM
Sadly, I haven't seen any limitations on the period an ICO can last. This is very bad because most projects especially scam projects utilize this to exploit more on gullible investors.
There have some scams but it is most cases where the ICO is legit so it is safe to go for it. The way it works is that each ICO teams decide how long to do the ICO and most of them can be very long.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
March 22, 2019, 04:20:39 AM
ICO don't have specific period is just base on the duration the team member of the project wish to run their ICO. But running ICO for eight I think that one is too much and secondly when participants is asking questions from telegram group is the duty of the admin to reply to them so they will not feel been scammed.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 22, 2019, 04:10:29 AM
As long as there is crypto i believe that ico is always there. Because I see that even there are so many scam ico from the past few years I see that there are still so many people that believe into it. Maybe we need to be careful on choosing an ICO because there are so many scam ico on the feild and selecting good and legit ico is reall6 hard this time.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
March 22, 2019, 03:26:45 AM
For the duration of the ICO I think there is no limit depending on the team of developers who implement it. I know you will be disappointed because for the last 8 months you have worked, you will not be paid. I also experience like you and of course this is a valuable experience for the future, hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
March 22, 2019, 03:21:38 AM
How long does Ico last?

Sincerely an ICO that is going for over 8 months is a failed ICO because they keep on postponing the tokensale because of the inability to raise soft cap. Therefore, an ideal ICO should not go more than 8 weeks.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 22, 2019, 02:39:28 AM
Normally, the period of an ICO can be seen on their roadmap clearly before we join or participate in that ICO. But, it's true that nowadays, many ICO projects extend their ICO twice periods. I have ever participated in an ICO held in March last year and until now, I got nothing. The ICO is paused and extended and now there is no clear information about this. It is so sad to know what exactly happens in this recent era. That is why being so careful and smart in choosing ICO right now is very essential.

Serious project always shows that on their roadmap. How long will it last depends from them, if they want ICO can last entire year. Longest ICO I participated was
CEDEX, around 4 months. I think it`s good for ICO to last longer, more people will see it, more people can join. Marketing should last longer even when sale starts,
until the end of sale. It`s not a thrown money if you invest it in advertising.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 22, 2019, 02:16:42 AM
Normally, the period of an ICO can be seen on their roadmap clearly before we join or participate in that ICO. But, it's true that nowadays, many ICO projects extend their ICO twice periods. I have ever participated in an ICO held in March last year and until now, I got nothing. The ICO is paused and extended and now there is no clear information about this. It is so sad to know what exactly happens in this recent era. That is why being so careful and smart in choosing ICO right now is very essential.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
March 21, 2019, 08:58:30 PM
Most of the ICO's now was running almost a month,but if you think your ICO's was only running for none just leave it,honestly you are wasting your time but if their social media account was still active and alive it was totally good and you have a big chance to get a big reward.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 21, 2019, 07:51:45 PM
Unfortunately, ICO campaigns can be prolonged and when the duration is not defined it can turn out to a never ending story. These days the ICO market is performing extremely bad and this is the reason for this. For example: This year were raised 19 times less funds than the same period last year. Hopefully this trend will change as it is hurting the hunters as well on many ways.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
March 21, 2019, 03:07:34 PM
In a month it will be exactly a year bounty campaign project ZeroCarbonProject. Bounty campaign project IDAP began on 11 June 2018 and is still selling tokens. So it is difficult to predict the duration of the period, it can be extended an indefinite number of times.
Pages:
Jump to: