Pages:
Author

Topic: How long is Bitcoin life? - page 9. (Read 11501 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
May 17, 2016, 12:06:24 PM
bitcoin will be there until later. bitcoin is the future. and I believe bitcoin future will become the main financial payment media globally. bitcoin will be alive when technology goes.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
May 17, 2016, 11:59:50 AM
The bitcoin could live forever. It is a community based currency, as long as it is developed by the community, it will evolve.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2016, 12:13:27 PM
I think bitcoin life is too long and I don't think it can disappear soon, as it has started to grow now and it will be more popular and powerful in future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 08, 2016, 04:36:39 AM
You never know what the value will be and that is the problem, it is a currency and that is impossible to predict for what will happen in the future later, and that can be bad.
But lets hope for the best thing that can happen later in the future and that can be nice because the halving is also coming and that can be also very good for us.
no people can predict with 100% accurate, the future is near, today bitcoin open bazar open for bussines user, so in future im sure more people will interesting to use bitcoin.

Yeah but I think bitcoin still needs a promotion at a higher level which well draw attention of more users towards it, and I think bitcoin will last atleast for a decade.

When the price rises to $800, we will have many main stream media attention. That will attract more people.
Activity: 868
April 24, 2016, 04:22:16 PM
You never know what the value will be and that is the problem, it is a currency and that is impossible to predict for what will happen in the future later, and that can be bad.
But lets hope for the best thing that can happen later in the future and that can be nice because the halving is also coming and that can be also very good for us.
no people can predict with 100% accurate, the future is near, today bitcoin open bazar open for bussines user, so in future im sure more people will interesting to use bitcoin.

Yeah but I think bitcoin still needs a promotion at a higher level which well draw attention of more users towards it, and I think bitcoin will last atleast for a decade.
Activity: 27
April 24, 2016, 04:16:46 PM
If there is good adaption of the bitcoin to the ever changing environment, the bitcoin will live long time.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
April 05, 2016, 03:38:21 AM
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
April 04, 2016, 03:58:53 AM
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 04, 2016, 12:37:20 AM
I think bitcoin will live as long as there is an internet connection and electricity in the world. And as long as no one invents a super computer that may break bitcoin algorithms.
well i doubt that, people might just lose interest in it and it will not exist as there will be no buying power so the price would drop to zeros pretty soon

i think bitcoin will live for a long time right now, paper money are around for a really long time so i would predict that bitcoin will exist twice as long as the paper money exists because its far more perfect than fiat

Yeah that's true..peoples interest in bitcoin keeps its life long... just like any new things in this world, when people has no interest in it, surely it will be gone, except if it's centralized and the owner could sustain the price til it could gain price again...

paper money lives very long, and might probably bitcoin would live long too as the technology of the world is not  moving backwards, but forward...we should admit it that we are going in into digital age...
Activity: 840
April 03, 2016, 10:06:00 AM
I think bitcoin will live as long as there is an internet connection and electricity in the world. And as long as no one invents a super computer that may break bitcoin algorithms.
well i doubt that, people might just lose interest in it and it will not exist as there will be no buying power so the price would drop to zeros pretty soon

i think bitcoin will live for a long time right now, paper money are around for a really long time so i would predict that bitcoin will exist twice as long as the paper money exists because its far more perfect than fiat

Yes I don't think there is any threat to life of bitcoin at a moment and even in future, bitcoin is getting more popular and we are also seeing the increase in adaption level.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2016, 10:03:30 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
April 03, 2016, 07:15:31 AM
Activity: 714
April 03, 2016, 07:02:33 AM
Bitcoin life will stay longer for a long time people are using bitcoin and it gives them ease when they use it and most users are in trading were they benefit a lot in bitcoin.
Yes absolutely right bitcoin will continue to grow and there will be a large scale adoption in bitcoin so it will not die and continue to exist.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 03, 2016, 04:10:07 AM
Bitcoin life will stay longer for a long time people are using bitcoin and it gives them ease when they use it and most users are in trading were they benefit a lot in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2016, 03:10:45 AM
I predict a long life for Bitcoin, as it become more popular nowadays and it still growing up daily
if bitcoin remains popular, I also feel that bitcoin will have a long life, and I still believe bitcoin will remain popular forever like gold and the dollar

Yes bitcoin will remain popular as the years go by,people are starting to know bitcoin and we will see that bitcoin will live on for a long time.

Yeah, most probably it will live longer when it is already known in many countries and been used by many in their online transactions.. But if too many ideas using bitcoin sprout like those illegal activities, I think it will shorten the life of bitcoin..

In every country their currency is used for illegal activities and that is not new to people,bitcoin will still be used for a long time no matter what bad news most people do it deprive bitcoin.

Even though there are people who are trying to put bitcoin down they still cant do it because people who are using bitcoin doesnt believe them at all.
And bitcoin will live forever and will be used by people.
Activity: 182
April 03, 2016, 01:56:20 AM
I predict a long life for Bitcoin, as it become more popular nowadays and it still growing up daily
if bitcoin remains popular, I also feel that bitcoin will have a long life, and I still believe bitcoin will remain popular forever like gold and the dollar

Yes bitcoin will remain popular as the years go by,people are starting to know bitcoin and we will see that bitcoin will live on for a long time.

Yeah, most probably it will live longer when it is already known in many countries and been used by many in their online transactions.. But if too many ideas using bitcoin sprout like those illegal activities, I think it will shorten the life of bitcoin..

In every country their currency is used for illegal activities and that is not new to people,bitcoin will still be used for a long time no matter what bad news most people do it deprive bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
April 03, 2016, 01:40:17 AM
Bitcoin was designed to be an open-source project for the people by the people. So as long as the devs are passionate about developing new features and taking care of the technical aspect of the crypto and we as users continue to use Bitcoin instead of fiat then the project could go on forever till the last Bitcoin is mined.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 03, 2016, 12:48:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 02, 2016, 12:10:58 PM
Yeah your right that bitcoin has a long life and its still growing up daily. and its developing here in my country and its nearly some store in my country will accept bitcoin as payment.. I believe we will be the second country like brazil that accepting bitcoin as payment in many stores.
Activity: 56
April 02, 2016, 11:54:36 AM

Pages:
Jump to: