Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 61. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If you have spare money to support your daily needs it's better to hold bitcoin and altcoins while the value is low. It isn't wise to sell them at a loss. I believe that cryptocurrency are here to stay even though negativity surrounds it losers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The downside is that you can't figure out when it goes up.  It was why it is fixed, then it can and could be predicted
Activity: 98
I think the current market price is very low. If you sell your altcoins now, there will be great losses. It may be a better way to wait for the arrival of the bull market. Of course, I am not sure whether there will be a bull market this year.

Since altcoin market value now are decreasing I think we have to be patient and wait until this year end because I'm sure it will gonna bounce back. Or whatever happen hold your coin and save until it will double its value.
Activity: 23
it all depends on the price when we buy if we already get a lot of profit then everyone will sell the coins they buy but if we buy when the price is high then the market keeps going down then we have to wait when the market grows again and it does not know it will happen in the near future or several years to come
If this happens in the next few years, I am surprised, as a new person and yet there are doubts in these matters.
Activity: 133
I think the current market price is very low. If you sell your altcoins now, there will be great losses. It may be a better way to wait for the arrival of the bull market. Of course, I am not sure whether there will be a bull market this year.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
 I think every person knows by themselves when to sell, if I could not stand anymore this price falling I decide to sell, as for me personally I am still believing that the price will go up soon, and I don't sell anything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
You should hodl as much time as you believe in this coin. So it's totally your choice. Noone can say for sure.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Now is the best time to buy , not sell. So be patient and just wait . Soon everything will go up
How long should one have to wait and to sell? Hmm, I think the right time is until you get your profit. Don't rush things. In every business there are ups and downs don't ever lose your hope! Wait until the coin that you are holding is getting recover. Be patience, you will succes.
Activity: 168
It depends on how much money you bought. You just have to stick to it. You can avoid losses in 1-2 years. This is Bitcoin.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Now is the best time to buy , not sell. So be patient and just wait . Soon everything will go up
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Nobody will tell you this, because every person makes his own choice depending on his greed, it's because greed decides what your chance to sell now, this is the story. The main thing just do not be greedy and everything will be fine.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Bitcoin continues to fall. We've lasted until the summer. I hope the whales are full and the growth starts soon.
Activity: 275

this no one knows for sure, we can wait a very long time and maybe a little. Here everything depends on the market, but we definitely have to wait for its growth. We have patience and patience, in anticipation of market growth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think it takes 2-3 months to hold before sell.. But it depends on the market if its good to sell..
Activity: 210
I'm new to the cryptocurrency market, but this drop is very long! Many people leave this market, but I will keep my coins, I hope at the end of the year the market will recover and we will see $ 30 000 for bitcoin!
Activity: 22
You can sell your bitcoin until you can gain big profit and dont sell it right now because the price is too cheap the best thing to do is hold it for a long term.
Activity: 142
If you still believe in this market, then you need to have enough patience. I believe that the market will not continue to be at a low level. When the market picks up again, then we will be able to get more profits from it.
Activity: 135
The cryptographic market has still not recovered. I think we must calm down at this time, continue to maintain our cryptocurrency, wait patiently for several months, wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 91
It depends upon your target if you had so but if you wan to maximize your profit in holding then you should always check the coinmarketcap or crypto market for crypto price update so that you will be able to get along.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Let's just keep and hold our bitcoin and altcoins because it will pump on Decmeber 2018, as the crypto experts predict that some of the coins will pump. Let's believe and hope. Crypto to the moon!
The selling point of any coin depends on the investor's opinion on the next trend of the market, if the increase will continue to hold and reduce it will sell out. The market is stabilizing so I think investors should watch more about the market not to rush.
Pages:
Jump to: