Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 58. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

I will continue to hold my bitcoin until it is reasonable to sell otherwise I will hold it for long term investment. but I am looking forward to sell a portion of my bitcoin when the price is good like before thos year ends.
Indeed we should wait to reach my goal and then sell, some coins for daily trading with lower goals and some coins for long term with higher goals.
Whatever you do this should be your decision.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

I will continue to hold my bitcoin until it is reasonable to sell otherwise I will hold it for long term investment. but I am looking forward to sell a portion of my bitcoin when the price is good like before thos year ends.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
You can sell your coins anytime you want to. people have different investment plans and goals,whenever these are acheived, you can decide to let go of your coins, make profits and call it a day if you so wish
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Judging by the plans of major new exchanges regulated by the states, the maximum inflow of institutional investors into the market will be in 2019. Then the part can be sold.
Activity: 27
Just continue holding your coin.
I also hold coin from last year till now. Why need to worry since u know it will be up again soon
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I'ts better to hold our altcoins now than to sell it in low price. The market now is down don't panic it will be back to normal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Invest only your spare money in crypto currency so it will be easier for you to hold a good coins for keeping for long time, we all know btc will rise in future, dont because  you needed money and sell it...
Activity: 210
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

It is better that we have patience. We should learn to wait and hold. Wait for the preferred price or higher and then it would be all up to you if sell. But for now, since the price is low, better to wait, we are not losing any money if we hold
Activity: 60
The money you invest in bitcoin or altcoin must not be the money you need to spend on a daily basis because you could get profit over 10 years. If you are down, with Bitcoin's decline, I recommend you wait as long as you need, 1 year, 2 years, 10 years, to make a profit.
Activity: 98
It depends on you. Probably if you needed the money then you oblige to sell it. Ideally you should sell it at the higher price when you last bought it for you to have profit. If you are patient enough to wait for the highest price then selling it in the future time. There is no really specific time. It just need a good timing to sell.
Activity: 55
bitcoin prices are in a down position, but to avoid losses you have to buy them at falling prices, because in a low state bitcoin also has a movement in a small volume though.
Activity: 280

We can keep holding until we can get profit. As we all observed from the previous scenarios of bitcoin's price, it's not a surprise to have these ups and downs. Still, it certainly depends on the decision of the coin holder. To sell now or to wait for a better income. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I am holding my bitcoin, since december 2017, but up to now I am still holding it, I want to exchange but the price in the market is still very low that is why I don't want to exchange. I will wait more time before I decide again if sell or still hold.
Activity: 93
I believe that before selling you need to study the project and those events that can help the price to grow. And when the market recovers, you will be able to sell your coins at a very good price.
Activity: 168
You should hold your bitcoin until the price of the bitcoin right now is higher than when you bought them. It means that you will get the profits. If you are panic and sell it when the price is lower, you will lose your amounts and it hurts.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
You need to have patience, otherwise you should not invest at all. Do not expect to get rich with crypto overnight, it will never happen.
Merit: 4
i am not redy to sell any coins as of now because now market is red so we will wait some time and sell once receive the profits 
Hi, understand your point. May I know your target? I think you should not be too greedy. You can see the market green back already.
Rule number #1 in crypto. If the news says to do something, do the opposite.
News says buy XRP, sell XRP.
News says BTC is worth nothing, buy as much as you can.

Who is in charge of those news outlets?
Why would they purposely tell the general public that bitcoin is garbage when they already invested money. Hmmm, maybe to buy more at a discount.

Just one persons opinion in a highly manipulated market.
Hi, I agree with you. In the crypto, we see too much "FOMO" news. Someone try to publish the news in order to manipulate the market and get profit from the new guys. We need to carefully check the news before doing something in the crypto. But I think that dont follow the "FOMO" news.
Activity: 116
depending on his person if in want to sell this month might be because it all depends on his person. maybe kalou he wants to wait at the time its price is great of course in having to wait for his example in waiting two months or even three months. do we have to be patient
Hi, I dont have any Bitcoin, but I have some altcoins. I think i wait for the end of 2018 to sell them. I hope in the end of 2018, the market will strongly recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: