Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 52. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
no one will tell you exactly. I expect the market will continue to fall.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Personally still I keep holding back the next few months, and I do not want to lose a lot of money when I sell low prices, and I'll wait until the price is so high that we'll get more.
Activity: 112
Even if no one can decide for you on this but it will be to my own best advice to buy when it's low now so it will bring bigger profit when it's high again which means I would advice to invest and wait, remember this is Crypto and proper research is important is every project you want to invest in.
Activity: 48
 It may take a long time to return as before again maybe 1 or 2 years again to return as before unless something happens so it will be stable again.
Activity: 209
Merit: 11
it is hard to say. if the money which you invested is not much for you you can wait.and if you dont need this money. you must wait for a good new. not investment advice.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin worth holding, most especially when it seems you are not yet in profit. If you are not in need of money, i will urge you to still hold, because it will definitely rise.
Bitcoin will indeed rise. Because as it is not sad, it fell thanks to the" collective " whale. People saw the price and just sold everything they had. Therefore, its price was artificially low. I think he'll come back to his price.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Obviously, it is entirely upto you. No one can decide for you, if you want to sell now, just sell now, no one is going to stop you from doing it. But the best thing that you can do, is just to buy and then try to sell at a little profit, but a realistic one, not a fantastic one.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

It dependos on your strategy we can not tell any time or cycle when you reached a good profit that you satisfied you can sell your coins and wait to other dip. so track the market to see green market then decide about your coins.
Activity: 48
It depends, what price you got in. I can wait for long time, since I bought at $1000 for 1 BTC, so I'm still in high profit. But if you bought for $19K, then you need to hold for long time.
Activity: 81
The longer I wait to be, the longer I will wait. I don’t have a problem with this situation. I think I will finally get what I want. The important thing is to catch the right time.
Support. The main thing is not to miss the flash. But I think with this excitement around the world with cryptocurrency, it will be very difficult to miss. Unless you're going to be hermits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
The longer I wait to be, the longer I will wait. I don’t have a problem with this situation. I think I will finally get what I want. The important thing is to catch the right time.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
No one can predict accurately when market will recover and start going up. There has been a lot of failed theories and predictions before now of when the bull season returns. I think the market recovery will take most people by surprise and unawares.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
the price drops as well as the volume and that makes it worse now there is still no signal or the sign of bitcoin will go up
we really need something to be able to raise the price of bitcoin like a show or even big news that affects the crypto because without it I think it would be hard for bitcoin to recover
so just wait until what we need comes
Activity: 146
Now is not the right time to sell, because the market is just beginning to recover. You can sell when prices are rising.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Bitcoin worth holding, most especially when it seems you are not yet in profit. If you are not in need of money, i will urge you to still hold, because it will definitely rise.
Activity: 238
Everything depend on the sertain coin and project. I think if you involved in the project and follow the development you can see and predict in some cases the rise of a coin. The main thing is to define for yourself what project you trust. In this case you can hold till you believe. But if the coin is just pumped and there is nothing special behind the project so it will be useless very soon so  sell it and never regret.
Activity: 189
I keep the coins I bought until I get the desired profit. If the coin goes down, I average its value by buying at a lower price. This only applies to the top coins. The key to success (profit) is patience.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
I do hold token bounty results at least spend 3 months. or maybe the price of the token I hold is in line with the price I intend to sell it. at least according to ico price or near ico price while to sell at a price higher than ico price will probably spend a long time to hold
Activity: 94
Something tells me not to panic, you just need to be patient and wait for the autumn
Activity: 179
it depends on the coin which gonna hold . because some coins have good prices even in bear market , so just hold until  you get a profit .I think this bear market will reach the end soon and there will be a steady or  bull market .
Pages:
Jump to: