Pages:
Author

Topic: How long until I can post outside the newbie area? - page 2. (Read 41262 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
lol howdy!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
waah, should have registered earlier, been reading for months and now that I have that one question I have to wait another 4 hours...grr Cheesy oh well...hell everyone!
Nice good job!
Activity: 12
It's 90% temp related on the 7950 as it has poor cooling.  This is just a guess and I have building these things for years, I would bet you would see a increase of heat during the 99% time then a reduction at 60% then.  BIG issue that needs to be fixed that they havnt done crap about. That's all I got for you for now. GL

Finally I solved the problem.

What was it?

BIOS problem. Just switch off the boost button.
That's it Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
It's 90% temp related on the 7950 as it has poor cooling.  This is just a guess and I have building these things for years, I would bet you would see a increase of heat during the 99% time then a reduction at 60% then.  BIG issue that needs to be fixed that they havnt done crap about. That's all I got for you for now. GL

What was it?
I have 2 7950, what temps do you have? mine are runing at 72°/78° with 550/520Khs.

What was it?
Activity: 12

Activity: 23
oh no...4h Sad
Activity: 18
its simple.

KEEP CLICKING THE FORUM LINK
Thank you, we are trying to bring out the bad for the good. Smiley
Activity: 9
For sure bud get a couple more posts in so you can qualify.  My suggestion is kill time at livebitcoinpoker.com playing in the free section. It's what I did to kill time lol I was there so much I wrote a review on it.

nice nickname LOL. nice link too.
For sure bud get a couple more posts in so you can qualify.  My suggestion is kill time at livebitcoinpoker.com playing in the free section. It's what I did to kill time lol I was there so much I wrote a review on it.
Activity: 9
Shouldve register as a member before this. Definitely have been browsing for more than 4 hours as a silent reader. oh well. nice to meet y'all. BTC
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
for me too
I just got out lol. Page 64,65,66 belong to me lol. Log out after 4 hours and login and you will have jr status as long as you have posted 5 times.
Activity: 10
seems like forever

+1 like forever
2.5 hours left for me  Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Now i forgot how do i escaped the newbie, guess all those wondering around reading random thread did me a justice  Grin
klint HANG IN THERE ONLY A FEW MINS LEFT!
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
woop woop

4 hours and 8 minutes!!!
Pages:
Jump to: