Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 54. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
The bitcoin price is cyclical, the fall will always be replaced by the growth of the price. Therefore, we should not worry about such trifles. After all, peace of mind - is the key to successful earnings.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
This decision practically depends on you. Undoubtedly, the price of bitcoin has gone down in the market and one may not be able to predict what will happen in the next few minutes. If you know you can not hold for long that you probably need money urgently, you may decide to sell. But if I were you, I will try to still exercise some patience and maintain a long term hold just because I desire to make greater and better profit. The depreciation in the price of bitcoin is also applicable to other altcoins too. I think the best option is to have a long term hold until one sees satisfactory increase in the price of these coins in the market.

Activity: 62
It should be your own decision for how long you hold your coins .  Sometimes you should use your own brain to decide. How should someone tell you this wothout to know your situation
Activity: 70
Hold as long as the price is dumping. There is nothing to gain if you rushed selling just because the dump is continuing. As the 1st rule to because, You should only sell when the price is High and only buy when the price is Low. Don't need to panic sell because of your fears
Activity: 98
I can wait as long as it take to rise for me to be more and more profitable. If the price is low I can wait for 2 years or more than that before selling it. Everyone that want to gain a lot of money than the one used to invest should know that no matter what, bitcoin will rise
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
For people who have bought cryptocurrencies at the peak of last year, it may take about two years. In General, I think that the prices this year may be the same as last year, but no more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If you want to make a big profit, wait for the right price.It all depends on you.
I definitely agree with you, if your aim is to have a big profit, well a good decision now is to hold for a long term if you have a potential coin and wait for the right price to hit on board.  I can't tell how long but it really depends on the market price.  But you have to consider first your aim and target so that can make a strategic plan on the existing downfall of price and for the future scenario will come.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Just hold, you will see and understand when to sell. I think it's hard not to see after such a long downtrend Grin
Activity: 111
If you want to make a big profit, wait for the right price.It all depends on you.
Activity: 182
I do not think it's old or fast someone buys, holds and sells it. but if you already get a profit in the sense is feasible, it will soon sell it. that's what I do, if I buy a coin and already get a profit, then I will sell immediately.
Activity: 163
if it seems to me It depends on ourselves, but If our choice is fair then we have to hold maybe for several months ahead, but it all depends on the nature of the coin project we have on this saa, If I talk about BTC then I can easily states that only the beneficiaries can earn to hold it, but If the market is very red and remains red for a long time then we should withhold our investment rather than sell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think holding bitcoins for one or two years is enough to sell, reason been that the price will rise as at then you can be able to sell.
Activity: 158
I will keep my bitcoins for at least two years. If the price grows more than twice, I will sell them.
Activity: 294
For me you should hold it first because btc now is going down but its up to you if you want to sell it now at lower price it is your own decision no one can dectate to you
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Keep holding forever. Seems like we reached the bottom line and considering the logorithmic graphic btc price will reach 160 k till 2020
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I think you should hold your coins for this year. Within this year, the price of bitcoin will again increase.
Activity: 140
Dear all,
I have some ideas about that. "How long should one have to wait to sell?": That's up to you. The key feature is catching the point level that you want to earn. If it is matched, sell it immidiately; if not, let's hold more time.
Activity: 28
It doesn't matter how long,if you want to make profit ,just buy low price and sell high ,so  it depend on prices of you coins and  how much profit you want to earn.
Activity: 106
That is depend on you if you really want a big profit you have to wait until the right time. Sometimes it took more than a year,
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
In cryptocurrency you don't have exact time before you sell your coins is left for you to decide when you need to sell it but before deciding alway's check if you sell are you profiting or losing.

Earning is what the very first reason i am participating and joining in bounty hunting and crypto investing. The moment i can see a very good opportunity to sell my crypto assets at a very good price, i will always sell it right away. But for bitcoin, eth and other crypto for long term investment, i just hold them for 1-2 years and never tempted to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: