Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 6. (Read 8800 times)

EUM
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
To decide when to sell the crypto currency, you need to monitor the information space around the cryptology. Perhaps some news of world significance will be able to raise the course of coins.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
I think that everyone who wanted to sell their coins and leave the game already did it, if you want to sell something sell right now because this year the coins will not be able to show good growth. The market is in a very bad position and in such a situation, the coins can not grow.
There will still be such things that will grow even in such a market. It is necessary to choose carefully. If you think to go out once and for all from the Crypto currency, go ahead. The rest just advise to gain patience.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 07:44:10 AM
I think that everyone who wanted to sell their coins and leave the game already did it, if you want to sell something sell right now because this year the coins will not be able to show good growth. The market is in a very bad position and in such a situation, the coins can not grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
September 25, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
There is no specific number of time as to how long you should hold or wait in order to sell your BTC, all you need to do is set a particular limit in percentage that you want your BTC to hit, when you wait or hold until it hits that limit, then you can sell your BTC and make profit out of it irrespective of the time frame you have to wait or hold.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 25, 2018, 01:47:27 AM
I wouldn't recommend you to sell the coin after few weeks or months until you become an experienced day trader. I would suggest looking to cryptocurrency as middle time investment for 3-5 years.

Good point. Because in this market, you can never tell when the coins will moon or not. I prefer to hold good coins for months and years, and trade worse coins but at a profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 24, 2018, 07:32:35 PM
Waiting for the right time to sell coins is unpredictable and cannot be determined. Every day the conditions of crypto will be different. For now, it looks like the crypto period is not good for selling, all coin prices are at a low point, the profits will be increasingly difficult. Waiting for Crypto to get the situation to recover and the price soared to become the best strategy. In addition, this situation is also good for saving assets in many potential places.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 24, 2018, 07:24:23 PM
No one can tell you the exact time to hold or sell, it is totally your understanding and decision to hold or sell. I always believed to sell some quantity when price increases otherwise you can just hold it for longtime.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
At the moment it is better to hold, because you can see a rise in the price, now a high volume of trades is fixed, there is a good chance to gain a position.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:31:06 PM
If you believe in Bitcoin as an asset, you should keep holding it. If you are a short-term trader, you should trade it. If you use Bitcoin as money, you should use it. It’s as simple as that. Bitcoin has been around now for a long time and it has established a place for itself in the financial system. It may have a very small presence in the larger scheme of things but it is an interesting commodity, asset, money, currency or whatever way you would like to describe it.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
September 24, 2018, 05:42:41 PM
It varies from short term to long term like years. A point is that every person have own strategy and risk acceptance,so every advice regarding period should be unique
Activity: 406
September 24, 2018, 05:33:37 PM
Here it is, after all, the profit from which depends. It depends on the difference between the price at which you bought BTC and the price at which you want to sell it. But personally, I would not be in a hurry in your place, since BTC will still have time to show itself this year with an unexpected side and if you sell very early, you will regret this act in the future. So think what's best for you, and do so.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 24, 2018, 05:30:32 PM
Patience is actually one of the greatest virtue every Crypto enthusiast must have help avoid hasty and unwanted decision. Patience is really golden in the Crypto world. Just hold on till the market turn green again no matter how long it takes.
Activity: 104
September 24, 2018, 05:13:49 PM
It is difficult to say how long we should wait to sell. I think it depends on your expectations. Just be patient and wait until you get to profit from your investment. As the market sign, many people judge that the market will be recovered at the end of this year. Personal, I believe that the value of bitcoin will go up and can reach 13k$ ~ 15k$ in the first of the next year.
Activity: 616
September 24, 2018, 05:06:28 PM
Yes, this trend can be seen. But you mustn't see it as something terrible. After all, this state is the norm for the cryptocurrency market. Coins first grow, then fall in price. As for the sale of BTC, then everything is purely individual. How many you want earn, so much and hold. After all, BTC is still doomed to success. This is number one, she was, is and will be!
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 24, 2018, 04:55:37 PM
Different coins and each turn when they grow and fall, unless of course you are in good coins , I believe that at least six months to wait
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 24, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
I think that the best way to sell is to keep coins now and sell them when the price becomes higher than it is now. The market will definitely recover with time and you will see how great it is to have the income from them
Activity: 68
September 24, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
It is never the same for all coins. For one, you might have to wait months or years while others are quick pump and dump. If it is currently increasing and you feel like you think it won't go much higher than it already is then sell it otherwise hold.
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 04:45:30 PM
It depends,for some people it is ok to sell immediately after listing and for others- wait till the start of pump, or even hold for some years.
It totally depend son the products for me. If I know that the coin will moon in a few years I will hold it. If I see that it's not going to happen, I will exchange it for better options with maximum profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 08:12:53 AM
You can see the market, now its value is increasing all. It's up to you to wait until when. Just keep watching the market price, once you feel the price and you feel satisfied with the profit you get, you can sell it.
Activity: 219
September 24, 2018, 07:48:59 AM
I have two rule. one of them is investing the money that you can afford to lose. number two is: Never cash out at loss.  However, you can always move your funds into other coins or icos to recover your losses.
Pages:
Jump to: