Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 24. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Waiting will make you more profitable and yes its depend on the market demand. Bitcoin will not instantly rise, as we see its depend on the market. Prices are fluatuting everyday so better have patience on your holding and wait for the right time.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It depends on each situation of the market.
Sometimes, you just wait for some weeks to get profits fast.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The timing to sell will be different for each individual. What you perceived to be best pricing might be a stipend for me. Some think $1000 is some good profit while other person is starting with $10,000
Activity: 96
The waiting period is more of you than the ideal; time, for there is no ideal moment to sell, The crypto market presents recess and bull runs all the time, its a matter of you deciding on when is right for you to offload and make desirable profits, of course depending on how much you bought the coins at
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
How long is dependent on when the price rise above  your purchasing  amount, that is when you can take profit, you must be patient enough to take profit,sure this will happen soon.
Activity: 196
Nowbody can tell you that, if you trust in bitcoin you will never have doubt to his capability to make a recovery,just don't any move, wait till you gain profit and then sell.
Activity: 20
Well be calm and strategic. Hold it when the price is still low and whenever it's high, sell it. Also do not panic, you've got to be very calm. If you don't need the money as of now I'd reccomend you keep it and probably tomorrow, btc would rise. Lot of people who held their Btc and didn't sell when it first began are really rich now. So be strategic!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is a very long term investment (5+ years) and only then, I guess, we can see a real huge price. But before we definitely will see a several BTC fallings.
Activity: 196
This is a long haul venture and in the meantime a flighty speculation. Persistence is the watchword here, one will keep is fingers crossed and hold up till the market acknowledges to ones fulfillment.
Activity: 129
I don't think we can know how long people will last. There is no specific time because we can't predict when the cryptocurrency market will rise, because for me I will wait patiently for the cryptocurrency market to rise.
Activity: 69
In the long run, you win anyway.  It all depends on the goals, never try to make a hard plan for any token or coin.
Activity: 97
be patient in a holding. believe that bitcoin will immediately increase its price, if you panic, you will lose your assets in crypto
Activity: 84
Everything depends on you! What is the moment of withdrawal you have for yourself and act! But, of course, now is not the time to close our positions on bitcoin, but many of Atkoins will not return to their original prices. This is my personal opinion and can not be 100% true! As you know, those who were able to hold their bitcoin since it was introduced are multi dollar millionaires now. As long as you don't need money or you are not planning to invest on anything, just keep your bitcoin because bitcoin is not yet widely adapted by people. Just imagine if people start adapting cryptocurrency and using it in their daily lives, early investors will have a huge advantage.
Activity: 59
Keep coins until the price starts to rise again. But if you really need money at that time, I will sell my coins as needed, and leave it until I find the price I want.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Its an individual decision but for me since I have my own target I will hold it until I get my target price. Now bitcoin keep on diving down so u have to be more patience and wait until market recover back. This the best option for me  diue to I'm already losing some of my coins. I wont give so that I can get back my investment if market back to bullish.
Activity: 352
You hodl your coin until you are satisfied with the market. However,  if the market is not favourable, You only sell when you are ready to take the loss but it better to wait till market recover to make some profit or @least to avoid loss.
Activity: 224
you can sell at any time. but to sell at a profit we have to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 112
I tend to seel airdrops tokens just after a few days, maybe the same day that I obtain them, for bounty campaigns I generally do the same, but keep part of them expecting for their prices to rise more on the long term.
Activity: 1
stop hodl, trade it. because I cannot remember the last time I lost trading btc, but as a rule once that happens i stop trading  because for myself i do not want to continue with the mentality of i have to get it back today and force another bad trade... for those of you who wants to join the mentor I trade with for 10 to 30% return daily should message him on whatsapp: +16316333204
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
The bitcoin price is cyclical, the fall will always be replaced by the growth of the price. Therefore, we should not worry about such trifles. After all, peace of mind - is the key to successful earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: