Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 109. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 10
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
Of course until you get more profit, indeed lately if you see the price of coins in the market tends to decline, may be caused by several factors. But I am still convinced that the price of coins on the market will rise again, and it looks like it will happen in mid-year until before the end of the year. So stay patient to hold him bro.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

My target year of holding is 3yrs but ,if it pass 1 yr and  the coin that im holding had no pump or no improvement ill gonna sell it , but if my coin is very stable and pumping good ill keep it. At this situation that bitcoin and other altcoin is falling ,we should be prepared physicaly ,mentaly and emotionaly. Buy at the deepest and fearful day of the coin, you should belive and hope to ther coins that you are holding so that there will ne no regrets in times of bad day. Just be patient and hold more that is the key if you are a holder "patience".
Everything can happen, we can not confirm when holding and when to sell. This is a form of strategy and I think patience will be difficult to be a mainstay. The situation is very easy to move makes us have to make decisions at that time anyway. The price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is a thing that is impossible to know, the analysis also will not have a big effect even though we have been doing it for a long time. This irrational state is what causes many people to be difficult to be patient and the only way to be done is to focus and calmly face all conditions.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
I was stressed looking at the current bitcoin graph, it's just that I got a leak if bitcoin will rise in April - May. I am between sure or not, as they looked from bitcoin charts in the past year. Hope it's true, and I'll be ready to sell it.

Where did you find the leak that you were saying? Is that a reliable source? Because if youre refering this "leak" from some of the well-known technical analyst, most of them are sighting a great danger against Bitcoin that will defintely have a domino effect to alts. Have you ever heard about the "Death cross"?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
The price of bitcoin really does not please, but I believe that bitcoin is a long-term investment, do not rush to sell it, as prices will go up, there is no doubt about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I was stressed looking at the current bitcoin graph, it's just that I got a leak if bitcoin will rise in April - May. I am between sure or not, as they looked from bitcoin charts in the past year. Hope it's true, and I'll be ready to sell it.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
I don't know how much time it takes for bitcoin prices go to up again, which I know is just a drop now.
Fall and rising prices are caused by bitcoin sales. The bottom line is that if we don't want to lose, we have to hold bitcoin owned and expect the price go to up even if it takes a long time. We must also be confident that future bitcoin prices will increase. Because if we are not sure, then there will be a sense of disappointment with ourselves and will lose some of our property.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18

My target year of holding is 3yrs but ,if it pass 1 yr and  the coin that im holding had no pump or no improvement ill gonna sell it , but if my coin is very stable and pumping good ill keep it. At this situation that bitcoin and other altcoin is falling ,we should be prepared physicaly ,mentaly and emotionaly. Buy at the deepest and fearful day of the coin, you should belive and hope to ther coins that you are holding so that there will ne no regrets in times of bad day. Just be patient and hold more that is the key if you are a holder "patience".
Activity: 90
Merit: 0

You should wait as long as possible to ensure that you get the best there possibly is out the coin you invested u=in, this of course depends on the investment plans and goals, ones the set target is reached then  you can sell
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This is your decision friend if you want to keep holding. But better to wait until the price is up. If it happen, this is a big achievement to you. It's only a march, there only 9months so many will happen. Don't hurry.
Activity: 65
it may take a while not long, it's just that we have to wait for it to recover or return to its normal price. there are many factors that make it sooner or later to recover. I hope soon all altcoin back to normal in the near future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In my opinion, this bad situation is coming to an end, because I believe it. Many people have sold out because of panic, I think they get 2x loss. I personally will keep it until the price is completely back to normal.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
If you're asking about bitcoin in particular, you can hold on to that for years to come. If that's not possible for you then wait at least until the end of the year.
Holding bitcoin for a long time is much better, but if you ask me how long well, it depends upon on you how long do you need to hold or if you do not need money just hold your bitcoin. But if you need, just look the market price when your profit was there then you may convert your bitcoin into cash. But as what I have said holding bitcoin for a long term is much better to have a good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
If you're asking about bitcoin in particular, you can hold on to that for years to come. If that's not possible for you then wait at least until the end of the year.
Activity: 98
The best idea is to wait to see the increase price of bitcoin a and then sell them. Right now you should wait for one year to observe the crypto market condition.
Activity: 476

it seems like it takes a very long time to sell it because we know the condition of bitcoin prices is still very low no good news from bitcoin that could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices when bitcoin prices have gone up again it will be easy to make altcoin prices go up as well.
Activity: 252
Well it depends on your situation. BTC can hardly go down from this point. You can't actually gain much by selling now. So, I would wait for the turn if I were you. If you already got some, it's time to hold tight. If you don't, not a bad time to buy some.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
It depends on your decision, if you can still handle seeing the price in dips and didn't mind the current price hodl it until the value recover its better to hodl for long term because you can see the difference of how much you gain from your capital.

I suggest dont monitor the price frequently because it can give you stress specially if the price is not what you expected it to be, instead set a target price or date when to sell.
Activity: 340
you have to be a lot of patience, instead of selling now and loss, you better save it until the price goes up again.
Activity: 420
I managed to sell it when it was just starting to fall and now I understand how I was right, it will not rise to the previous level and will not show such capacities. I do not know what others expect from him when he is actually on the same level.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
you will not loss your money if you don't sell your coin in lower price.
You can be lost all your money by these thoughts if market is bad. Although Bitcoin is good and the price of Bitcoin predicted that it will go up in the future but it's only the prediction which can right or false. Be treasure your money.

"Bitcoin is no sign of raising" . What are you based on? In H4 Chart, I see that the price of Bitcoin is appearing some signal that it will go up however it's not really avowedly but i predict the price of Bitcoin will soon pumb in next month. If you held Bitcoin to these time then you should continue hold it because the price is on the strong support range and it's hard to the price of Bitcoin can go down more.
Jump to: