Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 10. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 04:40:23 AM
This question is difficult to answer. There are too many uncertain factors in the cryptocurrency. It is difficult for people to make accurate judgments. They can only make predictions based on experience. Now the cryptocurrency price is very low, close to the bottom. I think Wait patiently for 1 to 2 months...
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:50:34 AM
Depending on how much profit you want, you should wait until it increases the value of your token. Don't sell when the market is down. Long term, patience will pay off.
Activity: 280
September 17, 2018, 03:48:45 AM
I think that you will see a good result from your investments in bitcoin in a few years. Do not rush to sell it.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 03:46:53 AM
Bitcoin will continue to recover at the next moment, but other coins I feel it's hard to get last year's price. So I suggest selling them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 03:31:00 AM
I think you should wait as long as the market will recover. If you want to get some profit you should be more patient.  You need to wait for the perfect time to buy and sell your coins.  Now the best thing to do is to buy potential coins.
Activity: 140
September 17, 2018, 03:30:45 AM
hold coin is not a problem overnight. It can take months or even years. Answer the question: How long will it take? That is a difficult question. Because it also depends on a lot of factors like the market ...... and instead of waiting on a coin we do or do more coin and short term raising tactics
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 17, 2018, 03:26:58 AM
The level of satisfaction of each person is different, and everyone's economic needs are different. If they want to get more results, then they must be able to wait even longer until Crypto returns to increase and recover. And for those who are in crisis, certainly not able to wait and will sacrifice their assets sold at a price lower than the original price. So holding is a right decision to get optimal results.
Activity: 32
September 17, 2018, 03:22:43 AM
I still believe in Bitcoin and decided to hold my BTC until the end of this year. Hopefully, the market price will rebind strongly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:21:46 AM
In the trade, you have to stay patient. In conditions like this long-term investment is the best solution. But if you see the market price of the BTC and ETH are now being ridden and this is very good for the growth of all Altcoin. Should the coin you hold for a long time and in the future the coin will go back up.
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
Just be patient and wait for a little bit maybe a month or so everything will be back to normal. It's just most of the people getting panicked with such news that most of them thought selling all of their coins is the best idea to do now. But if you are going to look at the brighter side, this is the best time to buy altcoins that you wanted to invest with.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 17, 2018, 03:12:47 AM
I think it won't be long. I think we're gonna have green days in the spring of 2019 or something. The market enough was under the control of the bears it's bull time!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 17, 2018, 03:10:24 AM
I think, for some holders better to forget about their coins for a while and not to worry about the volatility of prices for cryptocurrency This is the best way to stay calm and not to give in to manipulations. Without any doubt, after 2-3 years, the market capitalization will be about 2 trillion dollars and the prices of most coins will rise many times.

As of the moment, you really have to forget your coins now because it will only cause you stress. The market is down, and there's no exact date when it will recover. So, it is better to just relax, and avoid visiting the market as of the moment.
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 03:04:55 AM
Think of it all of cryptocurrency coin is risky so your strategy now in bitcoin you dont know if it will fall or rise its price but in the future bitcoin will rise as my prediction  Grin
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 02:32:14 AM
I think, for some holders better to forget about their coins for a while and not to worry about the volatility of prices for cryptocurrency This is the best way to stay calm and not to give in to manipulations. Without any doubt, after 2-3 years, the market capitalization will be about 2 trillion dollars and the prices of most coins will rise many times.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 16, 2018, 07:41:13 PM
Bitcoin is the most established coin that i know of. If there is any bullish run today, the impact will be felt much on bitcoin. So if you can be patient enough, you will surely get your profit.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 01:41:33 PM
I think the best time to sell crypto currency is different. You can not accurately predict the most successful time. Probably just need to wait, monitor news and articles. To understand the situation on the market.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 16, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
It is uncertain and very difficult to predict when to hold. Be patient and confident, changes will occur and by holding you will benefit in the future.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 16, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

wait until the price returns to normal. in my opinion the decline in the price of bitcoin will not be long, maybe in the next month or three months it will return to normal.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
I think there is a time for each currency. Therefore, build strategic plans. To invest in the crypto currency understood how much to wait. Then the work will go well and the profit will not take long.
Activity: 3
September 16, 2018, 12:49:04 PM
Well its like business you should have faith in it and gamble in it and maybe put some good instincts too..
Pages:
Jump to: