Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 59. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Rule number #1 in crypto. If the news says to do something, do the opposite.
News says buy XRP, sell XRP.
News says BTC is worth nothing, buy as much as you can.

Who is in charge of those news outlets?
Why would they purposely tell the general public that bitcoin is garbage when they already invested money. Hmmm, maybe to buy more at a discount.

Just one persons opinion in a highly manipulated market.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
There is always time for everything. And when it comes to selling coins, of course, sell it when you can have better return of investment. Don't panic sell. Downfall phenomenon is normal with cryptocoins. You need to be patient. And most important, be knowledgable. Do your own research.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I will wait to reach my goal and then sell, some coins are for daily trade with lower goals and some coins are for long term with higher goals.
Whatever you do this has to be your decision, no one can set goals for you. Don't get to far from your goal, set goals and when you reach them sell coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
You will not for a long period of time to sell your coins , only that you will monitor the price value of coins in the market, in time when the market turns greener then you can sell your coins , but when you look that the price value is going down you can hold your coins in your wallet and wait for the right time.

What I do is I depend on my needs of money, if I need money in urgent situation, I sell part of my coins to use on my needs, even the price in the market is low, I still sell it due to my urgency needs, but I make sure that I still have coins to hold so in the future it still can earn.
Activity: 50
We keep waiting till its recovery, we need to support the situation as it is now, this is not the first time this will happened so let's keep supporting and encouraging people on cryptos world. Soonest, everything will be okay.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
I will hold all my coins for as long as necessary, because I believe in cryptocurrencies and I want to get a good profit, I don't want to sell anything now.
Activity: 92
It is best to keep it as long as you do not see yourself gaining more when you sell or trade it. You wouldn't want to lose your money, would you? Let's just be real about the situation. Yes, the prices are unstable so any profit would do. It's still a profit after all.
Activity: 84
Don't wait, fix your profit or losses gradually. This is the way like I do. For instance today night there was a pump of ethereum and I decided to fix positions. Just woke up and realised that it was right choice
Activity: 70
This everyone decides for himself. Someone is waiting for 100% profit, and who is content and 5%. All I know is I don't want to be greedy. Many times already convinced of this.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
No one cant say the future...We dont know how much we need to wait...If you bought the bitcoins at a high rate than todays rates then you have to wait for that chance or use some apps which will notify you about that..And price will increase its almost sure...So wait for it.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
it all depends on the purpose you want to get how much profit from bitcoin value. There is no time limit for hodl and sell bitcoin, if bitcoin price is higher when we buy, we can sell it or we can wait until bitcoin price rise again. Many people are predicting the end of this year the bitcoin price will be high again probably above $ 15k, when we can sell the bitcoin we have and make a profit
Activity: 182
 when you're finally able to earn your profit from investing. i think that's the time to sell. because the market has been down right now and it will be not worth it to sell your coins since you're not gonna earn profit from it. i suggest you wait and sell the coins when its value increase again.
Activity: 97
You will not for a long period of time to sell your coins , only that you will monitor the price value of coins in the market, in time when the market turns greener then you can sell your coins , but when you look that the price value is going down you can hold your coins in your wallet and wait for the right time.
Activity: 92
investors trading in cryptographic currencies should have their own strategies and tactics. set the buying and selling times accordingly. I think that tokens taken at most 1 month should be kept.
Activity: 146
This year's encryption market made me very ignorant. I don't know when the cryptocurrency I hold can be sold. Because the current price is very low, if I sell it at the current price, I will lose a lot.
Activity: 70
It actually depends on your goal, your target value for bitcoin or your target amount of profit that you will gain. Butcon value is definitely going down and a little crazy but as for me, i will be holding my clins until i reach my target amount or goal. For now, i guess i will just sit back, relax, and Observe.
Activity: 85
There is no certain time "how long we should hold" but it all depends on the value today, later, tomorrow, etc. We can't predict bitcoin's value, we just have to keep our eye on the changes in its value and always be smart on making decisions til we can sell it again and gain some profit..
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
I think only you decide- how long you will wait or not
I same think that by the end of the year bitcoin will return on to 15.000-20.000$

Your forecast is optimistic. Many refused such numbers long ago and predict at most 12-15 thousand by year end. I guess there're only two variants: either bitcoin will fall too much, or we'll see 15 thousand next year.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
it seems to still continue to go down and survive long enough. if we look at the number of negative issues, hackers who take the crypto gap causing huge losses and the number of our fear to be affected to sell our assets, then this effect that makes crypto survive without any increase. but I am sure if the market still has hope there will always be and for us who have not invested from now and wait until the end of this year there will be a big surprise.
Activity: 71

you can hold it after earning a profit, if you sell before getting a better profit do not have to invest. wait a few weeks, be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: