Pages:
Author

Topic: How long is Bitcoin life? - page 7. (Read 11501 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 25, 2016, 07:32:35 AM
Bitcoin will live as long as there is an internet, miners and users. We are the life of bitcoin. So it will depend on  us on how long bitcoin's life will be. If we all stop believing in it, then it will stop living too. The more we believe in it, the better the price will be. The better bitcoin price is, the more we believe in it. It is a cycle and give and take.

bitcoin will be survive if people still use it, im sure bitcoin will survive because some biggest company now use bitcoin , i think blockchain will be Internet 2.0
Exactly, bitcoin will still be there if they are used. And I think bitcoin will always be there because I think people would use bitcoin because of its simplicity to earn money. If the growing age bitcoin bitcoin will be longer and more glorious, but if it does not develop bitcoin bitcoin will be excluded.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 25, 2016, 04:30:06 AM
Bitcoin will live as long as there is an internet, miners and users. We are the life of bitcoin. So it will depend on  us on how long bitcoin's life will be. If we all stop believing in it, then it will stop living too. The more we believe in it, the better the price will be. The better bitcoin price is, the more we believe in it. It is a cycle and give and take.

bitcoin will be survive if people still use it, im sure bitcoin will survive because some biggest company now use bitcoin , i think blockchain will be Internet 2.0
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2016, 06:42:34 AM
BTC is going up and up daily..
May be come down also in the Future.
I want to know How long is BTC life?
what is that important thing that will control BTC price?

Thanks

i think that bitcoin will be alive will it will have miners,  and i don't think that there is a reason for them to leave their jobs,  so bitcoin will live atleast 1 year, or even more

and i think that bitcoin users controls price of bitcoin as if people buy a lot of bitcoins, it's price will rise, and if lots of people will sell their bitcoins, price will fall
Nobody will know how long Bitcoin will exist and that is the problem of Bitcoin because that have to change and many people are depended on Bitcoin but it is hard to predict.
As you can see now you see also that Bitcoin is becoming also more popular and used so that is perfect for the currency itself.

Bitcoin will survive for a long time, there is nothing to worry about it, and the fact is bitcoin is getting bigger and popular with the time, so bitcoin will not die soon.
Activity: 364
May 24, 2016, 04:26:18 AM

Thanks

i think that bitcoin will be alive will it will have miners,  and i don't think that there is a reason for them to leave their jobs,  so bitcoin will live atleast 1 year, or even more

and i think that bitcoin users controls price of bitcoin as if people buy a lot of bitcoins, it's price will rise, and if lots of people will sell their bitcoins, price will fall
Nobody will know how long Bitcoin will exist and that is the problem of Bitcoin because that have to change and many people are depended on Bitcoin but it is hard to predict.
As you can see now you see also that Bitcoin is becoming also more popular and used so that is perfect for the currency itself.
Activity: 420
May 23, 2016, 10:28:43 AM
Bitcoin may as well be immortal and live forever until the Aliens invade Earth and take control of the Blockchain Smiley
That is something that nobody is able to answer because anything can happen with Bitcoin. It can go very good in the future but there is also a chance that Bitcoin will disappear over a couple of years.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
May 23, 2016, 01:23:41 AM
No one can really tell when is the end of bitcoin. Even theres many issue happen that could bring btc down, others predict btc will go down after that issue but look btc is still alive. I believe btc has a long term being top crypto.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 23, 2016, 12:26:21 AM
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
May 22, 2016, 06:59:57 PM
We need to be aware that bitcoin is actually a digital currency, and unfortunately every technological stuff based on online resources tend to be replaced sooner or later by new and more advantageous technologies. I don't think bitcoin stays alive in 15 or 20 years.

Bitcoin's open-source nature allows it to be upgraded/updated throughout the years to make it future proof. It just depends on the devs if they are ready to implement certain must-have changes. Right now we are waiting for the block size to be upped from the current low 1MB cap.
I bet we're going to take years to make simple changes like 1mb block upgrade. Even more consensus breaking updates are going to be harder to pass trough. Every upgrade to the code is reviewed by several experts. At least that's what I think, I can't confirm any of this. Given the difficulty to change the code, I'd bet that bitcoin will live at least until the code pays for its execution(mining rewards), if not longer.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 22, 2016, 06:00:42 PM
We need to be aware that bitcoin is actually a digital currency, and unfortunately every technological stuff based on online resources tend to be replaced sooner or later by new and more advantageous technologies. I don't think bitcoin stays alive in 15 or 20 years.

Bitcoin's open-source nature allows it to be upgraded/updated throughout the years to make it future proof. It just depends on the devs if they are ready to implement certain must-have changes. Right now we are waiting for the block size to be upped from the current low 1MB cap.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
May 22, 2016, 05:17:52 PM
Activity: 770
May 22, 2016, 04:29:48 PM
Bicoin will be alive till we are alive no need to worry  Cheesy
that is true, it is impossible for bitcoin to be dead at the moment when so much people are interested in it and when such vast amounts of money are put into bitcoin every day

i think that it will be the new world currency that will allow us to make some good money for sure, hopefully it will never ever disappear because its the perfect money
Activity: 672
May 22, 2016, 04:10:22 PM
Bicoin will be alive till we are alive no need to worry  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
May 22, 2016, 03:10:05 PM

Thanks

Yeah as long people still need money and miner still active, i guess bitcoin is long life and also the price must keep rising every year to make investor comes to invest their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 22, 2016, 01:14:02 PM

Thanks

Activity: 476
May 19, 2016, 10:36:20 AM
No one can predict this in my eyes, I think the bitcoin has a long life but who can predict this right ?
I hope it will life very long and be very profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 19, 2016, 05:28:12 AM

Thanks

Nothing will last forever but bitcoin has a great potential to have a longer life than other coins if this trend of development will be with bitcoin, it should stay alive at least until 2140 when the reward per block will be zero.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 19, 2016, 02:29:18 AM
The life of BTC is until EC encryption is cracked which I expect in 20 years or so, unless we can manage to upgrade the wallets to a new encrpytion algorithm and get all users to move their funds to the new wallets prior to the crack. That would be the real show stopper. In terms of market value decreases, the biggest risks would be government bans and especially competing cryptos such as Ethereum. However, Bitcoin would still exist.

Either this or when something different comes along which gets mass adoption. In time the amount of bitcoin users will perish and bitcoin will slowly go away. This can happen all of a sudden of in X years.
Activity: 728
May 19, 2016, 12:45:00 AM
The life of BTC is until EC encryption is cracked which I expect in 20 years or so, unless we can manage to upgrade the wallets to a new encrpytion algorithm and get all users to move their funds to the new wallets prior to the crack. That would be the real show stopper. In terms of market value decreases, the biggest risks would be government bans and especially competing cryptos such as Ethereum. However, Bitcoin would still exist.
Activity: 812
May 18, 2016, 04:17:37 PM
As long as users are interested in using bitcoin and until it holds certain value bitcoin will be alive, the day when it price goes to minimum that would be an end of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 18, 2016, 04:05:15 PM
I don't know how long is bitcoin life and I really don't waste my time thinking that, as I am busy in earning bitcoin at a moment, will enjoy till its alive.

earning bitcoin as much as posible without thinking about rate, how much we have etc. is good way to make you rich with bitcoin.

I will buy bitcoin when the price is low. I will also use most of my spare monies. Then I will hold it for longer.

so where you know the bitcoin price is low and high ?
each people have diffirent perseption, for me $500 is still cheap if i can sell back at $550
You don't. You just have to be vigilant about the highs and lows of the day. The value of bitcoin can change ~$20 up or ~$20 down at most, considering the price is stable. You just have to be on the perfect time.
Besides, you also wouldn't know if the price is at it's lowest or at it's peak. Point is, if you see that the price goes down, take the opportunity and risk it. Then wait for the high times to come and trade. That's how you work it off.
Pages:
Jump to: