Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 7. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 07:43:27 AM
The market is testing all of us for strength and looking for new minimum value for bitcoin . But I do not think that we should panic, soon the price will go up
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 24, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
I think we'll wait until the end of the year. Many people are of the opinion that at the end of this year crypto will increase its price. And for now, it is better to keep doing coin collection so that at the end of the year we could sell it. And for now the price is decreasing and this crypto is a very good opportunity to invest.
Activity: 308
September 24, 2018, 03:41:43 AM
I wouldn't recommend you to sell the coin after few weeks or months until you become an experienced day trader. I would suggest looking to cryptocurrency as middle time investment for 3-5 years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 23, 2018, 07:48:39 PM
I am a patient person waiting. I will still hold my bitcoin until this bitcoin price starts to improve. if I sell it now then I will only get a loss so I better be patient and wait until the market returns to normal. indeed this situation is very difficult but if we go through it sincerely then the normal situation will be more quickly achieved. this situation will be faster normal if we want to try harder to follow the market flow. we can keep buying and selling actively in the market with small capital to build the trust of other people so that market players can continue to grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
September 23, 2018, 07:35:06 PM
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

You must be patient to achieve your goal
The story is not the timing but the goal you set for yourself
The market now needs patience and wisdom in dealing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 07:28:49 PM
For me its your own personal decision to make how long you want to wait before you sell but you can make analysis from the market that is equipping yourself with enough information to do it right
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 22, 2018, 01:35:28 PM
I can keep holding until i get good profit. time is not important for me.  Because my expectations for bitcoin is really big. and i believe still bitcoin have really low price. my first target is 40k dollar second is 90k dollar if i want to sell..
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 08:39:19 AM
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
Until you get a profit, everyone definitely does not want to experience a failure in the investment they make. So when the market falls, a good thing to do is to hold it and observe market developments and then do an analysis to develop your strategy in the future.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 04:31:21 AM
Like the experience in the previous year the cryptocurrency market has always risen high towards the end of the year Guys, so my advice is better to hold the coins we have until the end of the year.
Activity: 574
September 22, 2018, 04:28:14 AM
It depends,for some people it is ok to sell immediately after listing and for others- wait till the start of pump, or even hold for some years.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:23:02 AM
The best solution is to forget about your coins for 1-2 years, then you will become very rich:)
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
September 21, 2018, 05:18:32 PM
If you have invested your money in bitcoin, then you have to wait for the day when you will get a profit. Do not panic and sell yourself at a loss. But just do not expect superprofits, if you could earn, it's already good. It is impossible to sell all the time on high price.
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 04:49:11 PM
In my expertise therewith however long must you wait to sell is like once you get your earning or your investment has increase in double or triple value. that is the time you must get your investment as a result of in this you can't predict what's going to happen to your investment if you wished to form it a lot of larger once the time of falling down the worth of it you cannot get any profits into it. therefore higher to not be egotistic in this case higher get an honest quantity of earning to yourself.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 04:36:44 PM
 To what extent us to hold up before offering, for me as long as you dont require the cash yet you can hold your speculation. Dont be eager to sell it, it wil come the ideal time simply sit tight for it and be persistence since at last it will profit you.
copper member
Activity: 365
September 21, 2018, 04:02:04 PM
As long as you can still keep holding but if you think you can't keep holding just dump, follow your instinct don't hold what you can't afford to loss.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 21, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
Well, it is very difficult to say, each coin has its own growth and decline , but I think about all about six months, if you look at this market now
at the current state of the crypto-currency market, one should not pay attention to the possibility of selling any coin at all. Any sale is equal to your losses. Perhaps next year will show us the best opportunities and prospects.
Activity: 406
September 21, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
Well, it is very difficult to say, each coin has its own growth and decline , but I think about all about six months, if you look at this market now
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Of course everyone will hodl it until the price recovers and reaches the point where they will sell it. Everyone does not want to get a loss, everyone will definitely choose to wait.

if we want profits then we are required to be more patient because the market needs time to recover, so inevitably we have to wait until the market recovers whether sooner or later we have to wait because selling now will only increase your pain
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 02:30:15 PM
If the time is certain until when we have to survive, maybe no one knows because the coin prices are uncertain and uncertain, therefore we are advised to always monitor the market so that when prices skyrocket, we can immediately sell the bitcoin we have
Activity: 602
September 21, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
No one can answer your question. Only the most experienced analysts can assume an approximate time. Now it is very difficult to do.
Pages:
Jump to: