Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 47. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
it all depends on you, everytime that i am buying some coins, i am always holding for more than a few months after having them, so that is the best thing to do if you are expecting a good return after a few months of buying them
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
You should have to wait until the market raise up. I think market will raise up at the end of the year so you can gain a good profit if you can wait until end of the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
You should keep holding until the price it is at least the same it was when you invested. I prefer to hold for long term because the chances to see the price bigger are higher.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
You should be patient you shouldn't sell bitcoin when the price is down, in that case you have to buy bitcoin and if you have a lot of bitcoins you should wait until the rise of the price, that's what i learned, and even if it's cheap now i believe that it will back to the original price.
Activity: 66
Depends on your chosen cryptocurrency and the possibility to forecast the growing trend. I think, that if you find your cryptocurrency in a declining growth stage, you have to wait until it reaches a break-even point and then, just rely on your intuition. This market is like a poker card game, you have to be lucky to be able to earn a big amount of money  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

I will tell you my investment story, I bought EON protocol with a benchmark set already, hence one the value of EON token reaches that benchmark, I might sell, my point here is set a target and don't sell until your target is met.
Second, i will suggest that you study the history chart of the crypto market so you can fully understand how the market works.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
there is no specific time for that because of the road map of the project that the coin you are holding, if the project has already done with the road map then wait until the price hits the ICO price. usually it will really took maybe a year for that to have a good value.
Activity: 210
This question is dependent and relative based on individual differences. In crypto it is always good you have a mind of your own and know what works for you, because following other people's strategy might cost you.
Activity: 98
you must understand that this fall is temporary . by the end of the year, the market will begin to recover
Activity: 30
It's not about how long, It's about when should you sell, sometime, hold for so long is not a right decision, especially if you buy on "fomo". Choose the right time to sell, when you get enough profit, or when the bear run is coming.
Activity: 98
I recommend you to stop worrying, soon the price and the market will begin to grow and everything will return to normal
Activity: 85
I'll stick to the latter ) but I think that a little more and the situation will change
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
As of the moment and base on what I just seen in the market place bitcoin now is rising and goes by on its green period track. So just have a bit patience and it is all worth I definitely assure you of that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It's not too late to wait to sell tokens. you should always keep in touch with the market so you know how much altcoins are worth. because I know a lot of time is high in the market value that it's going to sell token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Buy now.We can continue to fall and lower, but the rebound will be very fast.The market is gradually recovering, so buy now.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
don't worry , it's too early for us to panic and worry . I am sure that in September, bitcoin will begin to gain momentum
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Keep holding until you've reached a certain amount of profit from your current position. Never sell at a loss. Keep it and don't be a weak hand  Cool
Activity: 68
You can wait a long time or a little. Your experience, as well as a visit to the exchange will give more fruit . Everyone decide how many to keep and when to sell . Do not rely on the opinions of other people.
Activity: 58
The simple answer is until you get profit. Bitcoin and all altcoins are down in values due to bad news surrounding them. However, we can hope that the market will go up, as witnessed in the past. The crypto market is volatile and it goes up and down in seconds. And there are chances that the market will see a moon and boom, bringing happiness to the face of investors.
Activity: 80
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
You need to hold as long as needed to get profits, if you seel now you'd probably lost any investment you have made, on the best case scenario you would probably end up with the same amount of money, but that is not the idea of investing.
Pages:
Jump to: