Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 49. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I think you should hold as long as possible, bitcoin can definitely recover because the drops on the prices happened on the past and it is already a common thing, just wait patiently until the price goes to a point where you think you would get good profits by selling.
Activity: 14
Actually there is no exact timeline on how long should someone have to wait. It all depends on your own goals or whether you gain already or not.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Of course this depends on the situation and conditions, for me to wait at least 3 months after getting token or bounty is a thing I often do, if it looks promising then I will hold up a long time.
Activity: 53
Personally what I do when I invest in a coin is that I set a goal, a target price if you may, that I decide that once it hits that price then I sell off my coins no matter what, it makes it easier.
copper member
Activity: 336
It totally depends on you first thing is, what is your purchasing price and as compare to today price are you in profit or in loss. Then decides what you want to do, you are in profit and you think there will be no raise in price in future you may quit and book your profit but if you still believe in bitcoin worth you have to wait to book more profit in future.So it is simple and depends on thought process and experience of that person what he can afford to do , make your decision according that.
Activity: 67
I think you should wait as long as the project takes to get listed into an exchanger, I'd rather sell my tokens as soon as possible in order to see the profits.
Activity: 180
Selling tokens or altcoins is always depends on itself. If you really need it why not sell it. If you feel like its no longer worth  being part of crypto then you can sell out what you hold and exit. But if you really want to have a long term profit, then you must hold in a long term.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Bitcoin have its own time to to go up and many investors are also waiting for that time. Presently the price of the bitcoin has increased to more than $7000 but it is now dipping again. There is still no sign of bullrun in the market so I think this price uptrend might be temporary. Just wait and be patience for the possible price surges of bitcoin in this second half of this year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
How long to wait and sell your coins depends on the road map of the project of that coin. Is the coin worth holding? Is it meeting its expectations as drafted in the road map? If yes, then you can be sure that holding it for quite some time will be much profitable than selling it early.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
It should take about half a year before it makes sense to sell coins. They must go to the stock exchange, rise in value and then there will be a sense to sell them.
Activity: 101
You will not for a long period of time to sell your coins , only that you will monitor the price value of coins in the market, in time when the market turns greener then you can sell your coins , but when you look that the price value is going down you can hold your coins in your wallet and wait for the right time.
right, I agree with you. we should hold our coins when conditions are down. but many people who do panic selling when they see the market is red, this is not true because people will not profit if doing panic selling.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
It really depends on the coin you hold. If you hold bitcoin, you should hold it for a long time.if it's a normal altvoon, you can probably wait 2-3 months to see if it will go up or down. Some altcoin goes up even the value of bitcoin goes down.for me, it really depends on the coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Now the market goes into the phase of calling it institutional money. These guys are often very slow. Therefore, we have a long time to wait for a good moment for the exit. But it will be worth it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Being a part of a panic sell is always not good, especially in the eyes of believers, but actually that can be thing that will help you to self at least a part of your savings/investments.
Activity: 364
Until he has met his price or growth goal. A trader should set a goal from the the start as to what price or how many times his investment would have grown before he sells. Meaning, let's say if he's goal is $10 a coin, then he should sell when the coin hits that price. Or if he's goal is at least x5 his investment then he should sell when that growth has been met. This way he will be sure of profit rather than waiting too long until suddenly a plunge would happen and he would have to wait longer. We shouldn't be too greedy because greed is what usually causes failure.
Activity: 154
You will not for a long period of time to sell your coins , only that you will monitor the price value of coins in the market, in time when the market turns greener then you can sell your coins , but when you look that the price value is going down you can hold your coins in your wallet and wait for the right time.
Activity: 364
I think we have reached the bottom , we'll start to go back soon . Hold until you get a good profit if you have chose a good coin . holding time will be different for each coin
Activity: 278
Now it would be very long time, because we need to wait until market recovery, it could take half of year or even more to have real profit.
Activity: 25
depending on the amount of invested funds and the amount of desired earnings. The smaller the amount of investment, the longer you can wait for the rate increase. If the investment is decent, you can play on small price differences.
Activity: 68
depending on each person will be on sell anytime, but in my opinion, it is still cheap, seven though sold now , it means not worth the work we are racking thoughts and so forth, but if we be patient and hold longer, then I am sure we will great price profit
Pages:
Jump to: